Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Snooze Cruise posted:

Anyway Sirrus should be taken off that age because 1. he will probably have information we need and its better he is at an easier place to access 2. if someone like Carnelian is mounting their own personal rescue operation its better Lea frees him first and ties him up then someone else just letting him go free free

Just be ready to keep your half of the Dwellers steady. I don't doubt your intentions, but I think it is equally clear that this could spark off another Channelwood War, right after you ust finished the last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

The Lord of Hats posted:

Just be ready to keep your half of the Dwellers steady. I don't doubt your intentions, but I think it is equally clear that this could spark off another Channelwood War, right after you ust finished the last one.

And that would end up being a cross-age war, too. That'd be unpleasant, to say the least.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

bagshotrow posted:

Yes, I'll let you know whatever I can. Let me know if you find out what this fool is hinting at. I'm not spending a days travel to beg a merc for trivia.

Will the Jungle work for you? Let me know as soon as you can.

((won't be around much leading into deadline))

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Indroj - are you in true remaining in Whiterock? If so, I'll be heading there as well - it's been some time since we've spoken.

Did you get the book I sent for you? Or has that yet to be delivered?

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

bagshotrow posted:

Maybe you don't like my allegiances, but I am super clear and consistent about them. And if given the choice between sharing information about the seemingly random assassinations happening, and protecting the assassin's information, I'm pretty sure my choice then would also be super clear.

Yes. Very random.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Just come and say it. Yes a lot of stuff seems self evident when you sit there and think about it, but god drat this constant indignation that people are shooting each other's way doesn't fly when you are doing a song and dance about knowing things others don't.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Artemis, are you still staying at the institute tomorrow? It'd be good to see you again...I have some things you might want to hear.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I don’t know how people can be more clear: Rance’s men were conducting targeted assassinations with no connection to Channelwood or the poo poo going on there. Azure’s attack was a terrorist event, like we said THE DAY IT HAPPENED and the SSI institute was Rance’s men and reds crossing paths in an accident

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Kashuno posted:

I don’t know how people can be more clear: Rance’s men were conducting targeted assassinations with no connection to Channelwood or the poo poo going on there. Azure’s attack was a terrorist event, like we said THE DAY IT HAPPENED and the SSI institute was Rance’s men and reds crossing paths in an accident

Oh that makes sense, if it's true that Choaneen and Rance aren't actually working together. Choaneen is responsible for the bombings while Rance just wants guild leaders dead and to kill anyone who has contracts on. So you know, two bad people working independently.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Meinberg posted:

Oh that makes sense, if it's true that Choaneen and Rance aren't actually working together. Choaneen is responsible for the bombings while Rance just wants guild leaders dead and to kill anyone who has contracts on. So you know, two bad people working independently.

They aren't working together.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Poque posted:

They aren't working together.

I have heard about how you discerned that, and I'm curious about exchanging notes on your methodology... but that's more of a long term thing. For the time being, I believe you.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hey Lenny, you want to meet at the Commons and catch up?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

No you stupid idiot, that isn't what Andra got patronizing told off about. She didn't said anything about the assassinations being connected to me, she just called the Elizabeth and Eva attacks random, which from an outsider perspective it does seem like it may have been just a flat out targeting of leaders if you don't have specific information as to why they are being targeted.

So great job doing the thing I just ask people not to do. Its really nice.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Meinberg posted:

You can yell at this though.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

Hey Lenny, you want to meet at the Commons and catch up?

Sorry, got some business pop up out of nowhere. If you have time, though, go talk to to Artemis at the Science District. She's on the same page as me and should be able to ask you about that favor I need.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Meinberg posted:

I have heard about how you discerned that, and I'm curious about exchanging notes on your methodology... but that's more of a long term thing. For the time being, I believe you.

From whom did you hear this?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Poque posted:

From whom did you hear this?

Salo... and I may have some of my wires crossed.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Kashuno posted:

Crossing paths in an accident? What makes you so confident in that?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Orchid I shouldn’t disclose things entirely on general comms. Rance is still a murderer who values some level of privacy and I would love to at least see you again before I get dragged off and killed.

But I think Artemis can at least confirm that Rance has...some feelings about what happened at the SSI

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Meinberg posted:

Salo... and I may have some of my wires crossed.

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

Orchid I shouldn’t disclose things entirely on general comms. Rance is still a murderer who values some level of privacy and I would love to at least see you again before I get dragged off and killed.

But I think Artemis can at least confirm that Rance has...some feelings about what happened at the SSI

I don't doubt that like, the reds didn't had an involvement what so ever, but what is keeping the murder guild from having a dweller member? Especially when one of the murder weapons did appear to be a dweller sword?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Xenophobia, if I had to give a word to it

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

Xenophobia, if I had to give a word to it

Ahh Rance is a racist, a rancist if you will.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Kashuno posted:

Don’t get yourself killed :ohdear:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Relax love I’ll be at the common district tomorrow. One way or another

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Artemis... I don't think what you gave me will be sufficient.

There's no need to change your plans right now, though. If you stay where you are and keep doing what you're doing, there should surely be an opportunity sometime to have a proper chat about it there.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Snooze Cruise posted:

Ahh Rance is a racist, a rancist if you will.

(( :five: ))

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't

Snooze Cruise posted:

No you stupid idiot, that isn't what Andra got patronizing told off about. She didn't said anything about the assassinations being connected to me, she just called the Elizabeth and Eva attacks random, which from an outsider perspective it does seem like it may have been just a flat out targeting of leaders if you don't have specific information as to why they are being targeted.

So great job doing the thing I just ask people not to do. Its really nice.

Exactly. Why were the cartographer and inventor leaders targeted but none of the others? Why should we believe the killing is over?
This isn't something to half share unless you're protecting someone involved in the killings. But whatever. Mercs.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't
Yes Xavier, see you in the jungle.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
By the way did the reds show at the fountain? Was anyone with them?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lea!! We gotta hang out cool stuff happened

Unless you’re still not talking to me in which case hmph

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Kashuno posted:

Lea!! We gotta hang out cool stuff happened

Unless you’re still not talking to me in which case hmph

I'm going to be here for at least another day, but of course I want to talk to you again! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, and I imagine we have a lot of things to catch up on.

Yesterday was frustrating for me - I apologize for taking it out on you. :ohdearsass:

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
My pre-acceptance stands, as expected.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Orchid, where you at friend?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Orchid, are you okay?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Lea and friends, I hope you are well as well.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

Ms. Leanansidhe Carter,

This one hopes all is well with you, Laslow, Salo, and ...Sirrus.

This one wanted to let you know that your sister now holds onto the belongings you lent him earlier.

This one apologizes for not being more communicative yesterday - he was a bit miffed about Laslow's deceit earlier.

That said, he would like to know more of your collective progress in Herelding.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Orchid you really shouldn't be so good at hide and seek

((ignore it was a mechanical error))

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Did all the supplies made their way safely Cerulean?