Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Is this the new bumfights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sometimes, when you see a match only lasts 1:17, you know you are in for something special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEEnr5Kqq28

old hobo Conor Mcgregor literally left a stain on the mat

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Are there even small amounts of money changing hands here as form as payment for the fights or are they just giving brain damage to each other for free

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

coconono posted:

if I was 20 something fresh out of rehab and someone told me I could fight without getting the cops called on me, I would do this poo poo for free.

That explains so many things

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

lol "judges decision, we come up with a draw"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

When keeping it real goes wrong

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I'm picturing a scenario where a legit mma fighter goes undercover for like a year gaining the trust of scarface and the rest of the street beefers until they finally accept him into the beef squad and then he wrecks every single one of them one by one until losing by decision to scarface because of judge fuckery

Then make a documentary and dramatized movie about it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

coconono posted:

I'm not even sure you can knock out Scarface without killing him in the process.

Judges would still determine a draw

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I just wish they'd let the camera people stand on a box outside the cage so they didn't constantly have only one fighter in frame - it's like they can't keep up with whats going on. Also there doesn't need to be like eight people in the cage during a fight.

Satan's backyard doesn't need to have amazing production values but at least get the fight on camera lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

It sounds like quite a few different songs all of a time period that has passed

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I feel like we're being worked and I'm ok with it

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

So Scarface was alright with the dude being a kidfucker until he found out said kidfucker was making money off streetbeefs fights and Scarface was not getting any of it?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

coconono posted:

I'm from the midwest, its what we do

Watching people flail at each other throwing wild haymakers was one of the only ways to pass the time in my rural town high school

They could fight for ten minutes and barely connect with anything until someone scored a takedown and caused a teacher to break it up

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The poorly done edge work on the plates would normally annoy me but for streetbeefs it's somehow perfect

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

A streetbeefs fighter is now posting here. The internet is wild.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

People will always watch fights where two fighters just stand and toss bombs at each other

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Some of these fights have so many people in the cage during the fight that the fighters are nearly tripping over them

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

All they need to do is stand on a milk crate outside the cage or something to shoot their iphone videos there's no need for them to be in there

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

NAG posted:

Look man, milk crates don't grow on trees, we've had to spring for Jens Pulver's plane ticket, so that's our budget this month. Anyway, for safe internet browsing, always use protection

I mean I went with milk crate because I figured a stool or chair was already too fancy so I'm trying here

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Stolen wire spool would be perfect

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Scarface fights like someone that is terrified of getting hit and that always works out well

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Someone that isn't a saudi propaganda poster should remake this thread so that mel's stink doesn't ruin the pristine trash smell of STREETBEEFS

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

But seriously though it's good he's gone and hopefully someone takes up carrying the streetbeefs torch

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Mekchu posted:

What's stopping you from doing the OP?

Laziness and lack of motivation if we're being honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I like Street Beefs as much as the next guy but defending Scarface as a good guy probably isn't the hill you want to die on

I wouldn't be surprised if we got posts from the guy that just got absorbed under the Street Beefs name a few months from now about how badly he got hosed on the deal