Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
This one also refuses to part with their supplies until they are at the Lookout. This one will not budge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Would it be possible to arrange the exchange of supplies between Blood and Azure rather than sending each of them into hostile territory?

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function

jimmydalad posted:

This one will not be welcomed in the Oasis. This one would be much more comfortable at the Lookout.

jimmydalad posted:

This one also refuses to part with their supplies until they are at the Lookout. This one will not budge.

If we can have the traders allocate supplies for the Oasis instead we can be flexible on this. Otherwise you should meet with Azure at the link in to Channelwood, exchange supplies and then go Azure takes the supplies you had to the Oasis and you take the supplies Azure gives you to the Lookout.

Kashuno posted:

That plan is...very bad.

You need to say why something is bad or I can't try to fix it!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Laslow..why doesn't everyone meet at the senate with all their supplies and inventors at the ready? We can all exchange the supplies to the right people (reds and blues) and everyone can go to their respective home and do the work. Everyone needs to pass through the senate on their way home, and even with a dash people cannot deliver or begin building tonight. It'll take two days no matter what we do.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
This one prefer Zel’s plan and will be happy to relinquish supplies at Senate

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Poque posted:

Scholar Xavier

Seeker Kasia, I am with Indroj now. I will come with him to meet you.

Seeker Kasia

Wonderful - perhaps the fountain? I'll be linking in from Whiterock. Let me know if there's an area that would be better for the two of you, however.

Azurelana
Nov 6, 2018

Too cute to function

Kashuno posted:

Laslow..why doesn't everyone meet at the senate with all their supplies and inventors at the ready? We can all exchange the supplies to the right people (reds and blues) and everyone can go to their respective home and do the work. Everyone needs to pass through the senate on their way home, and even with a dash people cannot deliver or begin building tonight. It'll take two days no matter what we do.

I've never been to Channelwood so I don't know what the map looks like! If it's going to take two days of actions anyway, then all players with supplies going to the Senate in Channelwood is probably a fine idea!

So yes.

Aosa, Azure, Andra and Estra should go to the Senate in Channelwood.

We won't need inventors today, but we'll need four on hand tomorrow.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

This one approves of meeting at the Senate, seeing Commander Henderson’s appeal to them is also of interest and may benefit all of us

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
The senate it is. Emi, as promised I need to keep you up to date! Blood and I will be at the senate as well, a space beyond where the linking point is.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There will be..several non-dwellers at the senate. I propose that the dwellers use the non-dwellers as intermediaries to exchange goods. I think Blood, Vermilion, and Cerulean can at least vouch for...some of us.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Emi - my plan is to come to Sa. I plan to go to where you are now and either meet you there, or follow you to wherever you go.

Does that work for you?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Azurelana posted:

I've never been to Channelwood so I don't know what the map looks like!

Conway of Clan Gavo

The link-in point is the Windmill. From there, it is not too long a walk to the Senate, and the paths to the Lookout and Oasis branch out from there.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I don't like this, especially after Anderson has asked me to turn off my communicator when asking someone else for supplies.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I also don't like how Blood is acting almost with purpose in his ignorance now. He was there at the fountain when I began to initially make this deal with Andra and the Trader's Guild. This shouldn't be clouded in mystery for him at all.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Snooze Cruise posted:

I don't like this, especially after Anderson has asked me to turn off my communicator when asking someone else for supplies.

Kerath of D'ni

Who? If you clarify which part you don't like, perhaps we can help satisfy your fears - the centralized location and strict protocols of non-aggression make the Senate a natural rendezvous point considering the impossibility of everyone reaching the Oasis/Lookout in the immediate future anyway.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Kerath of D'ni

Also if anyone has found a way to turn these things off please share with the class because sometimes a bit of privacy is welcome from the crowd.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

sniper4625 posted:

Kerath of D'ni

Who? If you clarify which part you don't like, perhaps we can help satisfy your fears - the centralized location and strict protocols of non-aggression make the Senate a natural rendezvous point considering the impossibility of everyone reaching the Oasis/Lookout in the immediate future anyway.

I don't want this Anderson anywhere near the Senate when I arrive.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Andra says these supplies can also be used at the Oasis, as long as the Guild knows they are going at the Oasis by the way.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Kerath of D'ni

Are any members of the Cartographer's Guild at home?

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
this looks like a very important that i should definitely not kick or lick

but the trouble is, i very much want to lick and then kick it, kick it while licking it, lick it then kick it

can i do the same time??

i will do the same time, i am the best at licking and kicking

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Snooze Cruise posted:

I don't want this Anderson anywhere near the Senate when I arrive.

Don't worry I don't bite~

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
To the mercenary guild, what do I need to pay you to keep Zel out of Channelwood?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Careful, I think your people may love me more than you if you don't watch it

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Caroline posted:

this looks like a very important that i should definitely not kick or lick

but the trouble is, i very much want to lick and then kick it, kick it while licking it, lick it then kick it

can i do the same time??

i will do the same time, i am the best at licking and kicking

C...Caroline?

Can anyone see her?

Caroline, where are you? :(

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
1jFTmy-5uPDcm0zIwBETHVXz72ucfTJM8a0m3EzYUZhA

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Kashuno posted:

Careful, I think your people may love me more than you if you don't watch it

Blood this guy is in front of you making you even more jumpy than normal isn't he?

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
9462.6.22 - Day 7

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Oh! What a shocking! That didn't taste like anything that ever shocked me before. Now I shall be having revenge.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Ugh.

Hello friends, future friends, everyone else.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Caroline. Are you okay? What did you eat?

...revenge on what? Who?

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Also: Chell, we should talk. I presumed too much, it seems, and would say my goodbyes, if you'd allow that indulgence.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

I am presented with what is, in fact, an extremely bad idea.

I think I should do the extremely bad idea.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Seeker Kasia

Well! Can't say I enjoyed the loud crackle, but it's good to have this line back. Indroj - have you found what I said you'd find?

How are they?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Sun Team to Mouse Patrol, uh...hey? What's goin' on?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Laslow, I...I didn't have the chance to say thank you, with everything happening so fast. I won't forget it.

GeneX posted:

Also: Chell, we should talk. I presumed too much, it seems, and would say my goodbyes, if you'd allow that indulgence.

Emi, I'm...not sure what you mean.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Cerulean Haqqu

Commander Henderson, this one saw the scene as you were leaving, this one is disappointed in their fellow blue dwellers but hopes that there was not much bloodshed on either side.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Emi, I miss you :(

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Asiina posted:

Emi, I'm...not sure what you mean.

I was self-centered and hasty and assumed you believed things that you didn't, ignoring your actions to the contrary.

I'll take your obvious recovery for the good it is, and leave you alone.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

Cerulean Haqqu

Commander Henderson, this one saw the scene as you were leaving, this one is disappointed in their fellow blue dwellers but hopes that there was not much bloodshed on either side.

Not for lack of effort on Indigo's part. Piece of poo poo that he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Kashuno posted:

Emi, I miss you :(

You're probably the only one.

To all: don't bother with Strand's message, I already solved that alone.

Though maybe someone should figure out how the hell she got a message into the drat communicator network.