Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Thanks for the thread OP. My son and I will be keeping up with STREET BEEFS now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Where can I get a STREETBEEFS affliction/tapout shirt?

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Apr 24, 2019

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

NAG posted:

I'll have you know Chris "Sumo" Wilmore had a perfect 16-0 record in the yard until he was tapped out by newcomer White Dragon on a dark September night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzSssLYUdFI

Pretty sure that white dude is doing muay thai somewhere. Are they allowing trained folks to fight?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Anybody got their STREET BEEFS shirt yet?

I'm hoping to get mine before Wednesday night sparring.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Whenever I feel like I'm getting good at punch sports I'll go help out with the amateur fighters (holding pads, being a grappling dummy) and I'm immediately humbled by the fact that their so much better than me.

I simply cannot fathom the mindset that would lead to someone with no training to step into a ring, or even try to start a fight.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

My streetbeefs shirt is on the way.

I just realized that I'm going to have to explain what it is to the guys I spar with at the gym.

Not sure I thought this through.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

coconono posted:

When they ask, just mumble some streetbeefs catchphrases at them

What are the best ones?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Got my beef streets shirt today.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

spacetoaster goes where angels dare not tread

I'll be wearing it tonight in the ring with actual decent amateur boxers (I'm not a good boxer, I'm just a good practice dummy). So we'll see if it gives me any special powers. *throws haymakers until completely gassed*

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I always wear a plain black shirt or rash guard when I train because I am terrified any dumb poo poo on my shirt will get my rear end extra kicked lol

During the 16 presidential election I wore Bernie, Hillary, and Trump shirts on a rotating basis.

Every day at the gym was a new adventure.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

coconono posted:

how did you wear the Trump shirt without feeling insanely dirty?

At the time hillary was the only one with an actual body count of children.

Mostly it just helped me identify people at the gym by their reactions.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

That's a nice looking belt.

Is SF going to let anyone actually have it?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

staguar posted:

The documentary is now up on YouTube

https://youtu.be/xPh5ozZ8oUs

I feel sorry for anyone who sees the fights in this and thinks this is what normal Streetbeefs looks like, only to tune in and see a crackhead fighting a tattoo covered pedophile.

Well, yeah..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPh5ozZ8oUs&t=370s

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I've been wearing my beef street shirt to the gym, and so far gotten into 3 beefs. Definately would wear again.

On a real note, I am super surprised at how many people know what it is and like it (streetbeefs, not necessarily the shirt).

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Amazing. I'm guessing there were a couple of lawsuits?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Yeah I looked up the card and thats the case

which is bullshit

if your promotion is called celebrity boxing and tickets are FIFTY dollars I better see all ten matches made up of people I just kind of remember.

50 bucks? Good lord. It better be quite the show/card for that price.

A local gym had a tournament and my kids, and I, paid 10 bucks each to watch around 50 fights. It was pretty great.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

But not fireball shots. :colbert:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

coconono posted:

who sanctioned him? who?

Not gonna catch that guy with a hook.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Let he who is without sin cast the first beef.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Things sure are crazy in this thread for talking about silly dudes in their underwear, rolling around in the dirt punching each other.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I've been wearing my streetbeefs shirt for a while now. Have not gotten any streetbeef. 0/5

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Welcome back mel.

Don't listen to these losers.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Cavauro posted:

thanks for always defending the little guy like that typo rapist that one time, and the rest

The dumbest take.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Nobody cares about your posting enemy spreadsheet crusade and rapsheet detective work.

Talk about beefs in the streets.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

ilmucche posted:

Beef in the streets, _______ in the sheets?

A question for the ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

staguar posted:

A fun mauling today between Butterfly and Gas Tank

https://youtu.be/2yCkUaUiAo8

I think this is the worst injury in Street Beefs so far. It's a good thing they're still putting these events on when the healthcare infrastructure is struggling. And Scarface might want to watch out, because by her reaction I think his wife is a big fan of Stanley's.

Stanley vs Nate The Great

Ouch. You can hear the snap.

Also lol at the woman working the camera lusting after that dude.