Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Well, what we can be sure of is the Night Watch veterans are going to get hosed. Finally achieved the ultimate victory over a foe after thousands of years of struggle. Finally released from the most hosed up oath of service ever. No pension, no disability, no health care, no college benefits, no nothing.

But hey, maybe someone will thank them for their service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Goddamnit, another major battle where all we got were characters doing character bullshit, and plot, continuity, physics, and even basic numbers get thrown out the loving window.

At least we got Cleganebowl. Now we just need someone to edit out all the jump cuts to the overwrought Jaymie and Circie holding each other while the world collapses around them bullshit to clean it up.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Hold hell, hell online meltdowns :stare:

Hey, I had a small release of radiation with no increase in normal radiation levels, not a meltdown.:colbert:

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
That episode could have ended a hour early with Grey Worm murdering the gently caress out of Jon the second he found out what Jon did. Would have made more sense too.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Also, LOL at the Starks seizing control of all of Westeros and the Wild Lands through deception, betrayal, and murder. The most vicious always come out on top.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
The absolute white trashiest group of people outside of a Jerry Springer episode.

:doh: Oh wait, that doesn't narrow it down.

It was the Starks. They won.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
His wife did. Boy, that swamp water must have tasted foul.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Nothing else makes sense. The magic time travel stuff is definitely going to be messed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/clmazin/status/1144590589511557120