Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Things are happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce
As a former Vancouverite now living in Toronto, people in Vancouver hate Toronto and think Torontonians are entitled, and Torontonians are actually entitled and also think everyone hates them.

That said I don't mind watching and following Toronto now (still a Canucks fan) but I also lol when they find terrible and embarrassing ways to lose, so

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Heliogabalos posted:

As a former Vancouverite now living in Toronto, people in Vancouver hate Toronto and think Torontonians are entitled, and Torontonians are actually entitled and also think everyone hates them.

That said I don't mind watching and following Toronto now (still a Canucks fan) but I also lol when they find terrible and embarrassing ways to lose, so

So Toronto is the Boston/NY of Canada

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

DJExile posted:

So Toronto is the Boston/NY of Canada

I live in what effectively the Arkansas of Canada and I can still confirm this is true.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Reminder to Jim and Craig that Brad Marchand isn't funny or likable or a harmless scamp but rather a legitimate bad person who should be shunned and shamed

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Get in the bench linesman. :argh:

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit

goldrush posted:

Reminder to Jim and Craig that Brad Marchand isn't funny or likable or a harmless scamp but rather a legitimate bad person who should be shunned and shamed

Something Canucks and Leafs fans can agree on entirely.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
come on eagle go corns with that

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Heliogabalos posted:

I've lived in Ontario for over a decade now and nah Torontonians are alright. Everyone else from the golden horseshoe though...

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Pouliot is totally useless.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

grack posted:

Pouliot is totally useless.

Yeah but did you know he was drafted high in the first round and Jim Benning personally scouted him back in 2011 and liked how he ripped the puck?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

That "say something I'm giving up on you" Oilers video except the Canucks

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Canucks zone entries on the PP are a loving abortion

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

despite the shorthanded goal this powerplay is still an improvement over "keep blasting unscreened point shots"

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

hmm now it might be about the same

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
This is what it's like when every Toronto born player scores a goal against the Leafs in Toronto. Yay Rielly

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

That "say something I'm giving up on you" Oilers video except the Canucks

Yeah

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

The Canucks seriously don't have anyone on the powerplay who could possibly catch Ron loving Hainsey on a break?

loving :lol: Mo Riles owns

grack
Jan 10, 2012

HOW DO YOU GIVE UP TWO SHGs TO DEFENSEMEN ON THE SAME PENALTY HOLY gently caress

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

grack posted:

HOW DO YOU GIVE UP TWO SHGs TO DEFENSEMEN ON THE SAME PENALTY HOLY gently caress

have u watched a canucks game b4?

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Blues really dominating the Ducks, only 2-1 though

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Stecher has played 20 minutes already Christ almighty this is dire

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

ThinkTank posted:

Stecher has played 20 minutes already Christ almighty this is dire

I can't imagine how the Canucks D could be struggling against quick forwards with those personnel.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
loving knew it

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
Good call on the Leivo revenge!

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Called it in N/V

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
well I can't say I would have predicted the Canucks evening up the game with goals by Loui Eriksson and then a PPG off the rush

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Why was Zaitsev on the ice with Holl? Just so he could screen Andersen like a statue?

Playing with Zaitsev seems to have fried Muzzin's brain too because he is doing some dumb poo poo recently.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Now that Muzzin’s playing like poo poo the Leafs d corps are real, real bad

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Leivo has decided to beat his former team himself

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
i want petey to score

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

goldrush posted:

i want petey to score

:same:

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

A point :siren:

grack
Jan 10, 2012

Not really something to celebrate against this Canucks team.

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
lmao nbcsn trying to pump maroon's tires, talking about how he screened gibson on robert thomas' goal when he actually got out of the way before the shot

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
dumb shot attempt stecher

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
:lol: the Leafs lost to the Canucks

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

edler :confuoot:

Angry Asian
May 24, 2006
*BOOMSHAKALAKA*
:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Obviously it would be Vancouver to end Toronto's 32-0 record when leading after 2. Congrats. At least the Leafs remain untainted by the shootout.