Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

"Nothing a shitload of bleach won't fix"

I wanted to get into this game, but I never thought it was like Dungeon Keeper 2. Glad to hear it's like that, looks fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

I'm liking the change to the mana cost for traps, where it lowers your maximum mana rather than hurts the regen and costs mana to fire. That seems a lot more balanced.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

LightWarden posted:

Yeah, the HR department in this game receives some excellent upgrades and amassing a pile of prisoners lets you do some great things. Blood money is only the start of the new and improved prisoner economy. If you build a sanctum you can also start loving around with the power of sacrifices, though it doesn't get completely wild until the end-game.

Blood money alone seems like an amazing spell. I never wanted like 500 skeletons in DK2, so being able to change the stuff I don't want into gold would be so useful.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

This is like the DK2 level, almost down to having a source of infinite gold readily available. Looks like fun though.

seaborgium
Aug 1, 2002

Feels weird to bump this, but if anyone else wanted to buy this after the LP it's on sale on Steam for dirt cheap right now.