Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

its going to be bad like dark souls 3 and dark souls 2 i'm afraid. aND activision is the worst company in game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

more spoilers

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

hmmmm....perhaps i should have read the thread before trolling. this actually sounds AWESOME

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Win

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

oh thats super helpful, let me know if you have any other info about the anticipated game

The oni's (japanese ogres) bhole dynamically chafes depending on wether hes wiped with cheap sorghum fibers or more luxurious silk after devouring your samurai depending on what you were wearing. Only on the xbox one ex

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Incredible. I can see my legendary Shotgun of Gopher Shooting that gives .1% dps when shooting birds right there on my horse, next to his testicles which you can see are shirking in real time as the in game time goes from chilly morning to warm afternoon.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hamster police may be a ketamine addicted retarded who asks goons when its appropriate to use condoms during sex or whatever, bu t you cant denay the man is right for once

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

I can. It's actually really easy for me to deny someone is right, even if they're obviously and unmistakably right. Anyway this game will b e good i can feel it.

I wont have time to play it or dmc 5 for a few months so im hoping gaben glorius pc master race hamburger fuhrer blesses me a 10% off on rape day sekiro and dmc5 this summer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Iirc cdkeys dot com keys sometimes get revoked but idk tbqh. Greenmangaming used to be shady to but now theyre legit and an epic always sunny philadephia ref from 2008

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Id trust bogomil with his life. Hes not only a gamer, he runs the 2nd largest mattress store in Bratislava.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

With my life . with mywife

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol my boss (me) said i dont have to draw pictures that day. pretty sick

Hurr lets be toxic and pretend that sitting in the back of the bently and being chauffeured between the parents spring house in North hampton and the parens summer house in west hampton isnt demanding labor

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol, were it not for capital gains effectively paying me rto read your bullshit, id be furious

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

I'm unemployed and unemployable and it'll still be a while before the conservatards make me do some dumb poo poo instead of letting me sit around the house all day :henget:

Congrats ragg

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Bleh. Already finished the no zenny starting gear only challenge run. Pathetic difficulty. God of War was much more difficulty and it had a better story and combat to boot

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

My most recent souls experience is the DS2 DLC and Sunken City would have been miserable without whittling guys down with a bow . Now that I think about it though my first play through all the games I never really used ranged weapons . In my extremely limited Sekiro experience though you can basically do anything badass you want if you're good enough at the parry system

dark souls 2 is miserable no matter how you play it because its garbage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gently caress whom ever stole my twisty avatar. die!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Shaved seconds off my refund time. :cheers: Thanks for the tip homie. Been looking forward to the payout all week.

This

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I haven't died yet.

Ive already beaten the game. First try! Blind folded!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

extremebuff posted:

demon souls: the game is hard, but you can just use magic and blow up everything for ez mode

dark souls: alright, magic got nerfed, but you can still use a big shield

bloodborne: there are no more shields, you actually have to learn attack timings, but there's some really generous dodging

sekiro: master parry timing in the first hour of the game or get stuck there forever

Similar style post but its me readig each bullet point and im mouth breathing at the beginning point and at last bullet point im drolling wetting my pants and eating lead paint off the wall

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just finished my 4th consecutive hitless run of the day, this time using only my feet. p deece game but not much of a challenge compared with real games like cup head, and you can't even see all your swords on your backback like you can in Red Dead REmption 2.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Its probably the easiest videogame ive ever played tbh

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

found some SEEDS. found some BEADS. im on fuckin cloud nine

Candy is better. This hinobi loves a sweet treat

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

— no season pass is underwhelming
— nearly mandatory exploration might put some off
— i shouldnt have to “git gud” to progress

Impossibly fast movement speed. For a realistic movement experience, try Reginald du Gun the star of rdr2.

No thoughtful yet humorous story beats where the mc shoves his katana up a member of the japanese ku kruksu kran so i can rest easy knowing that not all gamers are alt right would live streaming mass murderers who shout subscribe to pewdiepie during their rampage

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

all my youtuve uploads are Throwing shinobi firecrackers at FEMINIST, stupid BITCH takes 17 shurikens to the dome, BLACK npc in feudal JAPAN? (sad emoji, pepe), etc

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Big fat beard guy in Luigi toque with red letters saying "Sekiro is a Mary Sue?!" doing a Hrmery face in the yt thumbnail

Lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I lieknto pull ppl in with spear and then bonk em with the followup skill

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Skeleton King posted:

looking back at this post now really makes me lol

well, i've already beaten it 4 times. probably the easiest game i've ever played. and the gameplay, weapon choice, and deep lore pale in comparisson to the best game in history, dark souls 2. and no co-op? da fugg?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

spb posted:

drat I guess you can use the ninjitsu thing on minibosses. That will make them easier...

A lot of them even have lil paths that lead behind them so I can murk one of theirbpoints

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

When the ape went ape I started laughing. AND it presents its rear end at you. Once again my predictions about this game being easy and terrible + showing some animal naughty bits were onnthe money. And as usual, animal genital and rectum fans NO which version is the st: the X, natch

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i didn't like the big ape even though i beat him on my second try, easiest boss ever tbh but the game bugs caught me by suprise when he did the red mist and there was nothing i could do

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

at some point i wanna try a cheatengine run w/ infinite spirit emblems just to see what its like to use the pricier prosthetics and combat arts all the time

Bad because theyre slow

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

All the monk arts are pretty cool and don't use spirit paper. The asahina sword draw arts and the otherdraw art are pretty good vut those use points but I can freely swotch em whenever so whom cares

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There's a monk skill tree? When do you unlock it

hurrr, where do mountain dwelling monks keep their sacred texts. probably on the ground floor like in every story and movie about mountain dwelling monks. durr. HUUrrr

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i killed the headless in asahina outskirts and i got a skill idk how to use and the shichmanwarrior dropped a useless item but it looks epic when you parry him with your glowing magical umbrella

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Over There posted:

Genichiro I swear to god I will kill you if it's the last thing I ever do.

if you're really having trouble you can just leave and go to like 3 different areas that branch off from the castle and collect a paryer bead or 2 and some exp for skills and upgrades for your toolz

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

swimsuit posted:

early/mid(???) spoiler q: do most ppl beat bull or butterfly first

i doens't matter which u do really, i went pretty far past the first one before doing the second.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i decided asahina double headbonk and the axe [AND my axe lmfao] are good after beating angry ninja dad with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

yeah its pretty good i hadn't used it for awhile but it does decent damage and a lot of posture damage and the second bonk followup usually puts even bosses in a stun animation so you can run away or w/e