Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Netflix: Arq hasn’t been mentioned. Groundhog Day but the guy gets kidnapped in a home invasion. Cool movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

theblackw0lf posted:

Cult comedy classic "Clue" is streaming on Amazon Prime

Was on Netflix till a few weeks/months ago, absolute peak Tim Curry.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

Zwabu posted:

Always Sunny recommendations

The Gang Gets Whacked, parts 1 and 2 in series 3 are two of my all time faves. The Gang Goes Black and The Gang Goes to a Waterpark from series 13 are another two great ones - it might be a bit jarring to see how much they’ve aged in between.

There’s a definite lull in quality somewhere in the middle series but it never turns full crap.

Weavered
Jun 23, 2013

I’m sure I’ve heard the first series they filmed themselves. At least series two onwards is in widescreen so that might make it funnier for you?