Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

This is the only MMA-like thread I’ve ever read on SA, and I feel it has spoiled me for any other. Such a perfect piece of art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I mean there was that tweet thing about men thinking they could take a point from Serena Williams, but when I watch these videos I think “I have a 6’6” wingspan and I can take a punch, hmm” and I can’t stop thinking that I have decent odds if one of these guys (not Beach, he seems eerily capable) were to come at me. I assume that this is what happens to lead people to being competitors.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

coconono posted:

I think I might might write a song about Rising Phoenix. He's really captured my thoughts.

perhaps a series of brave, if painful, musical experiments

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I chuckle sensibly at the idea of Scarface issuing 1099s every February.