Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

The Zombie Guy posted:

Alien: Isolation is the scariest game that I've played. As was previously mentioned, you're basically helpless against this relentless murder machine. In Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Dead Space, etc, you at least have a fighting chance against the monsters. The xenomorph gives no fucks about your futile attempts at fighting back. You can distract it, by throwing noise-makers or flashbangs in one direction, and going the other way. Except it will eventually figure out that you're never where the noise is, so it stops following the explosions. You can use a flamethrower to drive it away from you, at least for a few moments. But then it takes more and more fire to make it back down, and fuel goes fast. No hiding spot is perfect, it will eventually sniff you out, even if you don't move a muscle or make a sound. Guns? Ha. You fire off a gun, you're basically just ringing the dinner bell.

This game really makes you feel what it's like to be hunted, and to be helpless before the hunter.

Agreed. I can't count the number of times I screamed out loud playing that thing. It was a smart idea to include the working joe's in order to give you something to fight and mix up the game play. loving game really nailed the atmosphere and made great use of sound.

I'd love a sequel and also for the developers to apply the formula to some other franchises (Terminator comes to mind. Or maybe something like Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm St. or Halloween).

It's a bit long and I never finished it. Went to reinstall it a few weeks ago since I thought it'd make a good quarantine game but turns out I must have sold it. :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Alien, Jaws, Terminator and even Predator and Robocop only ever had 2 movies made about them.

That's how I live my life, what I will teach my 9 year old son and gently caress if I'll hear another word about it.

Speaking of my son, I'm right up on the cusp of unleashing Alien on him but am dreading the wrath of his mother in the event that it scares him to the point of insomnia and nightmares. I THINK he's ready and usually have good judgement about these things and what he can handle but it's been a minute since I've watched these movies, may be forgetting certain scenes and don't want him wetting the bed all over again or waking up terrified.

I'm dangling his ability to watch Alien concurrent with his online schooling achievements and planning on filing it under the "don't tell Mom I let you watch 'x'" category right next to Terminator 1 and 2 in the event that I let him watch it any time soon. Aside from the chest burster scene and Ash doing his milk bleeding, I can't think or too many things that might gently caress up his head but someone correct me if I'm wrong. I'd hate to gently caress up and lay this poo poo on him before he's ready but he likes scary poo poo.

TBH, I think he's more ready for Aliens than the original but watching them out of order feels sacrilegious and I'd hate to be a bad parent one way or the other - loving up the proper order to watch these things or loving him up in general. Parenting, man.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Arzakon posted:

My 6 and 7 year old daughters watched Alien and Aliens with me. Chest bursting scene was definitely peak terror and mom was displeased. Milky boy was more funny after the initial violent part. No other short term damage, long term TBD. Aliens was fine, they got more spooked the more Newt was in danger but not anywhere near chest burster.

I am going to watch the rest of the franchise with them but I feel like Alien 3 is just a little prison rapey for them right now but I may be wrong because it has been forever since I have seen it. I unironically love Prometheus/Covenant and I want to get them through all of the movies, even Resurrection. In order is how I'm living my life.

They have also seen Predator and both Terminators which were mostly too boring for them.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm kind of going by feel and instinct. He's a sensitive kid. So far, he's handled JAWS, T1 and T2, Venom, Night of the Living Dead and the Resident Evil games well and fine. But every once in a while something I didn't expect will scare him, freak him out and get stuck in his head. Then he tells his mom I let him watch whatever that poo poo was, it keeps him up and I catch poo poo from my ex wife that I'd rather not deal with.

For some reason, I feel better about showing him Aliens over the original but for some stupid reason the continuity seems important, a la T1 and T2, and I want to maximize his experience and Do This Right. T1 was the first R rated movie let him watch and Alien is loving intense.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Was he an alien?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Chiming in to confirm that T1 and T2 are awesome and both hold up remarkably well. Watched them with my son recently and he'd never seen them before. He loved them both.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Aside from enjoying it at the time, I've forgotten every loving thing about Avatar.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

For some reason I never bothered to see Avatar, worth checking out still? (anyone that can remember, haha)

I remember liking it but not one person who's seen it can tell you a god damned thing about it either way beyond "the effects were pretty cool". At least in my experience.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

The weirdest thing about Avatar is that most everyone seemed to like it well enough but I swear to god no one can tell you one single thing they remember about it.

I can't recall a film that made that much money and that so many people saw that doesn't resonate within popular culture, Disney parks and all that not withstanding.

I'm totally serious.

