Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Cavauro posted:

did anyone save the fight. Please hep

Lol it was reuploaded in an alternate form to make Scareface look better I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vBN-sh2HcA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Low Desert Punk posted:

i am so obscenely curious what these Streetbeefs title belts are going to look like

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Cage Kicker posted:

Scarface wins when he surprise reveals all the "cage matches" have the win by escape clause from WWE

Gonna need several alternate angles of Scarface fearfully running out of the cage the second the fight begins

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Sep 7, 2020

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

In a world full of streets, there will always be beefs

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Ok watching the vid now and by far the funniest part for me is the idea that this is going to help solve the crime problem in Brazil.

Like, going to loving Brazil to start an underground fight club so solve gang violence. Holy poo poo.

He'll have Bolsonaro giving speeches in favor of Streetbeefs within the week

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

It's a work, marks, UFL and Streetbeefs are gonna have a supercard on the streets of Sao Paulo

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Bluedeanie posted:

"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND," Scarface says to the invading force of his former allies as he swings an overhead haymaker in much the same way Atlas shrugs, losing his balanced and tumbling down the stairway before landing completely dead at Mighty Mouse's feet

Needs to be spraypainted on a sign in satan's backyard as a memento mori

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

staguar posted:

There's a guy in the Facebook group saying he has developed a technique using only boxing that allows him to counter MMA techniques.

I so very badly need to see him fight.

That sounds like a Dan Quinn thing and I just realized that holy poo poo he would be perfect for Streetbeefs in every way

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

So is Scarface the eternal champion or do they have to cross out his name with a sharpie every time someone new wins it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Has there been any push to get Charlie Zelenoff in Streetbeefs? I'm pretty sure even he could take Scarface

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I feel like Charlie Z would be a UFL grab like when EliteFC got Kimbo

That's true, and I could totally see him going to Africa to challenge people to deathmatches

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DJExile posted:

https://twitter.com/DAZN_USA/status/1168939715422281734

send these youtube dweebs to streebeefs

it will probably get a bigger audience then whoever the gently caress dazn is

Send Dan Quinn in the Cage on Wheels to Streetbeefs and it'd get a bigger audience than this

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

For a long time I have wondered what mother fucker voted 1 on this thread

Mighty Mouse

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Firechicken posted:

Big streetbeefs event this Sat, might be the biggest one yet. Former UFC lightweight champ Jens Pulver will be there guest refereeing. Expect to see 20-30 fights. Id you aren't subbed to them on youtube, check them out, they're entertaining.

Next month they fight at Mike Tysons ranch in California. I may fight there (depending on transportation) if i do, ill fight the "drunken master". We are both west coasters that have fought in VA. there are only 4 of us total.

I've very excited for The Great Outdoor Beef

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DJExile posted:

This has gone from a simple amusing thread to something outright fascinating.

bring me the tyson backyard beefs

E: oh my god it just occurs to me that this is basically now the streetbeefs version of TNA taping episodes at matt hardy's house

I don't know what the Streetbeefs version of the Broken Universe videos is but I'm sure it involves Dan Quinn making pure H2O in the Cage on Wheels as it drives around the Tyson Ranch running over Beefers just trying to squash their Beefs

In the corner of every scene Scarface tries and fails to play the piano version of Streetbeef's new theme song "Guns Down, Gloves Up"

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 13, 2019

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Is Dan still saying stevia is the secret to cold fusion and immortality or has he finally moved off that?

He got locked up for a few years and then started living in a halfway house but he's never stopped making stevia videos or claiming that he'll bring a cancer patient back with stevia. He doesn't post long video rants anymore because he's moved to streaming on youtube from his phone outside of a gym/halfway house.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Midjack posted:

Saiyan’s Backyard

Mighty Mouse has it all wrong, this is a money fed

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

coconono posted:

STREETBEEFS x Stunt Motocross

Beefs on Bikes, I like it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

It's not often I'm proud to be an American these days but :patriot:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Somebody shoulda told him you never go full Dan Quinn

Dan Quinn had more success in MMA with a 5-6-1 record than Rising Phoenix will have in Satan's Backyard guaranteed, going full Dan Quinn with the power of Stevia and The Violin is the only way forward

Speaking of which if Dan Quinn ever wants to go to Streetbeefs his last two MMA wins are a pretty good example of what to expect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5BBSaPgoFU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSl_SF_p-Cc

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah, he has a level of self awareness that contrasts with how patently ludicrous he can also sound

Like, he seems to understand its silly bullshit but is also willing to get sent to hell by a fist for the sake of it

It honestly makes me root for him harder than I would for the infinite sea of McDojo losers that usually try this or similar things out in combat

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Junpei Hyde posted:

one day hes gonna get a fluke win and it will loving own

That'll happen the day he fights Scarface even though the alternate camera angle will disagree

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

They didn't have Scarface ready to sub in if something like this happened? Lame.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

NAG posted:

Friends, behold KB VS Joe Shmoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4zepQ_D1bk

KB comes out swinging straight after they touch gloves, trying to land a dirty knockout. By all appearances, he's about to get one, as the neon-spandex-under-90s-swim trunks slugger chases the clearly breathless Joe, who keeps his gloves down and turns his back whenever a punch is thrown. But then...

