Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Xenomrph posted:

Also I got drunk and then my nerf pulse rifle came in the mail and I have the biggest grin on my face. I am blown the gently caress away that this exists and I am holding one in my hands. This thing was worth every penny.

:same:

My roommate was making fun of me the next morning because I kept hugging it with a huge grin on my face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Red Rox posted:

Just don’t make the same mistake I did - I didn’t realize it had auto installed on our iPad as well and the kids tried it out.

They were thinking about Alien for a few days.

:yeshaha:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I took a Dremel to an N-Strike Clip, and made it fit into my pulse rifle, unfortunately it likes to jam with the first 0-3 rounds with this clip, and I don't get it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I don't know if it still works, since I haven't played in a while, but as long as you don't disconnect, even if you're dead, and even one player makes it out alive, it still counts as a win.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Bulgaroctonus posted:

So, question about those nerf pulse rifles. I actually preordered two of the drat things over a year ago and just as I feared when they were finally ready to ship I had no loving money, they sent an email giving me five days, then I ended up in the hospital (unrelated reason :) ) Anyway, is there any hope of getting one or preferably two at the normal price? Will these things ever see retail? From my understanding some of the smaller Hasbro Pulse stuff does like GI Joe figures but huge poo poo like Galactus or Unicron never will for obvious reasons. These things being hundred dollar nerf guns kinda seems like a weird middle ground, so maybe? Hopefully?

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/nerf-lmtd/products/nerf-lmtd-aliens-m41-a-blaster

Seems like you can just order one now. I put one in my shopping cart and went to check out with no errors or messages. I didn't finish the process since I already have two :shrug:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
The thing about AvP1 is we wanted Colonial Marines. That's the one thing anyone wants from an Alien sequel, and we never get it.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Hell, just give us a movie where the Colonial Marines are fighting the space hippies (or vice versa, and make the colonial Marines the villains)

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MrMojok posted:

The ideal Aliens cut is one that removes the LV-426 scenes at the beginning, keeps the short scene where Burke tells Ellen her daughter is dead, and keeps the turret scene

Yeah, the job I worked at, a decade ago now, we would take over to conference room at lunch and watch movies ~45 minutes at a time. I brought in both Alien and Aliens, naturally I skipped the LV-426 scenes, and played them after we finished the movie.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Alien 3 is on Starz, and I have nothing better to do :geno:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You can get the mRNA xeno-52 vaccine but "the man" (company) will track you with it.

The man isn't tracking you, they just want you to eat at Applebee's.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Man, every single composite in Alien 3 looks terrible

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Holy poo poo. This thread is 4 years old as of today. :)

:snoo:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

manpurse posted:

Thinking about Aliens (the movie) (the pinball machine)

That says "Alien" :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Android Apocalypse posted:

Found on Instagram this morning…

rules