Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Cant fuckin wait. 2019 has been my year of whipping a cool sword around, and im gonna be feasting like a king

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
ya I watched like 5 seconds of lobos, saw a monk get turned into a billowing red blood cloud, smiled enormously and closed the window

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
craving the japanese style of weird and crazy monster

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

more spoilers

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I'm gonna guess no bc the only thing I know about this game at the mome is that it does not have a Moonlight Greatsword. So they're probably gonna avoid all the classic lore connections

oh thats super helpful, let me know if you have any other info about the anticipated game

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Im going to find the moonlight greatsword and gently caress you with it!! Spoiler reading bitch!!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
In another example of the game’s extreme attention to detail, the horse also serves as your inventory. Virtually everything Arthur carries with him you can actually see; his weapons aren’t hidden away in a menu. He’ll slide his shotgun and bow carefully into the saddle before he mounts the animal, and when you hunt, the carcass is slung over the horse’s back. (Rockstar tells me that the carcass will even start to rot over time, attracting flies and wolves in search of an easy meal.) It seems like a small thing, but it keeps you immersed in the world. Instead of checking a menu to see what you have on hand, you can simply look at Arthur and his horse.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lmfao forever

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
your horse is dehydrated. bring it to a creek until the scrotal tissue returns to normal (see manual)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

I wont have time to play it or dmc 5 for a few months so im hoping gaben glorius pc master race hamburger fuhrer blesses me a 10% off on rape day sekiro and dmc5 this summer

dmc 5 is already like 50% off on cdkeys iirc. sekiro tho... $5 off maximum. brutal. guess im glad to give money to the fromsoft upper class

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
oh its 33% off. and you cant even mash the refund button once you get it, yeah right

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Id trust bogomil with his life. Hes not only a gamer, he runs the 2nd largest mattress store in Bratislava.

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lyles cdkey getting revoked by a spitting shirtless man in estonia is making me lol. ack! spetnya krwyzbwy! name on invoice looka likea jew

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

a witcher style messenger riding into town on the front half of a rusted car pulled by 2 horses with a satchel full of Sekiro codes

hahaha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
vilerat-type isis guy in the basement of their last stronghold revoking all their ill gotten steam keys as the walls tremble and crack

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
stomping up a big batch of prune schnapps in a weird clay pit until sekiro gets here. haha, unless the western pigs get our cd keys first! mother bitch *spit*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

*visibly sweating* uhhh me too

lol my boss (me) said i dont have to draw pictures that day. pretty sick

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hurr lets be toxic and pretend that sitting in the back of the bently and being chauffeured between the parents spring house in North hampton and the parens summer house in west hampton isnt demanding labor

lol, were it not for capital gains effectively paying me rto read your bullshit, id be furious

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
gonna do the two most selfless acts: pay full price on steam, and leave food and water out back of the fromsoft offices for the minimum wage programmers

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
caring about review scores was fun as a kid, but ya gotta grow up eventually. still lol thinking back on how out of my mind hyped I was after pc gamer gave the sims a perfect 100 or whatever, and how weirdly disappointing it was

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

the sims is a 100...

as a teen that money would have been way better spent on like beetle adventure racing or pokemon pinball or something, imo. i looked at the release calendar for 2000 and im guessing i never got majoras mask because of the sims, so

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
at least i didnt blow a birthday present on daikatana or 007 the world is not enough like some other friends

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the game is apparently unlocked on steam in asia, so, uh guess its time to figure out how to do vpn stuff

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

spb posted:

Wish there was a cheap way to get NordVPN...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
it worked. hell yeah

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
game rules

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
whippin fuckin asses!! im jumping around, whipping my grappling hook, swinging my sword, loving hell yes. YES

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Five minutes later* Officer down, requesting backup

lol Ive never felt so powerfulll *police siren chirping*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
whew haha.. ahh, thats a tough boss

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
rly good level of challenge so far, im a big fan

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I never felt like I had to cheese in one of these games. Hopefully you can just go in guns blazing if your feeling badass enough instead of playing it like Middle Earth Batman Far Cry stealth bullass, like this guy I'm watching is doing.

you can definitely just run around looking for fights instead of sneaking

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I.N.R.I posted:

looks like my ebay preorder gamble paid off ... now i get to play the game a day late. a free day of hype! haha! haha

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
having a big cathartic cry every time i finally beat a hard enemy

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
all my npc well-wishers coughing up huge amounts of blood, giving me the thumbs up: Hey, nice! You did it man. We believed in you

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
yesterday telling my friend about the game: its tough, but like, so what, you die a lot. its not like youre gonna get a game over screen
today: staring horrified at my screen w/ every npc and merchant in the world all keeled over, puking their guts out, begging for death

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
excited to get really good at this, not be scared anymore

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Similar style post but its me readig each bullet point and im mouth breathing at the beginning point and at last bullet point im drolling wetting my pants and eating lead paint off the wall

lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

This game is just fighting big rear end retards ftw

do not underestimate the extremely small retards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i should have made a quicker beeline for that skill that gives you health w/ every visceral attack. this is the greatest feeling on earth