Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Yeah that makes s2 sound great lol, will check if out tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Loved Barb and Star go to Vista Del Mar so much. Everything about it.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Fallom posted:

That loving sword slice bit makes me feel so embarrassed every time I see it in a movie

combining a few different topics, the best and most embarrassing example of this I can think of is Tay Diggs getting his face/off moment in Equilibrium, just getting slashed and then slowly turning around as my face slides off, it's called acting!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Boxman posted:

Everything in Equilibrium is simultaneously the best and most embarrassing. Taye Diggs. Gun kata. the fact that the Clerics' guns have crosses for muzzle flashes. the entire conceit of "what if 1984 but Winston was a badass"

It's one of my favorite movies. :allears:

It rules. Sean Bean gets shot in the fuckin face through a Yeats poem he's dramatically reading to illustrate that he has emotions. I don't know how you improve upon that, I really don't.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Jesse Camp was the best person ever to be on MTV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Edward Mass posted:

The H2G2 movie deserves more love that it gets. Sure, it doesn't follow the book, but the book doesn't follow the radio show.