Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Since Hulu is 5.99 now and Netflix is going up in price I am thinking about dropping Netflix for Hulu. Is this a huge mistake? Has anyone else done this and been happy with it. Is the best strategy just cancel Netlix for a couple of months and then resub for a month and binge everything I missed.. I think I just answered my own question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

pr0p posted:

Hulu is crap for movies but great for TV. Original content is hit or miss but I will ride or die for Future Man.

The email I got today said that its going up to 12.99 for two screen HD, but still only 8.99 for one screen standard. Would I really be able to tell the difference between HD and Standard if I watch mostly on my monitor or a really old lovely TV?

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Piell posted:

Go to your Spotify account overview page, there should be a thing for Hulu up top.

Unfortunately it's not offered with the family plan like I have. I've been waiting for them to change that but so far they haven't.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Philthy posted:

Lies. The Final Chapter is the best one.

BCS is "okay". I've found myself bored with most of it to be honest.

Final Chapter is in fact the best one. What was the name of that fan made one released not too long ago. I thought it was up there with the best. I think it was Don't Hike Alone or something.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Does The Tick have a satisfying enough ending to watch the two season. I don't want to get invested in something that is going to end with a bunch of loose ends.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Medullah posted:

"I don't want to have sex with this hot model because she might not sleep with me again afterwards"

I don't want to have sex with this hot model knowing that she is going to walk away before I finish leaving me with blue balls.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Inspector Hound posted:

Just masturbate and think about The Tick seasons you did get

Sounds like a fine compromise, I'll check it out.

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

Was there a deal for Apple TV + Apple Arcade? If so I can see myself getting that because so far Arcade has surpassed my expectations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loudog999
Apr 30, 2006

The MSJ posted:

If you the want the most up to date rear end in a top hat Cruella, watcch the episodes of Once Upon A Time she was in.

That show was once on my watch list but I never got around to it and had since forgotten about it. How is it? Is it worth watching now?