Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much

Jose Oquendo posted:

I should have specified, a cheap plan to watch network TV stuff. I had a discounted DTV Now plan and I canceled it a few months ago because I barely used it. Of course everyone's needs are different but PS Vue isn't for me.

If you get good tv reception you could get a OTA TiVo and just record the shows you want to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

Doesn’t look like it, there is a surprising lack of tv shows prior to the 80’s in the lineup

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

doctorfrog posted:

The latter part of what you're saying is what I brainfogged out of my original post. In my house at least, once the nostalgia evaporates, it's mostly for the kids to repeatedly watch the same 10 movies, unless there's compelling, fresh content coming out.

e: oh yeah, and I think I personally missed out on about 15 years of the Simpsons, but for some reason I'm not as thrilled about that giant yellow pile of undigested content as I thought I would be.

Disney+ will be the streaming home of any new Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars movie, so long as any of those properties remain popular, Disney+ will not have any problems.