Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

honestly I don't want to watch this poo poo until I found out if arya lives since after suffering through the loving books she was the only decent character

Also the whole show is a master prank on america because it stands off with pretty generic medieval drama and fighting and morphs into full on fantasy novel where people are cheering for a dude to gently caress his own aunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

also rose leslie campaigns for the loving tories lol

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

ned stark is the night king

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

OK who dies

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

the show is wrapping up loose ends in ways the great GURM didn't have the balls to do in his books

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I'm shipping The Hound and The Mountain

there is no one they don't end up fighting to the death, most likely mortally injuring one another

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Godholio posted:

That happens every time there's a show with prominent dogs. Aside from the initial puppy shots, the wolves never even looked like huskies, so these people are double-dumb.

not just dogs finding nemo hosed up w/e fish that is