Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005

They say the fog that covers the city is the breath of the dragon’s, but is it dead, or dreaming?

Underneath London lies the body of Albion, the Dragon that drowned digging his way to the Reverse Side of the World. On his back was born an organisation and around that organisation was built a city. The Clocktower in London. The academy is the foremost magecraft organization in the world. Countless departments vie for positions and the Lords of Lady’s of the oldest families have turned the academy into their own political playground. While around the city the Church, Dead Apostles and the spirits of Gaia work toward their own ends. Let’s see what happens in this melting pot of magic, power and ambition.

---

This an interest check for people who enjoy Urban Shadows or Type Moon franchises such as Tsukihime or Fate/X. I don’t claim to be an expert in either but I enjoy both so I thought why not mash them together and see what comes out.

Here’s a Discord for people who have questions:
https://discord.gg/BeR9q5T

Urban Shadows Playbooks and stuff for people who want to know more about the system (It’s PbtA so rules lite, fiction oriented, roll 2d6 at important junctures and 7+ is for varying degrees of success)

https://www.magpiegames.com/our-games/urban-shadows/urban-shadows-downloads/

This is the Type Moon Wiki. There is too much information here for any sane person to digest.

https://typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/TYPE-MOON_Wiki

For character creation there’s a lot of background for mages and vampires but most other playbooks will probably take a bit of creativity to fit into the setting. But I believe in you guys!

[edit]This will be a primarily play by post game with Discord for questions and clarifications or when it makes sense to do something by chat.

Let me know what you think!

City moves are ways we give the city character.

City Moves

There's something in the fog...
Bloody tourists, always getting in your way

Then we have situational moves for locations, special equipment

Special Moves

Explore Spirit Grave Albion
???

Apocron fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Mar 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
This will be a primarily play by post game with Discord for questions and clarifications or when it makes sense to do something by chat. Will update the OP.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
David
What grand scheme lead 5 dead apostles to work together?

Rabi
How much do you know about your master? Why did she choose you and why was she doing this experiment?