Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bcrules82
Mar 27, 2003
I have to agree that the song choice Just A Girl for the final fight really took me out of the movie. It wasn't rocking, the tempo didn't match, and they actually were blasting the song lyrics over talking actors, which just irritated me. An example of doing it right would be "Bad Reputation" in Kick-rear end when she's running down the hall. They pinned themselves in a corner by forcing all the songs to be from the 90s.

The Nirvana song was a little forced, but didn't bother me as much.
For as long as she was wearing the NIN t-shirt I was kinda hoping they'd play a song mix (like Resident Evil, Seven, etc).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU