Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alienwarez
Feb 9, 2004

veni veni veni posted:

I think It's my favorite movie of 2019 along with The Lighthouse. Everyone should watch it.

I literally just finished this within the last hour, and it was captivating. I don't necessarily think everyone should watch it, but if you like sci-fi and enjoy a plot that takes some dark turns it will definitely be right up your alley. Don't expect to come out the other end in any sort of a cheerful mood.

What was up with the planet at the end? It seems like it is either a planet in the Lyra Constellation or it is Earth after the ship has slingshotted around the "stellar body" and finally returned home after millions of years. When they leave Earth at the beginning it is totally grey and dead looking, but the planet at the end is green and looks "alive." It made for a nice cinematic bookend I thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU