Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bred
Oct 24, 2008
More Terrace House. Will the glasses date happen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bred
Oct 24, 2008
I liked HBO's Generation Kill. I think it's on prime.

bred
Oct 24, 2008
New Terrace House in Tokyo on Netflix.

bred
Oct 24, 2008
I haven't seen the show but the podcast Joe Exotic made the distinction that she doesn't breed new cats. Joe hosted cub petting zoos so he needed a stream of new cats and I think they said he culled them when they got too big.

On a lighter note, we're working our way through Taskmaster on YouTube. It's a lot of fun and so far no ads. Any recommendations for something similar?

bred fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Mar 29, 2020

bred
Oct 24, 2008
Re: Bosch

I enjoyed the books and the show. The books have Bosch as a tunnel rat in Vietnam so I imagined him as a little, nasty, way too serious guy. I feel Titus is a good pick compared to say Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher which always bothered me. I like how his personal code creates drama without Bosch making horror movie style obviously bad decisions.

I think they show how much work Bosch does grinding the case rather than Mentalist style perfect inspiration. The books have more of his thoughts. I remember a scene where he's in Vegas, his lips are chapped, and he's has his daughter's strawberry chapstick but is too self conscious to use it in front of the FBI agent he's with.