Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Also did you ask for a one shot private comms device...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Krysmphoenix posted:

Despite everything, you are still Kasia. And together we are still the same mothers to our daughters. And you are still the Daughter of the Sands.

I'll see what I can do over here. You're people may not respect me, but I'll make sure mine respect you.

:h: thank you. I hope you'll be alright, there.

Let me know if you need my help...with anything.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Snooze Cruise posted:

Also did you ask for a one shot private comms device...

Yes, it seemed like the most useful thing I could requisition, with people so nervous about what to share on #general...

If you have anything else in mind I can ask for that next, I'm not sure yet how long these things take.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Bifauxnen posted:

Yes, it seemed like the most useful thing I could requisition, with people so nervous about what to share on #general...

If you have anything else in mind I can ask for that next, I'm not sure yet how long these things take.

A herbal remedy to recover the memories of a day.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Brodsky, do you know of anything that might be used to counter your talents?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Snooze Cruise posted:

A herbal remedy to recover the memories of a day.

Interesting, is this a remedy you're already familiar with, so I can tell the envoys more specifically what to look for? Or would they have to try and discover it themselves?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Bifauxnen posted:

Interesting, is this a remedy you're already familiar with, so I can tell the envoys more specifically what to look for? Or would they have to try and discover it themselves?

the later its a total moonshot

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function
Oh, Orachid, if you're still at HQ we've a free envoy!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Snooze Cruise posted:

the later its a total moonshot

Hm... I'm afraid that could tie them up for an awfully long while then. But I'll let you know once they're free again to consider it.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Naela, good luck tonight. If you can help Andra out, too... well, please do. It'd make me feel a lot better, at least. But I'll trust you on this.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

:h: thank you. I hope you'll be alright, there.

Let me know if you need my help...with anything.

Apparently I could use some lessons on sorcery.

But for now, prepare and ready yourself for the battles ahead.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Azurelana posted:

I think this is a situation where only those two would know. Even clan members might not know what the connection is.

Please connect the dots here Las

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Zel, I don't know where you're planning to be, but there's gonna be some cool fighting over here if you can get away.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Meinberg posted:

Think about this tonight, Brodsky, and talk with Kasia about it tomorrow.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hey Komp, you go ask choani to let you through and she does. Dead easy.

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function

Kashuno posted:

Please connect the dots here Las

I understand.

It's very important I meet this person. If not today, then soon.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Meinberg posted:

I don't like jugglers very much, they freak me out. And I'm allergic to grapes. Other than that, another practitioner could try to counter me if they really wanted to. That's about it.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't
Sorry for the late reply komp. If you refer to our most recent guild objective, it discusses the place you should begin your search. You won't find the riven book but you'll find the start of the trail.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

bagshotrow posted:

Sorry for the late reply komp. If you refer to our most recent guild objective, it discusses the place you should begin your search. You won't find the riven book but you'll find the start of the trail.

Thanks Andra. Ancestors watch over you.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Zel, I don't know where you're planning to be, but there's gonna be some cool fighting over here if you can get away.

I’ll be on Rivenin. I have to make a delivery that is time sensitive

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Erg describe to me what the painting itself looks like again.

From my research Varbanai art never dwell into painting, or anything close to painting on bark.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Kasia! Hey Kasia! I'm sorry! I found a lead and a big clue and I'm gonna crack the case! I'm really sorry! I miss you and it would be fun for us to hang out! I got stuck somewhere else! I got so excited I messed up! Sorry!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Gascoigne Brendt has been found dead on Riven. By the looks of it, for some time.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

Kasia! Hey Kasia! I'm sorry! I found a lead and a big clue and I'm gonna crack the case! I'm really sorry! I miss you and it would be fun for us to hang out! I got stuck somewhere else! I got so excited I messed up! Sorry!

Brodsky, let me know what you can.

My sword and I need to have words with whoever did that to Whiterock

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

sniper4625 posted:

Gascoigne Brendt has been found dead on Riven. By the looks of it, for some time.

Are you seriously expecting me to believe that Gascoin wasn't a ghost the whole time? Grow up Kerath, read a book.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

sniper4625 posted:

OK I have a lot of questions now

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

Are you seriously expecting me to believe that Gascoin wasn't a ghost the whole time? Grow up Kerath, read a book.

I mean we have a corpse right here. I could poke it a little, but that feels kinda disrespectful.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Chic Trombone posted:

Brodsky, let me know what you can.

My sword and I need to have words with whoever did that to Whiterock

I stole- no wait, um. I found a s- a thing! And the thing is a thing another person wants! And they know who did the thing at Whiterock! And I'm going to give it to them and they're going to tell me secrets that will lead us to Revenge!

If it was one of you, time to fess up. If you tell me beforehand that you attacked my home and stole my stuff and killed my secret boyfriend, I won't be mad. Ha ha, just kidding!

I'll still be mad.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

I mean we have a corpse right here. I could poke it a little, but that feels kinda disrespectful.

Uh any apparent cause of death or anything like that, I guess might be hard to tell since how long the body has been there apparently.
Wait how did you identify it, was he recognizable?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Asiina posted:

So, when you kill a body, it can turn into a ghost, right? When you kill a ghost, it turns back into a body. Gross, but true! Why are you hanging out with dead ghosts Chell?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Oh does his body have any journals or papers on it?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Snooze Cruise posted:

Oh does his body have any journals or papers on it?

We didn't have much chance to check having just left the company of some most delightful Nenio in a rather hurried way but if we do I'll let you know.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Artemis has been delivered home

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

It should be said: Riven is at war again. Well and truly. This isn't like before, against Gehn, where we had to pull together against the Decay. There will be fighting, if you come here.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Kashuno posted:

Artemis has been delivered home

Sorry, what?

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Hope her people are still alive. Also hope she has a way back.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

sniper4625 posted:

Sorry, what?

Not the Hara Artemis.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah the Riven Artemis

AOI for short

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Anyone else like to sound off in Sa or the other worlds?