Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
So is it...
This poll is closed.
drat the Man 11 8.73%
Screw the Woo 24 19.05%
No More Mrs Nice Bitch 26 20.63%
....THE BIG DOG! 65 51.59%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

the man who wrote and cut that reid fleihr promo will probably be writing the majority of the wrestling tv shows we will see in the rest of our lifetimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Black Is Black posted:

Wait, was this the go home for Fastlane?

Sure was! Wish someone reminded WWE about 4 hours ago of that, though.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Give her a pokemon forum moderator gimmick

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Some footage of the Asuka incident surfaced. It looked like Mandy absolutely rocked Asuka with a clothesline, tried for a wheelbarrow slam, Asuka was dead weight, Mandy finally hit it and Asuka got dropped on her head.

Mandy probably should have improvised after Asuka was pretty much dead weight instead of trying to hit the slam again.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

That raw sounds 4 hours long jfc

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.
There was so much nothing on this show nobody really cared about anything and HHH not delivering was an absolute killer. He doesn’t need to be a face. Let him be a dick and Batista can be a dick also.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

Some footage of the Asuka incident surfaced. It looked like Mandy absolutely rocked Asuka with a clothesline, tried for a wheelbarrow slam, Asuka was dead weight, Mandy finally hit it and Asuka got dropped on her head.

Mandy probably should have improvised after Asuka was pretty much dead weight instead of trying to hit the slam again.

Link?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

https://v.redd.it/d6w8x9es78k21

Here it is, I guess. Notice how Asuka was pretty much dead weight after the clothesline. And Mandy couldn't get her up the first time, and when she did the second time, she dropped Asuka right on her head pretty much.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

That may have been the first time I've ever enjoyed Ronda outside of an actual match since she entered the company.

Why couldn't we have had this Ronda all along instead of the awful 'oh boy I'm so happy to be here!' Ronda we've had for the past year?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

asuka lands right on her head there in that video. it's definitely not safe for work and not safe for life!

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!
lmao they had people directly reference the fact that they were actors on a scripted program in three separate segments tonight.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
What is wrong with Charlotte? Everything about her seems off.

beetlo
Mar 20, 2005

Proud forums lurker!
So reading.the comments on the youtube vid of the HHH promo I have to wonder... What the hell is wrong with people? Did they really watch the same thing I just did?

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

wandler20 posted:

she sucks

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lmao at the recap. Just loving lmao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

wandler20 posted:

She's stilted in her delivery but I've always found it works well as a heel (not so much as a face), and she's a very good natural heel who also has a pretty good background/history to help play into that.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The recap makes it sound like Roman like.

Actually has a loving character now.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Did they hire Russo again?

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

wandler20 posted:

Literally the only person worth a drat on the mic in that entire angle is Becky, so probably that.

Edit:

VJeff posted:

The rest of Raw was so bad I almost forgot that I legitimately enjoyed the Shield stuff and Roman's promo.

Cabbit fucked around with this message at 05:45 on Mar 5, 2019

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

VJeff posted:

We're in a wonderful grace period where Roman just exists as a character within the show instead of the show being about him, we should enjoy it while we can 'cause in like three months we're going right back to The Big Dog

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

VJeff posted:

guy with munchausen syndrome

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

wandler20 posted:

not used to working without her mask

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So with Ronda being a heel, I think she needs a new theme.

gently caress it, let her use Shayna's theme. The other MMA 4HW use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKVBAS3FZi0

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I would just like to say that

this scares me a lot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLZybc-xIKA

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Triple H believes in shootings

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

VJeff posted:

Roman explaining away being bothered by anything Dean did in the heel run with effectively going "life is too short to be angry at people you care about" is so good I can't believe it's coming from WWE.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Elias did an in-ring concert dunking on Philly, which got a ton of heat (especially when he made fun of Gritty). Ambrose came out to fight him. Eventually Elias was able to pin Ambrose after hitting Drift Away when Ambrose's back pain delayed him coming off the rope which allowed Elias to counter. Ambrose may have shouted,"AHHHHH gently caress ME RIGHT IN THE rear end!" during this match.

Someone has to have a clip of this so I don't have to google "Dean Ambrose gently caress me right in the rear end" right?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
roman reigns character is now man that can die at any moment

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Review: Yikes

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
RAW was not good tonight. I ended up going back to my OoT Randomizer run and I hate what its become because 5 of the dungeons I'm required to clear to beat the game are their Master Quest versions.

If I would rather suffer through OoT MQ randomizer bullshit over RAW, you know wrestling was bad tonight.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Phenix Rising posted:

Someone has to have a clip of this so I don't have to google "Dean Ambrose gently caress me right in the rear end" right?

Dean Ambrose let out a light sigh as he stepped out of the noisy night club he'd been dragged to this evening, walking past the bouncer and the long line of patrons that were desperate to get inside the hot spot. He ignored the screams he heard from a few of the female club-goers as he strolled past them, head held high while he pulled his packet of cigarettes out of his pocket and quickly lit one up. His lips contorted into a slight smile as he breathed out the addictive nicotine taste. Nothing ever made him feel better than a cigarette.

He ignored the soft steps that were following behind him as he crossed the road and headed towards the park he saw earlier in the day when they had arrived in the random city that was right in the middle of nowhere. He let out another long breath of smoke as he strolled into the dark park. He glanced around to notice that a few of the street lamps were on but they really did nothing to illuminate the almost pitch black night. He let out a light laugh as he walked along the pebbled pathway, embracing the darkness as he took a seat on the solitary, metal park bench.

He put out what was left of his cigarette and quickly reached for another one, lighting it up and taking another long drag, grinning as he felt the addictive taste of tobacco along with the nicotine wash over him. He smiled his first genuine smile he had in a long time. Sitting in the dark park by himself reminded him of his teenage years. He was never overly rebellious but he did like to sneak out in the middle of the night and just sit in the graffiti-riddled park that was just down the road and smoke by himself. There was something so calm about sitting in the dark with just his thoughts that nothing or no one could ever replace.

"This is so Dean Ambrose." He mumbled wryly, letting out a laugh as he took yet another long drag off his cancer stick.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
hello i'm going to smackdown tomorrow and the one thing i'm looking forward to the most is oney lorcan on 205 live

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through
I played Anthem instead of watching Raw

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Roman explaining away being bothered by anything Dean did in the heel run with effectively going "life is too short to be angry at people you care about" is so good I can't believe it's coming from WWE.

The misdirect where they made it look like Roman might be about to challenge Seth for the title shot and then it turned out Roman had absolutely no interest in that was also really good.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Roman Reigns is the best part of Raw

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
A bit odd that Paul Levesque is upset about David Bautista beating up Richard Fliehr while Ashley Fliehr has no reaction at all.

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
It’s great going on Reddit and seeing all the responses to the Triple H promo being “Wow, masterful, so emotional and real, another fine job sir”

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i like when braun suffocated that actor guy against a wall for 3-4 minutes and then let him down and the dude completely no sold it

EC3 standing still as stone behind that one whole promo was genuinely the best thing about this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Phenix Rising posted:

I don't have to google "Dean Ambrose gently caress me right in the rear end"

Well you don't HAVE to do anything....