Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm hyped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

are imps doing pc or ps4? I'm pc obv

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

when I start the game my plan is to pick a direction and keep grappling until I die

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

bird boxing myself to avoid spoilers

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

trying to jack off posted:

more spoilers

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

10/10 Miyazaki Does It Again

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

its going to be bad like dark souls 3 and dark souls 2 i'm afraid. aND activision is the worst company in game.

Preorder now and get 5 free From Boxes and the exclusive Sekiro "Metal Wolf Chaos" skin

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

goferchan posted:

The special edition ps4 for this game is insane . It's not for sale, there's only like 30 and it's for winning some european preorder contest

:eyepop:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I wonder if we’ll find our friend patches

Are you a Confucianist or something?

YES | NO

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

so.... Subs or dubs?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Disheveled Belorussian staring at Matrix screensaver] I don’t even see the code. All I see is сука блять, Based Lord Gaben, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Download PC Game Download Free CPY VOKSI Denuvo 5.0

Lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

a Loving Dog posted:

I'm going to buy this game on release day and epically game for 18 hours in one sitting in an unemployed way

same

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

The Dark Souls of Buying Things:

I.N.R.I posted:

i preordered this .. dunno anything about it though. just sort of paid a bunch of money for asbasically anything.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just realized I have Friday off :hellyeah:

I don't have Friday off but I have every other day after that off because I quit my job

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

whippin fuckin asses!! im jumping around, whipping my grappling hook, swinging my sword, loving hell yes. YES

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Five minutes later* Officer down, requesting backup

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

6 minutes. I think I'll just load it up at midnight and go the start screen... that should tide me over...

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

spb posted:

Just beat it while eating my gf out, yea I guess giving head is my favorite part of sex, nbd. Anyway loading battlegrounds if anyone wants to squad up

Lmao

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

unlearning dodge spam is v hard

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Sex Tragedy posted:

Anyone else getting mental illness from how intense the game is? I keep talking out loud to myself like...

lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

here's a tip for anyone having trouble mastering combat arts or prosthetic attacks: physically shout the name of it out loud before you use it, like in an anime

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

loving snake eyes is having his way with my rear end

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I killed Robert's dad and it feels bad :(

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

— no season pass is underwhelming
— nearly mandatory exploration might put some off
— i shouldnt have to “git gud” to progress

— enemies in groups don't patiently wait in line for their turn to attack you

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

In Training posted:

This is the first game of theirs where I feel like status attacks are actually worth it. The oil + flame combo is devastating

yeah this and fistful of Ash spam. also I finally figured out how to dodge the grab

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

good thing I have two weeks between my last job and my next one to completely master this game

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

everything about sunken valley rules. the boss is possibly my favorite non-human boss in any soulsborne. I can't imagine them topping headless King Kong with a katana

Also I realized that you can aim at grapple points off-camera by aiming at their general direction with the left control stick

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I think I might be in the third act and just... wow. god drat it. gently caress.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol at the (real late game spoilers) underwater headless

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

treasure craps

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

goferchan posted:

I think i'm on the last boss for the bad ending path ..... ganbare

I don't know poo poo about any multiple endings but I think the boss I'm on now would serve as a fitting end to the game. Holy crap it's hard though

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Oh Long Johnson posted:

Lmao the enemies in sunken valley are so good

SciFiDownBeat posted:

everything about sunken valley rules

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

extremebuff posted:

saving the dub for the second playthrough. wanted to respect the devs choice to have jp as the default

:hai:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

extremebuff posted:

hell there's not even a moonlight sword or patches in the game

did you fight the Divine dragon yet

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

me everytime i encounter any vaguely round rock, nugget of dog poo poo, baseball, clump of dirt, etc: While its appearance may be similar to the persimmon, only a fool would eat this.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

as far as theme and setting is concerned, some of the novelty of dark souls and Bloodborne comes from the mix of western and eastern influences and I don't know how much of that applies to sekiro

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

extremebuff posted:

got my rear end handed to me by the final boss for like 2 hours today.

Wasn't able to play at all today but I just kept thinking about this one... visualizing the fight in my head to prepare my mind and soul.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm shocked that that monkey fight gives you a strength upgrade

I mean you can't say it's not memorable

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

make sure to use the grapple points in that fight. maybe shout "wheee!" a few times.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I don't know if I'll touch it again until dlc happens but it was really drat good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the fan is extremely useful in that fight