Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Jay_Zombie posted:

Haven't been paying much attention have you?

This thread is at least like, 30% horny posting.

90%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I'm all for multiplayer. I remember getting stuck at an alien section in single player. Guess that means I should try it again.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I need to walk around showing that there is a xenomorph in my chest. Please link to the mask artists that will make that a reality.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I'm still pissed that the nearly complete Alien RPG by Obsidian was canceled.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Been sitting on this for a while, but my mom walked into Ripley losing Newt and then confronting the queen before narrowly escaping. It is literally the only time I''ve seen her being edge of your seat fully engaged with a movie. She hates action films.

I started with my Dad watching the first film. The chest bursting scene was somehow a complete surprise to him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Anyone know the quality of any of the games by that developer?