Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Gloomy Rube posted:

Yeeeah, I think I needed more gnarlings in general. By the end, I had a few level 1 Skargs and like, three level 6 or 7 Oculus, while just having three of each of the others since I only had 3x3 rooms :v:

I feel like an Oculus shouldn't be my main damage dealer, huh?

It's not impossible for them to kill things, but really, they want to set things up for others or ambush something. Constant stun is constant stun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

quote:

There's some weird maths behind how War for the Overworld determines how many units you can attract, but the rule of thumb is that you can build one tiny 3x3 room to attract a couple of units, and then you won't attract any additional units of that type unless you invest really heavily in that room type. So if you're just looking to attract units, 3x3s are usually the most cost-efficient option.

It's one/two per prop.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Even Lucius's voice lines have changed. He's merely arrogant and imperious previously and practically an Underlord in his own right. As you've transcribed it, he's completely insane.

You were still revealed as an Overseer, mind you.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Apr 18, 2019

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Book? The Dungeoneering guide accessible from the Extras menu, or something else?

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Lucius, empowered by the Aum, teleports direct to your Home Realm. He blows up the dungeon as he walks, and destroys your Core. Your minions can't stop him. He's not doing it under any orders, he does it in revenge for what you've just done. "You've caused nothing but death and chaos, now you too will bow to me. Cry! Scream! I want to hear you suffer!"

Let me see if I can find a decent video. You'll also hear old-Lucius.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev0rei0EHYg

This will do, I suppose. Very few recorded Let's Plays bothered with the Home Realm(understandably), so you get him walking through and blowing up earth.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Apr 20, 2019