Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

coconono posted:

I'd pay $5 for a warm bleacher seat, those lovely little nachos and afternoon of dudes blasting each other.

I don't think this is allowed anywhere near children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

It's already been confirmed that several Street Beefs allstars aren't allowed anywhere near children so no problem there

Is that why they have "NO Kids" spraypainted on a piece of plywood?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Wait, Scarface, the sore loser that keeps changing the outcomes of his matches, is the same guy as the terrible ring announcer that can't even get through introductions while reading cue cards?

I haven't watched any Scarface matches yet, I tend to stick with the shortest ones so far because they provide the most entertainment.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I can't find it now, but there's a fight in someone's backyard with about thirty seconds of a woman asking if anyone owns a white Kia SUV.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The Iron Will vs. OG GONZOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw4EdJdTK8s

Gonna be real with y'all. This fight makes me feel bad about myself. This looks like a fight between a fifteen year old kid and a grown man with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. I have never seen a more pitiable figure in the backyard. The look on poor Iron Will's face looks like he is doing this while they hold his momma at gun point. I have never seen someone look less like they want to fight than this poor bastard.

Was there some sort of bet where one would use the biggest mouthguard ever while the other wore the biggest jockstrap?

Scarface never fails to annoy the poo poo out of me during his introductions. He's constantly looking just offscreen, presumably at cuecards, so I have no idea why he can't spit out a complete sentence. He also seems to randomly leave out information, like he'll announce the win/loss for one guy, but not the other.

And I've been singing "Street Beefs" to the tune of the Goof Troop theme.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

DJExile posted:

hahahaha someone please find this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP-4Fbn9jGg

About 2:14 in

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I believe I've read this entire thread and didn't see where it was confirmed that a bunch of these guys have been convicted of child sex crimes. Is it true? Because that makes this all a bit less funny, at least to me.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

MarcusSA posted:

I don’t know about a bunch but one dude for sure yes.

Wouldn’t be shocked about the rest TBH.

Mighty Mouse? I don't think I've seen him fight yet. Though I'd appreciate a video of him being forced to eat his own teeth if it exists.

EDIT: Is "Satan's Backyard" just a general term? Because I've seen them use it for every venue they've fought at.

Pope Corky the IX fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Jul 13, 2019

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What's so perplexing to me about the white supremacism throughout Street Beefs is that most of the yearly MVP names painted on the ring are Iraqi Assassin and Jordanian Nightmare.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Does anyone know the name of the ref that rubs his nose and does the whole "Let's fight!" routine? He really seems to be trying to make a name for himself.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I love how often they suddenly realize they need a timekeeper as the loving match is starting.

Here's one where there's a disagreement as to how much time is left as the fight is happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkEDaf11xE4

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Is it a requirement that the beefs start in or on the street?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I did ring announcing for a backyard wrestling fed in my hometown on Long Island years ago. One of the funniest things is the argument over how many people wanted to use "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" as their entrance theme, but skip ahead to 0:50 for it. And being that this was in 1999, whoever was running the CD player would inevitably gently caress it up.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
But the latest video is titled "NEW BEEF"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So I just watched my first Scarface fight and...

A) It's the only video so far that's had a music intro, and I've watched at least twenty or thirty matches by now.

2) Everyone else has records in the single digits while Scarface is somehow 16-0.

D) Scarface is loving terrible, he keeps grabbing White Dragon by the shirt to keep him in place and try to hit him, and then he quits in the first round.

And he actually claims that he wins these fights afterwards?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I need to see Scarface pull his usual poo poo in Satan's Backyard with Jens Pulver. Please, I've been good this year.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZiTH0Kobfk

There's a woman in the cage recording the match, but instead we're watching the video from some dude outside, so we get to hear him yelling the entire time. I loving love this organization.

SWINGIN' FOR THE FENCES KEEP YER HANDS UP JAMES HE'S LOOKIN' FOR A PRAYER

EDIT: I'd watch an entire video just about their terrible tattoos.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I just watched a fight that had a dude with a boom mic in the ring what the gently caress.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I barely pay attention to who wins or loses, I was hoping that the boom mic would play into the finish, maybe accidentally clotheslining someone.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I feel like buying a STREETBEEFS hoodie online will put me on a whole bunch of lists.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Don't let your past...haunt you...

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

NAG posted:

[This video has been removed by the user]

Wasabi the J posted:

Reuploaded title something like "fight video better angle, announcer audio fixed" where there's a ten minute explanation that raises more questions, then you see them recreate the fight introduction with the fighters and like half the people.

Wait, what?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Draxion posted:

Scarface likes to do elaborate "no see really what happened was" videos whenever he loses a fight and then declares it either a tie or his win, and also removing proof that he got beat.

Oh, I get it. Sorry, I thought you were talking about a specific video.

EDIT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_FoLNUggII

So they have/had someone with what looks like a steadycam and yet they use the cell phone footage from the person in the ring?

Pope Corky the IX fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Aug 9, 2019

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
So is the name of the company "Private Internet Access"? Because all he ever says is "Shout out to private internet access, don't let your past (come back to) haunt you"

If so, that may be the most painfully generic name for a product I've ever heard.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsQO5-5BNgM

At about 1:35 Scarface start distracting the poo poo out of everyone, including the fighters, because someone is filming illegally outside the ring. Even the ref starts ignoring the fight to yell at whoever.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Look, we haven't had to worry about Mighty Mouse before these voicemails because "NO KIDS" is very clearly spraypainted on some plywood.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Or that by keeping the belt in his house Scarface has basically declared himself STREETBEEFS Champion.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Scrapez posted:

I look forward to Mighty Mouse starting a competing backyard fighting club. You know drat well there won't be a "No kids allowed" sign spray painted on the cage wall.

Call it CUL-DE-SAC SMACKS

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

goodog posted:

Even if Scarface doesn't run afoul of the Comandos in Brazil, it seems likely that he'll end up pissing off some proud local gyms who will have no problem beating the absolute poo poo out of him.

As long as it’s filmed at more than one angle, he’ll be fine.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Then he can call himself Murderface.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, I'd usually consider someone that hasn't molested children as "slightly less of a dick" than someone that has molested children.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au1Tdy1OmfM

This may be my favorite fight for the production alone.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
We make fun of the ref that does the nose thing and his "LET'S FIGHT!!" routine, but it's a hell of a lot better than that other little twerp with "Let's mix it up!"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Body shots! BODY SHOTS!!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Beef Fight uploaded

Worth it just for the peak into the legal document they have to sign before they fight which is, hoo boy, I would love to see that shown in court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT4YwdnquFE

For a legit beef, this is one of the most boring fights I've seen them upload.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I really wish there was an attorney that could record themselves laughing until they can't breathe while watching Scarface's little contract signing.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Lions in the Corner?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Well, he does have the mind of a twelve year old.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Latest "yeah sure" project is he is starting a STREETBEEFS charity to help out beefers in need

Isn't that what STREETBEEFS merchandise does?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Paper Lion posted:

Tyson v Italian Tyson, book it coward scarface

Make it a three-way with Iron Mike.