Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I read some stuff on Bad Trip and Eric Andre was in the car (with the stunt coordinator driving) when it crashed. The security guard at the end of the movie was also real mad when he was let in on the joke and asked to sign a release and Andre has to convince him to sign, which I get. It's probably not good for your security job if you're on film letting someone not on the list into a private event.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
I can't believe I missed that new episodes of Nailed it were out.

The editing staff on that show should get an emmy, they do a ton of extra stuff that most competition shows don't take the time to do.

Edit: They at least have a BAFTA winner on staff, the 'lead editor' was also the editor on Exit Through the Gift Shop:

frogbs fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Apr 15, 2021

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

frogbs posted:

I can't believe I missed that new episodes of Nailed it were out.

The editing staff on that show should get an emmy, they do a ton of extra stuff that most competition shows don't take the time to do.

Edit: They at least have a BAFTA winner on staff, the 'lead editor' was also the editor on Exit Through the Gift Shop:

Yeah, it was like a mini season. Only a few episodes. All with teams. Good fun per usual.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I read some stuff on Bad Trip and Eric Andre was in the car (with the stunt coordinator driving) when it crashed. The security guard at the end of the movie was also real mad when he was let in on the joke and asked to sign a release and Andre has to convince him to sign, which I get. It's probably not good for your security job if you're on film letting someone not on the list into a private event.
Yeah, with that guy and the guy who blessedly had a blind eye towards Trina's prison escape, you gotta figure there might be some real world ramifications career wise.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.
Oh nice, Prime just got the latest entry to the Finding Nemo/Finding Dory franchise

Excited to check this out

thatfuturekid
Jan 5, 2014
Just binged the first two season of Search Party, and wow! Definitely going places I did not expect. Hopefully s3 and 4 are same quality.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

thatfuturekid posted:

Just binged the first two season of Search Party, and wow! Definitely going places I did not expect. Hopefully s3 and 4 are same quality.

:stonklol:

hmmxkrazee
Sep 9, 2006
why
Famous last words

thatfuturekid
Jan 5, 2014

Oh no. Well I’ve already made it this far, no turning back.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

It's okay to stop, no one would judge you.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

MiddleOne posted:

It's okay to stop, no one would judge you.

I'm just watching Season 1 and I really like it.

The cast was excellent even before they had Ron Livingston show up.

It's kind of easier to say hey, it's a show about a mystery and the guy from Office Space

Even though the core cast is really good.

What, what's in the box?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Don't watch season 4. You will regret it.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica
Well then I'm here from the future to let you know to watch The Wilds.

Don't watch season 2. Or do.

I'm not actually from the future.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm from the present day and don't watch The Wilds because it's terrible.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

veni veni veni posted:

I'm actually the media agent and child impersonator to tell you that no, you should enjoy this. Look in my suitcase.

Look in it.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Deadite posted:

Oh nice, Prime just got the latest entry to the Finding Nemo/Finding Dory franchise

Excited to check this out

Inshallah they find him.

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

thatfuturekid posted:

Each season is pretty different tonally but they're all great. I think I liked season 4 a bit more than 3.

Island Nation
Jun 20, 2006
Trust No One

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Inshallah they find him.

He's over at the corner bodega, can't miss him wearing that Superman tee and all.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
I posted this over in couch chat, but it seems more fitting in here, Hellen McCrory of Peaky Blinders died of cancer. I loved her character, and honestly the show will not be the same without her. Damian Lewis has to be heartbroken.

Asnorban
Jun 13, 2003

Professor Gavelsmoke

I liked season 4 of Search Party.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Search Party rules and some of the people that made it are making Made For Love.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Asnorban posted:

I liked season 4 of Search Party.

I'm pretty sure everyone did, or at least most people

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Holy poo poo y'all weren't kidding and the last few eps of Mythic Quest were insane with possibly the best quarantine episode to date.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Fartington Butts posted:

Search Party rules and some of the people that made it are making Made For Love.

The final 3 episodes are up on HBO Max now, and they haven't heard if there will be a 2nd season yet

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Has anyone watched Songbird yet, Hulu I think

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Are any of the "Skyline" movies worth watching? Dumb but at least entertaining sci fi action is fine.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Are any of the "Skyline" movies worth watching? Dumb but at least entertaining sci fi action is fine.

The first Skyline felt like a VFX demo reel, "dumb but exciting" is about the highest praise you could give it

albedoa
May 3, 2004

kaworu posted:

I want to thank this thread for recommending The Art of Self-Defense - I watched that last night with my roommates having only seen half of the trailer - and they hadn't even seen that - and it pretty much made our night. Really, really hilarious and awesome movie.

The director has another movie "Faults", which is really good. I like his style.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

albedoa posted:

The director has another movie "Faults", which is really good. I like his style.

Super-sold on the trailer.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Skyline 1 and 2 are fantastic, while 3 is pretty okay.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

veni veni veni posted:

The show is basically Lost presented by the Teen Girl Squad players.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I only saw the second but I love how its 3 acts are so different and it all builds up to an amazing finale that involves silat and mechas.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

So they all die in some absurd ways?

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Keyser_Soze posted:

Holy poo poo y'all weren't kidding and the last few eps of Mythic Quest were insane with possibly the best quarantine episode to date.

I completely forgot about the existence of this show aside from the reveal and trailer they showed on a Ubisoft e3 stage. Glad to hear it's good, the initial reveal didn't do much for me and I'm predisposed to like Mac.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

They also just put out another special episode of Mythic Quest, between seasons. Kind of weird since season 2 proper starts May 7.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Island Nation posted:

He's over at the corner bodega, can't miss him wearing that Superman tee and all.

IDGI

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

By most accounts Lost sucked rear end and was obsessed with misplaced bears and smoke or fog or something.

The Wilds has like, a cctv camera in the woods

kaworu
Jul 23, 2004

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

By most accounts Lost sucked rear end and was obsessed with misplaced bears and smoke or fog or something.

The Wilds has like, a cctv camera in the woods

Erm, a big subplot of Lost was an elaborate social engineering/experimentation group called the Dharma Initiative doing things like observing groups of people on an abandoned island without their knowledge so yeah

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

kaworu posted:

Erm, a big subplot of Lost was an elaborate social engineering/experimentation group called the Dharma Initiative doing things like observing groups of people on an abandoned island without their knowledge so yeah

My bad, never saw it. Too many dismal reports.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Lost is Extremely Good Actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

That sounds amazing though.