No one can tell anyone else one single thing about that movie, quote it, make a meme about it or offer up any memorable scene from it and gently caress if I know why for a movie that raked in so much cash. I think it had something to do with being the first big real 3D experience that we all now consider to be passe, but I have a hard time chalking up the total memory loss surrounding it entirely up to that single novelty.

And drat if I know why we need 3 or 4 sequels to it.

I remember scenes from JAWS, Taxi Driver, Clockwork Orange, Goodfellas and a bunch of poo poo but I'll be damned if I can cite something from Avatar that resonates in pulp culture on any level. Not ONE THING. Really odd how such a big money maker has been so memory holed.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Riatsala posted:

All the time, but more in the sense that I forgot basically everything about Avatar, despite seeing it three times.

I think everyone did and I feel the same way. I remember liking it well enough and know it made a ton of cash but it's never quoted, referenced, memed or ever really even talked about. I don't even remember the main character's names.

Somehow it's getting an entire attraction at Disney and there's only one classic alien in the whole park as far as I know.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Jun 15, 2020

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Its true whoever mentioned seeing the sequel first torches the suspense of the original, NEVER allow friends or loved ones to suffer such a fate.

Can confirm.

I let my 9 year old watch Alien tonight and it was crazy cool watching him go from bored to death to biting his pillow. He liked to poo poo during the escape pod reveal and tension payoff was totally worth it.

Aliens he'll probably like more but without the setup it wouldn't work and he was in NO HURRY to watch the sequel believe it or not.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Cross posting from the Irrational Movie Moments Thread:

Just rewatched Aliens two nights ago and..uh... why the hell did Newt and Ripley decide to go sleep in medical of all places in the ONE ROOM we know has TWO monsters in it?

I know the facehuggers were in jars and poo poo but still, they're still shown to be alive and given Ripley's whole "you're not taking this seriously" schtick I'm not sure why they'd go sleep in a room full of them. I'm glad they did because that scene is awesome but were there seriously no other beds around closer to the armed soldiers if they needed some sleep?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

happyhippy posted:

Two were already dead weren't they?
They were in a side room, not the actual room with the jarred huggers.
And it had beds. Everywhere else was hard metal.
And the facehuggers were in jars, properly contained. Took a bastard to open one manually to get them out.

Would like to know how they got the live one into it jar in the first place.

Huh...

My understanding was that the ones in the jars were in the medical bay (and there was even a jump scare when one was alive) unless that was a different room/area that also had face huggers in it - but it read to me like the same room. And, sure, I get that those creepy little fuckers aren't SUPPOSED to be able to get out but, even then, why not just drain the tanks and kill them proper since Ripley has been all "gently caress no, not one specimen gets brought back PERIOD" but then they go take a nappy nap in the ONE god damned room we KNOW has living monsters in it. Or at least next to it if your description is correct.

And ok, sure. Beds v hard metal. Comfort levels. FIne then.

Drag the loving beds/mattresses out and into the sealed off areas next to the trained marines with the big gently caress off weapons so everyone stays together AWAY from the loving monsters and cop a few Z's.

I think one little mention of "medical is the most secure area for a small child" would have helped with my issue here (and I think that the unbreakable glass and inability to get OUT was conveying that) but, still, just go murder those 2 little contained fuckers and then go to bed.

Having said all that, the way the movie did it made for a WAY better scene and one of my favorites in the series so I'm gonna allow it.

What a great loving movie. Or Movies

Finally turned my 9 year old son onto the first two films and he LOVED them both but he also confirmed for me that Aliens is the superior film (which I already knew) but it 100% does not work at all unless you've seen Alien and relies on the first movie's set up to be really effective. You absolutely need the first movie to show just how deadly ONE of these fuckers is.

Now he wants to play Alien: Isolation

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Xenomrph posted:

James Cameron's personal philosophy is that a prior movie should never be required viewing to understand a sequel.

Whether you feel he succeeds in achieving that is up for debate. I personally think he does.t

I mean, yeah, I suppose they can stand alone but I think you're missing out if you watch them out of order and seeing 2 first robs the first movie of almost all of its tension.

I'd say the same thing for T1 and T2.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Just for fun how would everyone rank Terminator 3, Alien 3 and Robocop 2? (imo this is the fairest comparison)

About equally bad.

That's a good question though since they're all kinda not good but I'd go:

R2
T3
A3

depending on my mood. But then again I'd never willfully watch any of them ever again.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

PipHelix posted:

I smashed up Metropolis (Our investigators are in 1920s Berlin) and Terminator (Murderous Robot Doubles are in Metropolis) and had them square off against Weimar Germany's newest technological marvel, HimmelNetz. It was a DISASTER. In a fun way.

