Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

*visibly sweating* uhhh me too

lol my boss (me) said i dont have to draw pictures that day. pretty sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just realized I have Friday off :hellyeah:

Noice, I also have Creation Of Statehood Day off. Planning on boiling some milk in a frying pan and picking up trash with my fellow citizens. If I pick up enough trash, hopefully Great Leader will drive by in his golf cart and pelt me in the head with a brand new copy of Sekiro.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Nice dude. Same with my boss (me) (unemployed)

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

says expected delivery is on the 27th march.. glad i preordered from some random ebay business instead of a normal store

nvm... just got a dispatch order .. could be playing it a day early :-]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

nvm... just got a dispatch order .. could be playing it a day early :-]

PogChamp

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

a Loving Dog posted:

Nice dude. Same with my boss (me) (unemployed)

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Looked into getting this from the Hong Kong PSN store because it comes out 12 hours early .... was expecting an insane markup on HK PSN cards but I didn't realize games were cheaper there so it ended up only being $52 :cool: Sekiro at noon

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

Hurr lets be toxic and pretend that sitting in the back of the bently and being chauffeured between the parents spring house in North hampton and the parens summer house in west hampton isnt demanding labor

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Looked into getting this from the Hong Kong PSN store because it comes out 12 hours early .... was expecting an insane markup on HK PSN cards but I didn't realize games were cheaper there so it ended up only being $52 :cool: Sekiro at noon

Congratulations on having your CC information posted on the Chechen Dark Web

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hurr lets be toxic and pretend that sitting in the back of the bently and being chauffeured between the parents spring house in North hampton and the parens summer house in west hampton isnt demanding labor

lol, were it not for capital gains effectively paying me rto read your bullshit, id be furious

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pre-order to unlock an exclusive Dabbing Affluenza Teen emote

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lol

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

lmao KO

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol, were it not for capital gains effectively paying me rto read your bullshit, id be furious

Lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Watching Samurai Champloo to mentably prepare myself :kakashi: :nujabes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB0VU-SELgs

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm unemployed and unemployable and it'll still be a while before the conservatards make me do some dumb poo poo instead of letting me sit around the house all day :henget:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
gonna do the two most selfless acts: pay full price on steam, and leave food and water out back of the fromsoft offices for the minimum wage programmers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I'm unemployed and unemployable and it'll still be a while before the conservatards make me do some dumb poo poo instead of letting me sit around the house all day :henget:

Godspeed brother.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Ragg posted:

have literaly just finished watching this myself lel.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I don't have Friday off but I have every other day after that off because I quit my job

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Congratulations on having your CC information posted on the Chechen Dark Web

Schedule changed and now I won't be able to play until practically midnight anyway. Played myself lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bring it in guys! *All the unemployed imps come in for a HUGE party*

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

I.N.R.I posted:

have literaly just finished watching this myself lel.

:coolfish:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Bring it in guys! *All the unemployed imps come in for a HUGE party*
:geno:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Congrats ragg

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Reviews are up..... i'm only skimming them but it's all 9s and 10s and people are saying the first playthrough took them 50 hours which is sweet, I was wondering if it would be a shorter game without all the RPG stuff in it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

were you genuinely concerned enough that the team from bloodborne would make something bad that you needed reviewers to tell you that it would be ok to enjoy the video game

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't care about review scores since these are the same ppl who still defend DmC, gently caress them all.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
caring about review scores was fun as a kid, but ya gotta grow up eventually. still lol thinking back on how out of my mind hyped I was after pc gamer gave the sims a perfect 100 or whatever, and how weirdly disappointing it was

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

caring about review scores was fun as a kid, but ya gotta grow up eventually. still lol thinking back on how out of my mind hyped I was after pc gamer gave the sims a perfect 100 or whatever, and how weirdly disappointing it was

the sims is a 100...

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
THPS3 is the only 100

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

were you genuinely concerned enough that the team from bloodborne would make something bad that you needed reviewers to tell you that it would be ok to enjoy the video game

I've already paid for the game so I can't be too concerned . Just needed poison swamp confirmation for maximum hype

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

the sims is a 100...

This.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

the sims is a 100...

as a teen that money would have been way better spent on like beetle adventure racing or pokemon pinball or something, imo. i looked at the release calendar for 2000 and im guessing i never got majoras mask because of the sims, so

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
at least i didnt blow a birthday present on daikatana or 007 the world is not enough like some other friends

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Beetle Adventure Racing was loving hype. More racing games need hidden collectibles that unlock new cheats and cars.

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

HolePisser1982 posted:

007 the world is not enough

:negative

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

first time since P5 that I changed my PS4 theme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the game is apparently unlocked on steam in asia, so, uh guess its time to figure out how to do vpn stuff