Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Kramer makes a fortune in the cryptocurrency market

Jerry calls an Uber and is picked up by Kramer driving Jerry's car

George bluffs his way into a tech job until he gets fired for crashing the entire company network

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

George goes his own way

Jerry gets #MeToo'd

Kramer is QAnon and tries to monetize it

Elaine poops her pants at a party

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

funny how it also works as a political compass

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

jerry ODs on fentanyl

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry accidentally crosses the Mexican border while giving Babu and Babu's son a ride to the airport. They're stopped by border patrol and Babu's son is taken from him and put in a cage.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
George ends up working as a White House staffer. Trump is only ever filmed from behind and frequently goes off on long, incoherent tangents.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Kramer has the piss tape but it's on a microsd card and he has an iphone

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry is mocked wherever he goes for his role in the disgraceful Bee Movie.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

frank costanza died in 9/11

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Some people misinterpret one of Jerry's jokes and he ends up being an alt-right icon and has to do increasingly left leaning things in order to shake the image but they just think he's being ironic and doing it to own the libs.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
George gets roped into buying tiki torches for a friend's patio party. While carrying them through the streets, he is once again mistaken for a Neo-Nazi.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Lloyd Braun get banned from all social media

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Elane's terrible dancing is caught on youtube and she becomes an overnight celebrity. She launches her own youtube channel and the donations pour in. Unfortunately she ends up dancing so much that she actually gets sort of okay at dancing and it's not funny anymore. When she tries to be bad on purpose, she's greeted with universal scorn and the money evaporates overnight.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
George accidentally becomes an incel after trying to quit being a 'volcel'

Newman becomes a Proud Boy alt-righter

Elaine gets upset that her nudes got leaked but nobody wants to see them

Kramer invents his own cryptocoin and lights Jerry's kitchen on fire trying to steal electricity to mine them

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"the president had woman hands"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry gets bit on the rear end by a goose. I dunno.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
"its fake news. not that theres anything wrong with that"

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Newman invests in Kramercoin which goes through the roof, and threatens to buy the apartment building and throw Jerry out, but it crashes when it's publicly revealed that Newman, the majority holder, works for the U.S Post Office.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
kramer doesnt want to wear the hat at a maga rally

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
George tries to scam money with a spurious kickstarter but gets in over his head when the kickstarter goes viral and he finds he must deliver on his outrageous promise to make the most realistic space sim of all time.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Kramer says some racist things at a comedy club and is invited to perform at CPAC.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Ellaine doorknocks for AOC's campaign

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Elaine pretends to like videogames to score points with an implausibly hot esports gamer. She gets outed as a "fake gamer girl" and becomes the focus of a brutal harassment campaign. Luckily she's able to escape by turning off her computer and walking away from the screen.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
after jerry has sex with his maid and george has sex with his secretary they are outed by the #metoo movement and combat this by faking a gay relationship with each other

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry runs afoul of a collection agent trying to shake him down for money owned on a decades-overdue Blockbuster rental.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They all have sex with each other, but they grow tired of it and seek new adventures. Plus it stinks.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The show is rebooted with a gender-flipped cast and the internet loses its loving mind.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kramer takes over Jerry's Twitter account and posts really terrible observational humor on it.

Jerry: Who told you you could post on my Twitter?

Kramer: Oh Jerry, come on! All these celebrities have other people running their Twitters these days!

Jerry: *scrolling through his timeline* Kramer, these jokes are terrible! And some of them aren't even jokes! "What's the deal with quinoa?" That's just a question. There isn't even a punchline!

Kramer: That's as good as anything you do!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
after crazy joe davola tries to prevent elaine from escaping his apartment instead of comically avoiding him she comically gets a restraining order

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The gang go to a Whole Foods grocery store and George is appalled by the exorbitant prices he’s expected to pay.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
when it is found out that the human fund is a fake charity lawyers threaten george and he is forced to perpetuate the fraud for several years until it blows up in scandal

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
George notices a women's restroom that is rarely used due to the massive gender gap in his workplace. While on his way home, he notices a long blonde wig in a shop window and begins to hatch a plan

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Newman joins Alt-right and starts a gang of postal workers who threaten to take over the federal government.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Ehud posted:

Kramer takes over Jerry's Twitter account and posts really terrible observational humor on it.

Jerry: Who told you you could post on my Twitter?

Kramer: Oh Jerry, come on! All these celebrities have other people running their Twitters these days!

Jerry: *scrolling through his timeline* Kramer, these jokes are terrible! And some of them aren't even jokes! "What's the deal with quinoa?" That's just a question. There isn't even a punchline!

Kramer: That's as good as anything you do!

Im so mad that i could hear that line in kramers voice and picture him gesturing his hand in Jerry's direction while saying it

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jerry, George and Elaine do a chip-in to buy Tim Whatley's birthday gift off Amazon.

George orders the gift off Amazon but realizes he needs a prime membership to get the deal. He sends a venmo request for the chip-in to Jerry and Elaine and they scoff when they realize he tried to get them to pay for his prime membership as well.

Elaine: George, it's 2019. Pay for your own prime.

George: You guys are screwing me again!!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Newman holds all the Bird scooters hostage in his apartment, and when people come to his door to rent one, he charges them $50

"I AM THE BIRD CATCHER"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Neutrino posted:

Newman joins Alt-right and starts a gang of postal workers who threaten to take over the federal government.

They succeed and Newman becomes president of the United States for real, not just on TV.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Elaine finds what seems to be a dream apartment. The catch? It’s in one of those “human interaction” communes. She fakes her way in, but abuses the common areas to the point that all the other residents band together and evict her.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kramer gets partnered on Twitch and live streams his every day life.

*Kramer busts through Jerry's apartment holding up a laptop with a webcam*

Kramer: Jerry say hello to my chat.

Jerry: Kramer, I don't want to be on twitch. get that thing away from me.

Kramer: Just say hello *shoving laptop into Jerry's face*

Jerry: KRAMER STOP IT!

Kramer: JUST SAY HELLO TO CHAT!

Jerry: ALRIGHT!!!....hello Kramer's chat

Kramer: ...okay chat, sorry about that. Let's go check in with Newman.

*Kramer exits Jerry's apartment and closes door with his foot*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry buys his father a Samsung Galaxy Note 7 as a birthday present and the battery blows up at the worst possible time.