Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.

this word short-circuited my brain because i didnt instantly know whether to read it as meatheads or methheads

then i was like, "oh"

e: i watched juggalo simpson vs punisher and i enjoyed that fight more than any ufc i've seen in the last ten years, and that's not a joke

i appreciate you, op

Ad by Khad fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Mar 7, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Sometimes, when you see a match only lasts 1:17, you know you are in for something special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEEnr5Kqq28

When I linked this vid to my other goon friends I threw in the link to the old Kuuenbu classic along with it, describing this boxing match with the tagline "NO YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP DAD"

granddad's winging right hand at 1:03 was so wide it looked like he was swinging a purse

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

Kicking people out of your cool kids club who are better than you at something is an incredibly white people thing to do and that includes white trash people

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89oLyI3GFkU

Diablo Sr. - not quite the best today

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

I'm not going to claim that Mortal Kombat is a good base for STREETBEEFS but it is quite probably a common one. Where else is a hungry newcomer supposed to learn their craft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage

i enjoy STREETBEEFS on occasion but i'm pretty mindblown at the moment that UFC pioneer Jens Pulver is on a discord call with Scarface himself and they are commentating the UFC card that is on right now

co-streaming like this is pretty often for other sports but I haven't seen Jens have Scarface live on twitch before