Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

This is good and terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

I wondered what Kaepernick had been up to since being cut from the NFL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxDa0J-iePg

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Probably good he hurt himself with the suplex. He was going to get head kicked into next week in about 30 seconds I have a feeling.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Amazing irony. Now JORDANIAN NIGHTMARE will be forced to do all the work because PHOENIX is injured.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Some of the pre and post fight "interviews" are so cringeworthy. As entertaining as the fights.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

RAW MARTIAL ARTS

So, if you saw Gallow Glass repping his gym before his fight, you might be wondering why it looks like he has never had a fight on earth

The answer lies in what exactly Raw Martial Arts.

RMW doesn't have a website.
It doesn't have a business listing
It doesn't have a building

RMW is not a gym. RMW is an idea

Literally the only evidence I can find of it even existing is a facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Raw-Martial-Arts-129646057213916/

RMW describes itself as "a group of Martial Artists who train and practice various types of Martial Arts."

As best as I can figure, its literally a bunch of dudes who love anime and want to learn to be Naruto

I want to promise you, the following photos are all UNIRONIC

This thread keeps getting better and better.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

This video is like the Al Qaeda videos they release of captives denouncing the United States and saying how they believe Al Qaeda is great and Allah is all powerful.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

I look forward to Mighty Mouse starting a competing backyard fighting club. You know drat well there won't be a "No kids allowed" sign spray painted on the cage wall.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

uncurable mlady posted:

so did they ever book a blowoff between mighty mouse and scarface

Scarface is much too old for Mighty Mouse to want to blow. It'll never happen.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlZ6iNMuH3w

Pretty solid fight. Both guys were hurt at the end. Could have gone either way.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

staguar posted:

I was really hoping it was the guy who owns the house where the fights are at now, but then he said he's in Florida.

Me too. "I have no idea why my neighbors in the HOA wouldn't want a mob of people in my backyard screaming and watching two guys beat the poo poo out of each other."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

I look forward to seeing Cabbage Correira knock out Ron Waterman in Satan's backyard.