I skimmed over video title before playing it and thought it said KB VS Samoa Joe. While I'm disappointed that wasn't the case Streetbeefs still delivered :v:

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

beggar posted:

I think Scarface needs a tarp

Kiddy pool or very sturdy inflatable pool

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

staguar posted:

Street Beefs live from Satan's Bounce House

Someone close to Streetbeefs itself please pitch this to Scarface

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Also here's your daily dose of lol at how bad Face is at boxing

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.willmore.1/videos/498423360710183/

That video got taken down or made private, what happened in it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The one about Scarface being bad at boxing

edit: I probably need to join the Streetbeefs group or friend Scarface

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

NAG posted:

Those Scarface clips eerily remind me of old footage of Steven Seagal's "fight" demonstrations. Most disturbing thing about them, apart from Scarface's apparent bloodlust, is his wife hissing murderous things under her breath. "Go on, Chris, kill him..."

Scareface vs Steven Seagal would be Generation Z's Roidtech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUbB-kg6P4&t=20s

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'm not memeing when I say that past or present Dan Quinn would loving destroy Scarface in a fight. Even as a washed up methhead that hasn't won in years he's at least had legit wins against guys that actually train and fight. Scarface would get dropped by body shots before they could even film the alternate angle, playboy.

Scarface would nuke Charlie Z, though.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Firechicken posted:

A fan is actually developing the game, not the streetbeefs admin themselves.

Id honestly like to see some of the OG's be hidden or unlockable, like Vandal, scarface, El Diablo etc...

Anyone know how to post pictures in here? Do i have to go to an image hosting site and post a URL?

Yeah, you just post the resulting URL the image hosting site gives you. Imgur is generally the best site to use as other image hosts have a history of dying off eventually and taking their images with them.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

ccubed posted:

Rising Phoenix Update: Experiment 2: Calibration

Mind and body in sync. Had to borrow car. Arrived late. Signed waiver. Face convinces him to fight the kickboxer from the Netherlands that no one else would fight. Cool guy. Mutual respect. First rule of combat: never underestimate your opponent. Synchronicities. Full force energy. SOLID. (unlicensed use of Dragon Ball clip.) Steamrolled. Groin strikes only distribute the force. DON'T THROW UP. Don't give up; pulse through fists to get up. Can't overcome reach. Wanted to grapple. Tries to outlast. Cayo only getting started. Fight stopped. Fun. Would do it again (in MMA after he learns how to get inside the reach.) Crowd told him he had heart for getting up from a nutshot. But maybe too much heart.

To be continued....

The original Good Boy of MMA

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Did the event in Brazil ever happen or are we still waiting on that?

zetamind2000 fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Feb 11, 2020

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

staguar posted:

I think Scarface is just trolling us now by posting all of these videos of "why everyone fears him", then getting beat in a fight and saying he won the judge's decision.

Am I giving him too much credit?

That's the plot of half of Dan Quinn's videos, Scarface has clearly learned from the GOAT

NAG posted:

Well, Dana White IS an inspiration of his...

Satan's Backyard is the perfect place for the longstanding Dan Quinn vs. Dana White beef to be concluded

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

NAG posted:

• Another surprise guest is coming, pretty big name. Please note that this is me paraphrasing Scarface and I don't have any beef scoops.

Dan Quinn comes to Satan's Backyard with a case of stevia-laced CBD oil and renders Scarface unconscious with his blazing hand speed, oh no poo poo Ross Clifton

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

staguar posted:

In the latest Scarface Being Sketchy news, the Virgina Athletic/Boxing Commission finally got ahold of him and told him that he has to carry insurance on his business.

But he still says that it's not a real fight promotion and he can't pay fighters.

Time to go to international waters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

ccubed posted:

Rising Phoenix Update

"if quantum field theory is a part of the theory of everything, then principles and concepts from quantum field theory can be used to understand and explain movements and applications of techniques in combat." slinky theory. water wave patterns. bruce lee. be water my friend. matter waves theory. waves in a larger context that includes "combat waves." "if it has more energy, it can instead vibrate." transverse wave motion of the 1-2. slipping, bobbing, weaving kind've like light. random tyson fury uppercutting himself in the face. full reach is crest of your wave. can only guess where an electron is at any given time. fight is a game of infinite probabilities. no substitute for training. fight on september 5th. experiment #3 offensive waves. next vid is about the vortex.

Phoenix is on the right track but he needs to get on stevia and take it to the next level