Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Nah, Arya and Sansa are thicker than thieves by the end of season 7. My prediction is that undead dragon wins the night king the fight in Season 8.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

It's loving awful now. Tried watching an episode on hulu earlier this week after catching up on Bob's Burgers. Couldn't make it to the first commercial break.

I gotta disagree, the show is still fun for me. But I will wholeheartedly agree that current Simpsons is way different from what it used to be. I can totally get why some people don’t like it.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I would seriously watch a spin off where it just follows him and the free folk.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
All of the seasons of the wire brought something good to the table with those great actors in spite of writing/directorial issues.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I do hate the end of the Omar storyline, but at the same time I kind of love it because I totally didn’t anticipate his arc wrapping up like that.

I love Omar. Hands down one of my favorite gangsters of all time.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

:rolleyes:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

That change.org petition has hit 890k, which a quick Google informs me is the population of the greater urban area of Cardiff

Who uses Cardiff as a metric?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I never watched the show until a few weeks before this season, and I binged the whole series before this season started.

So I’m not super invested in the show, but drat even I’m disappointed by this season.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

beanieson posted:

How did you feel about the “heel turn” last episode having binge watched?

Kinda hacky, but not grievously so.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

From Rocky 4?

My inner venture brother lit up on this, bravo sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

GD_American posted:

I’ve caught up on that and Altered Carbon and want more. Fantasy nerds are getting too high a share of prestige TV.

And why would you think I died?

Uh that’s my bad, a few years ago I thought you died when you disappeared so I started saying you were probably dead. =(

Sorry.