That sounds pretty baller. How'd the gently caress that up?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Owlbear Camus posted:

I forget was this before or after the scene where he familiarizes Ripley with the pulse rifle?

After. Because Ripley left that pulse rifle on the cot when she took a nap with Newt and it was gone when she woke up as Burke was setting them up.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Is Galaxy Quest really underrated though? I've yet to hear anybody really badmouth it.

It's more like one of those gets shot down as a suggestion by husband or among a group. Agree it's pretty great.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

My ex is freaking out about the idea of letting my 9.5 year old kid watch Predator.

I don't remember anything overly horrible with that movie (?) but I could be remembering that from seeing it on TV so much and not remembering the cut parts. He's seen T1 and T2 plus Alien 1 and 2 with no side effects. I haven't seen uncut Predator in a while but worse thing I remember is the skinned soldiers.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Apparently, Predator earns it's R rating mainly from a ton of f-bombs and graphic violence. I honestly don't remember the language and thought "You're one ugly motherfucker" was the isolated fbomb but, like I said, grew up watching it on TBS and mainstream cable channels so of course it was cleaned up. I made the same mistake with Terminator 1 and had forgotten a few "adult leaning" segments in that one since I had mainly watched it cut for TV.

My boy hears me say "gently caress" probably ten times a week so whatever on that but I don't want to get blindsided by some insanely grisly scene I had memory holed either. He wants to watch Robocop and that's a hard "no" because yeah. Maybe Starship Troopers. I think he'd like that.

And speaking of watching movies with kids (and this has nothing to do with the thread) I showed him the original Clash of the Titans last night and, whoa. There's a naked breast feeding scene in that thing right in the beginning which I didn't remember at all. I just let it go with no comment and he didn't ask about it but I always thought that movie was rated PG. Was not expecting titties.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

My memory of Robocop is that it was the most over the top violent movies I've ever seen. Haven't watched it in a while but I don't think 9 years old is old enough.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

Probably not, I think I was around the same age first time I saw it. And it probably was a bit much, I rewatched it this summer and the gore is pretty realistic (among plenty of other things.) And it really stuck with me then, I'm not much for absolute favorites but if I had to pick it would be Robocop. Thinking back though, for a pretty hard R movie a lot of the marketing stuff was definitely aimed at kids (like, action figures and arcade games.) I know the ratings system and culture have changed but that's a weird one. Aliens too, come to think of it.

Didn't Robocop have to be cut down to avoid and NC17 rating?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093870/alternateversions

Edit: yup. And the blu ray I have is the uncut version so we're gonna wait on Robertcop for a while

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Kevin DuBrow posted:

drat that's pretty crazy. But honestly where's the Thinking About Starship Troopers thread

It's right here.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

I just re-ordered Alien: Isolation for xbone on the cheap so my son can play it with me. He's seen both movies (there are only 2 :colbert:) and loved them. Very much looking forward to it since I never finished the game the first time before selling it and then wound up missing it when I needed something scary.

I played it on the 360 originally so are the graphics better on the Bone? They were already loving incredible to start with. Also I got it for $12 but then realized there's a "Nostromo Edition" for $26. Did I gently caress myself or can I just download that DLC if I want it? TIA

I wish it had sold better since a sequel would kick rear end and also because you could apply the game play and use the "Isolation" tag as a franchise for poo poo like Terminator, Predator and also some slasher movies. Halloween would be good.

Far as that goes, make another The Thing game only do it proper this time. The PS2 game got a lot right but tweaking the Isolation engine for the Arctic base and fixing the blood testing/who to trust mechanic would loving rule. Obviously you'd have to add a little more action but not much.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Alien: Isolation is as good as I remember and just looks and sounds loving amazing but, man, I forgot how long it takes until you actually first see the Xeno.

Your first time playing it, you don't know that though. I remember feeling a lot of tension and hearing weird noises on my initial run but now, knowing where the alien is scripted to appear, it was kind of a slog. Also, gently caress that bug in the intro that doesn't let you take off. Apparently, I forgot to take a loving shower but the game wasn't telling me that and and I wound up on the bridge with a bunch of crew just standing there and wondering what I did wrong so I reset.

Apparently I smelled too bad but people were too embarrassed to tell me.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Sentinel Red posted:

How do you mean? The only requirements are to sign in, get dressed, talk to Samuels, talk to Taylor then pick up the briefing notes. The shower is usable but you're never *required* to use it.

I did all that but everyone just stood there. I looked it up and it's apparently a known bug. At least for some people.

Getting into my first working Joe area and, dumb question, but are all those drinking birds collectibles I should be doing something with? Can't shoot them or whack them with a hammer but they read as collectibles. Also, I forget, is there any reason I should start killing the Joe's before they turn hostile? If memory serves, the answer is no.

