Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Robot Made of Meat

Manifisto posted:

lookin" fine and ready for spring!

Yay!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

I'd like to humbly request an animated stoner sloth sig if I'm not too late - even though it's autumn here it's quite warm and spring like atm, even went for a bit of a swim in the ocean the other day and didn't freeze myself.

Also I'm not sure how to add a sig so may need a leeetle bit of help with that too, thank you in advance :)

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

I'd like to humbly request an animated stoner sloth sig if I'm not too late - even though it's autumn here it's quite warm and spring like atm, even went for a bit of a swim in the ocean the other day and didn't freeze myself.

Also I'm not sure how to add a sig so may need a leeetle bit of help with that too, thank you in advance :)

you are not too late, I am sure we can hook you up with something! it may take a little time for inspiration to strike someone, hopefully that's not an issue

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

you are not too late, I am sure we can hook you up with something! it may take a little time for inspiration to strike someone, hopefully that's not an issue

Of course not! Thanks :) I'm pretty much happy with whatever but figured an animated one from that weird rear end commercial might be fun, definitely open to other ideas too though

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

You can add your sig easily by going to your User Control Panel and switch to profile settings, there you scroll a bit and land on the text box for Signature.
You can write anything at all and just use BBcode for the things, so once your sig is done and ready you can just paste the link to it here using [img] tags.

Goons Are Gifts

Note that once added you can check the include signature checkbox below each post and thread you make, for byob, fyad and I think some? Fyad lites, dunno maybe yospos or ycs, it's automatically turned on, for all the grey forums it's turned off. You can manually activate it everywhere below each post though afaik, as other forums don't forbid it technically, but this will make you look weird!

Also if you're using the awful app you have to manually checkbox the include signature box because on the app it's always turned off by standard and it requires two clicks to activate it. That's why you sometimes can spot byob regulars here with no sig on some posts, then they're phone posting and forgot or didn't bother to turn it on manually. :byoscience:

Stoner Sloth

Anyone have any good ideas for a sig? No pressure just figured I'd bump this incase someone out there had a flash of inspiration :350:

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

Anyone have any good ideas for a sig? No pressure just figured I'd bump this incase someone out there had a flash of inspiration :350:

I can certainly grab parts of those PSAs if there's a sequence you particularly like

but I sort of feel like I'd like to jazz it up a bit, just haven't had an idea yet

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

I can certainly grab parts of those PSAs if there's a sequence you particularly like

but I sort of feel like I'd like to jazz it up a bit, just haven't had an idea yet

Hmm... would it be possible to combine Stoner Sloth with Deliverance banjo scene?

Manifisto

here's easy mode:

Stoner Sloth posted:

Hmm... would it be possible to combine Stoner Sloth with Deliverance banjo scene?

hmmm let me think about that

it sounds funny

Stoner Sloth

Easy mode looks good but I'd love to see a stoned sloth pickin the banjo.

Lol - or even replace the old guy dancing with one

but I appreciate any and all efforts my friends :) so far been amazed at creative yobbers efforts on my unworthy behalf!!

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

Easy mode looks good but I'd love to see a stoned sloth pickin the banjo.

Lol - or even replace the old guy dancing with one

but I appreciate any and all efforts my friends :) so far been amazed at creative yobbers efforts on my unworthy behalf!!

here's a go at that

Stoner Sloth

Haha - looking good, these are both great! The dancing guy especially works well - think the banjo kid ideally needs hands replaced with sloth claws but that sounds difficult as gently caress and it does look good as is :)

Manifisto

Stoner Sloth posted:

Haha - looking good, these are both great! The dancing guy especially works well - think the banjo kid ideally needs hands replaced with sloth claws but that sounds difficult as gently caress and it does look good as is :)

hmmm yeah the claw thing would indeed be p hard, at this point I think it's unlikely I'm gonna give that a go, but glad you like them as is!

ty nesamdoom!

Stoner Sloth

Manifisto posted:

hmmm yeah the claw thing would indeed be p hard, at this point I think it's unlikely I'm gonna give that a go, but glad you like them as is!

Yeah figured that might be the case :) (based on no knowledge just seemed like it)

Thank you muchly though and I'll try to figure out which to use and put it up!

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

here's a go at that

lol A+

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Stoner Sloth

Hmmm okay - I think I will use the Deliverance one... not sure exactly how to get that into my sig though - came up as just the filename, do I need to copy the sig first or something?

Sorry I'm bad at this and thank you in advance for help and patience BYOB :) you are good people IMHO

e: Figured it out from GAG earlier post and looking up BBcode, thanks anyways and double thanks to Manifisto!

Stoner Sloth fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Apr 14, 2019

Stoner Sloth

I think I'm in love with my sig :h:

Wish me luck for our illegitmate love chill-dren.

xcheopis

Stoner Sloth posted:

I think I'm in love with my sig :h:

Wish me luck for our illegitmate love chill-dren.

Good luck, you little bastards!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

Good luck, you little bastards!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
1st level: turn sigs off
2nd level: turn avs off
3rd level: tape over the bit of screen that shows usernames
4th level: try and guess an appropriate reply from the thread title and page n°

Adbot