Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
You know it seems like it's been a good long while since we've had a goon project that's just a profoundly wonderful bad idea. I salute you, firechicken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
So wait are you like a street beef partiallly owned subsidiary now? I thought this was your own thing.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
I like that apparently in the forms the referees medical sign-off can be handled by a naturopath

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
God they just didn't show him after that pummelling, is he dead? He tapped out after that knee to the face, then fell down, then the ref lets him get punched in the face because beef refs continue to be incredible.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
"technically sound" upsets me. I don't want technically sound, I want a very useless fat guy trying to do krav maga because he saw a video of it once tripping over a rotting tyre someone left in the arena because its being held in the garden of a house that has been condemned for 20 years.

Streetbeefs is bad now.