Game loving owns hard. Playing it with my kid and he liked to poo poo when the Xeno showed up. He didn't even get bored during the lead up. Very fun rainy day game/activity here in FL.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Anyone in this thread who hasn't done so, go play Alien: Isolation because it owns, really captures the look of the films (especially the first one) and is scary and tense as poo poo.

I've got my 9 year old hiding under the blankets playing it and he's finally where he can play with me and take turns with a FPS control scheme thanks to him loving around with Minecraft. Sounds stupid but seeing him master a FPS control scheme felt like a rite of passage and I felt proud in a weird way.

Good times Father and Son getting scared to death hiding in lockers, behind tables and holding our collective breath. He actually got us through the medical level on his turn. That's my boy.

drat, I wish they'd make a sequel to this. Such an underrated and, sadly, low selling game. There's so much they could do with this license/engine and I wish it had caught on more than it did. The graphics , atmosphere and sound are just fantastic and really capture "Alien". The tension they manage to build is almost like nothing I've ever played before. I honestly can't remember the last time I played a video game that made me holler/scream/yell out loud or drat near poo poo my pants trying to find a hiding spot.

What I'm saying is go play this game if you love thinking about Aliens.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

I forgot how loving hard it is to kill Working Joes in this game.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

happyhippy posted:

Same. I became so loving scared of them I ghosted them all and didn't realize I was doing it until an achievement popped up for doing so in Comms.

I started experimenting once I ran out of shotgun shells and figured out stun baton + melee can gently caress them up real nice if you do it right. SO that was cool to figure out at least. I'm trying to remember to use my entire arsenal this playthrough.

But man, fuuuuucccckkk that space mall level or whatever it's called when you first "ditch" the alien after you get through the airlock part.

That map is a loving mess. So many rooms and hallways look exactly the same and the single tiny areas that do actually branch out are real easy to miss. There are shuttered doors that you can't tell if they open or not without walking right up to them and even then the environment they reveal looks exactly the same as the last place you were in. Vents lead you around in a circle to a previous area.

I've been loving around with this level for 2.5 hours now. I don't like it.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

tango alpha delta posted:

Hey, I was the same way when I played the game for the first time; lost, a little frustrated and kind of bored. But, after I came back to it a few weeks later, I was loving hooked and finished the whole thing. Once you get your bearings, it really is a fantastic game.

It's not my first time playing it and I agree it's amazing. I just loving hated that god damned Spacemall level, mainly due to the layout.

I played it on release for a while, made it maybe 8 hours in (about where I am now I think), then I got divorced, got sidetracked with life and sold my 360. I dug the game just didn't have time for it.

When I found out there was an Xbone version and my kid wanted it, I picked it up cheap. The load times are way better and the graphics seem to run smoother now but I've forgotten more than I remember about the game and am focusing on using my gadgets more this time. But speaking of that, how come my stun baton and EMP mine doesn't work in the Joes anymore? They're wearing some hooded suit so maybe that's it but I stabbed one in the face with the baton and it still didn't work. Just when I finally figured out how to gently caress them up (stun baton + melee) without using the shotgun. I guess they're upgraded versions now. :shrug:

Dicks.

I really love the use of directional and ambient sound in this game too and how it encourages you to use that feedback to your advantage.

Really sucks that it didn't sell because a (slightly more combat oriented) sequel or even using the engine for a different franchise would be awesome. Having more aliens and maybe being able to kill them would be cathartic; not to the :shoot em up" degree of Aliens but a game where you can take a bitch or five down here and there. Instead, we got some lovely mobile game.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Biplane posted:

I believe in you BiggerBoat :cabot:

It's not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycocks.

Iron Crowned posted:

Played it on PS4, and I loved how the motion detector would alert via the controller speaker, and using it would turn the light green for additional ambience if you were playing in a dark room.

More games really needed to use those controller features.

I think I heard if you were playing with the Kinect, the alien would react if you moved or made noise. Seem to remember someone posting that, like, their kid or their wife came in the room and hosed up their hiding spot or something which is hilarious.

Wonder if it can hear you crack a beer or do a bong rip?

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Oct 6, 2020

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

So (Alien: Isolation) I'm in the reactor core basement part where the facehuggers first show up and alien reappears and I'm a little confused.

Is that the same creature, a different one or is that just never explained? I read and listened to the logs where it says that preserve the specimen is the primary objective but how the gently caress did the alien get all the way down there? In my head, I'm thinking of it as a different creature but I guess the robots and the computers could have broken contain and allowed her down to build a nest.

