Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Come watch bad hockey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
gently caress the Devils in general and gently caress this turd in particular

https://twitter.com/broadsthockey/status/1101637660685283328?s=21

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
:tastykake:JVR:tastykake:

gently caress the Devils.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Ah, the joys of watching Gudbranson being totally unable to get the puck out of his own zone for a team other than the Canucks

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Jack Johnson sucks....Gudbrandson has inherited the 44 jersey so sucks more than JMFJ despite not noticing him until I saw the 44 jersey. Bjugstad with a sweet snipe and all hail the Pittsburgh PDOs.

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
:tastykake:JVRRRRRR X2:tastykake:

gently caress THE DEVILS

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Cool and good little hockey guy that the Penguins sold because GMJR is a loving moron and signed a defense man better than Jack Johnson but gave that money to Jack Johnson has scored.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Alright, I need to know what was being played on the video board at MSG to the titanic music that all of the players were cracking up about. Please someone in RAS tell me you are at the game.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Geno you're a moron.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Namestnikov is suddenly good again and I love it.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Shea Weber is kind of like if Adam McQuaid had a really big slapshot and was paid a shitload of money

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Phil continues to be cursed :(

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME

Jovial Cow posted:

Alright, I need to know what was being played on the video board at MSG to the titanic music that all of the players were cracking up about. Please someone in RAS tell me you are at the game.

Seems like it was this?

https://twitter.com/TomUrtzJr/status/1101641978603806720

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Well Petterson with an awful pass/decision and I dunno whatever that PK was supposed to be the Pens look ok. They still can't breakout against the 3rd man high and continue to send 3 men on the forecheck but whatever. Lets go :toot:

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Jets plz be good

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

huh, i didn't know Corban Knight was back in

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

good start so far but I certainly don't expect it to last

Reverend Sub-Zero
Jan 11, 2008

Filladelfia Pliers
Farrrrrrrrt

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

FBS posted:

good start so far but I certainly don't expect it to last

What do you mean, Jets are a full 58 minute team.

Flocons de Jambon
Apr 11, 2015
which game should I watch tonight? going with NSH/WPG

Flocons de Jambon fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 2, 2019

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

so far so good

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
I loved that interference penalty. He held him, then he saw the ref's arm go up, so he just completely tied him up and hauled him down.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Holy poo poo Neal Pionk just defended against a play?!?!

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Nikolaj 'Pass First' Ehlers

I wish he had Tanev's willingness to shoot

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Wow great pass trouba

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

drat, laughts

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

gently caress you scheifele and gently caress you trouba

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Connor !!!

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

god bless forsberg holy poo poo what a gift

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Trouba makes up for his monumental gently caress up

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Trouba status: forgiven

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Lmao

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

hahahahaha what

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

gently caress

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Forsberg brings the puck in? It's onside

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

for fucks sake

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

A Typical Goon posted:

Forsberg managed to knock it backwards, then Trouba knocked it back in. THere's two frames where you can see the puck follow Forsberg over the line

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Pens powerplay finally gettin its poo poo together. nice

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

A Typical Goon posted:

The NS angle shows it definitely change direction with Trouba

Adbot