Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

That Juggalo Rob fight in the OP has officially cracked me up. Dude doesn't even bother getting his hands up, just soaks shots to the face until his opponent gives up and gasses out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Pickle Rick dude was at least there to fight. Can't fault his enthusiasm for flailing on the ground.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

JaySB posted:

Rising Phoenix hit a nice spinning elbow though. Lionheart kept his chin up and hands down....Recipe for disaster.

Yeah, I'd guess he's a trad martial arts guy from one of the schools who never practice against resisting opponents. He had that look of someone who'd never had a punch thrown at them in earnest before.

Good on him for trying it in the real world to see what would happen, though.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdMFS9MFECI&t=129s

2:09 if it doesn't take you there, and you can watch a Glass Joe style windup uppercut land.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

If I had a nickel for every "Keep Those Hands Up" that gets thrown out on Streetbeefs I'd be a billionaire

It's never bad advice, though!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Firechicken posted:

Thanks, feel free to ask anything you like, im considering going back. They're actually doing a show sept 14th, Jens Pulver will be special guest Ref.

They are also having a show in OCT at Mike Tysons Ranch in Cali.

Glad you had a good time! How did they pick your opponents? Was it just 'well, this is who showed up today', or do they make some effort to match guys based on their skills?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Your little brother dying in a house fire is no reason to skip leg day.

He probably lost underlying muscle tissue to the burns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I think NAG was doing them, since Mel got himself forumbanned.