Really cool to see the face huggers show up. I never made it that far on my first run and, man, that level is creepy as poo poo. Very unnerving.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Keltar posted:

The Alien AI is actually two AI's. There's the Alien itself but there's a second secret one that gives the Alien AI clues to where you are. So if you ever thought to yourself it seems to know where I'am but at the same doesn't that's the reason for it.

What do you mean "clues"? All I've noticed is that it seems to pick up on common places you've hidden after a while so they don't work as well. Or is that what you mean? It also seems to be getting gradually less and less scared of my flamethrower.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Well I'll be a motherfucker. More Alien: Isolation

Confirmed there's more than one alien in actual gameplay. I knew there were more in the game from a cinematic and level to level standpoint and lately it FELT like there were was at least more than one as I roamed around certain levels but this was the first time I was looking right at one and got completely hosed up by one right behind me. It was classic "Burke hides in a vent thinking he's safe and turns around to get completely owned"

I entered a room, heard/saw one drop into the room, scampered into a vent, hid there and watched it walk away but still heard noises then immediately turned around and got wrecked by another bitch hiding in the same vent. Now I want to try a noisemaker or a flare and see if I can draw multiple xenos to a spot. But I have a feeling that won't work.

I thought I'd seen everything this game had to throw at me and it was starting to get a little flat and repetitive but then *bang*. I screamed out loud and not for the first time. This loving game, man. Deserves way more love and a bigger following.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Oct 19, 2020

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

Might wanna fix that tag

Done. Thanks

Ok...so I just beat the game and the ending felt really abrupt to me. I know a lot of people said the game dragged and there was too much backtracking but I never minded that. Going back to areas with new ways to unlock poo poo and deal with things is a video game hallmark that, to me, recalled poo poo like Metroid and Zelda. Seems to me the game is just about the right length even though people said it was too long.

My complaint was how little there was to final "boss fight", which was nothing more than a QTE that took about 90 seconds. It's a great game and I managed to download the Nostromo level and started loving around with that but there's not much new there beyond nostalgia.

There's really not much reason to play it again and I don't have much desire to. Maybe a NG+ where you have your weapons and items and playing on a harder difficulty. Is that a thing I'm not seeing? I think the game could be made better and open up replays after you beat the main campaign by letting you actually kill and fight the creature(s) on a second go round. Have it so on your first run it's all running and hiding but on a NG+, you can genuinely gently caress some poo poo up on occasion. Add multiple aliens earlier in the game.

This game really needs a sequel or some way to make it into a franchise.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Splicer posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3947061

Folks we got a thread full of people saying The Thing isn't good

Oh. Well, if they're talking about the video game, they're right.

Be nice if someone took another stab at that one. Hell, use the Alien: Isolation engine/developers

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

muscles like this! posted:

The Thing game is complete garbage because it takes an idea that could have some tension, the player being unsure if any of his AI companions are infected or not and just shits all over it. An NPC can test negative for infection but then 10 seconds later you hit a story flag and all of a sudden they're monstering out.

Agreed. I enjoyed most of it despite myself but that part you describe nearly ruined it. I mean, the testing kits are pick ups but, yeah, what was the point of even having them if the freakouts are all scripted anyway? Someone should take another shot at making that game the correct way.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Floodixor posted:

I'm re-playing Alien: Isolation since I never got through it my last time (I know it's notoriously long). I'm a good way past the DAMNED MEDICAL SECTION and man oh man I can't stop crowing about the game design. The sound design, the visuals that just absolutely nail the Alien 1 aesthetic - it's SO well done, even if the game play eventually gets a little formulaic.

Same. I just replayed it after never having beaten it and, tbh, it didn't feel that long. Matter of fact, then ending seemed rather abrupt. Could just be i had heard so much about the length. Agree they really nailed everything and that every fan of the movies should play it. Desperately want a sequel.

Only thing that seemed off a little was the THUMP THUMP THUMP hulking sound of the creature but I guess they needed that for game play purposes. I always interpreted the creatures as light - like insects - and very stealthy while moving.

EDIT:

ALso read this article on ALiens that I thought was good. Haven't seen it posted yet

https://film.avclub.com/aliens-is-nothing-like-alien-and-all-the-better-for-it-1798252777

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Wintermutant posted:

I don't like the sound of it being set on Earth in the near-future but we'll see how it goes

Why not?

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

A christmas tree totally covered in face huggers might actually get me to enjoy this rotten holiday, get up off my rear end and put up a loving tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

I'm sure it's been done to death but I picked up this bad boy today and one for my son's 10th birthday in the coolest covid 19 mask contest