Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
charlie strand you jerk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
I want to be invited to one of these hopping hives of chatting :(

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Is there anyone on Spire?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
I guess I can just come out and say it now.

Me and Vermilion discovered a 23 long sequence to the imager on myst, it opened up the hidden vault Zulea found containing torus.
Inside Charlie let a note saying your princess is in another castle, and a recharger device.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

Are you opening the one you said you were going to or have plans changed?

I know you were off Sa for a while but do you happen to remember the old saying...:yaycloud:? Because that was me on opening that channel.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

the charts are completed i guess

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Snooze Cruise posted:

I guess I can just come out and say it now.

Me and Vermilion discovered a 23 long sequence to the imager on myst, it opened up the hidden vault Zulea found containing torus.
Inside Charlie let a note saying your princess is in another castle, and a recharger device.

Honestly I'm stunned by your work, bravo.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
If you could drop a copy of those off at our Guild Hall I'd appreciate it. Not sure what I can offer as compensation, though.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
im a bit grumpy that i ask a few times if i was forgetting an age and nobody told me lyra

The Lord of Hats posted:

If you could drop a copy of those off at our Guild Hall I'd appreciate it. Not sure what I can offer as compensation, though.

sure, might be a bit though, i am prepping for a play tonight

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Snooze Cruise posted:

im a bit grumpy that i ask a few times if i was forgetting an age and nobody told me lyra

Ooh, its been a while - whats the production?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

sniper4625 posted:

Ooh, its been a while - whats the production?

An original. Its a pseudo sequel to the show I did before, shares some of the same characters.

Its about three "kings" and a serpent.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Snooze Cruise posted:

I look forward to your next show and hope that I get a chance to watch it!

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
With the Lyceum being public knowledge now, and given that we're probably not far off from actually finding it, I would like to present to you all:

The Explorer's Guild Charter

This is just general principles for the time being. There's a lot of specifics that are going to need to be worked on and hashed out, and I really do want to hear from everyone on this, whether it's here in General, over comms, or in person. I really do mean it when I say that everyone who wants to learn is welcome. We're going to need to be able to work together on what comes next, unless we want to have it taken out of our hands entirely. And that means being on the same page for this.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Under standing that this is a pretty quiet place these days, I hope this reaches you, Rance!

Come to the fountain tomorrow, we are expecting some crazy stuff to go down regarding that thing Charlie and Laslow were working on, big deal kinda stuff that is sure to absolutely drive Choani crazy. We can grab a beer and throw some darts at the Golden Rail after, yeah?

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Sorcis and Crosis is wasting time.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Sorcis and Crosis is wasting time.

I think it is time to waste him ha ha ha ha ha ha!

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Somberbrero posted:

I think it is time to waste him ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Was it him, then?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

sniper4625 posted:

Was it him, then?

Blackrock did not much care for him.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Eg? Are you okay?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Is everyone okay?

Whats happening?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Is everyone okay?

Whats happening?

A bunch of people are gathered around LOOM(tm) and will definitely not begin fighting over it at any point because they're all on one team.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

A bunch of people are gathered around LOOM(tm) and will definitely not begin fighting over it at any point because they're all on one team.

More book wizard crap, I should've known.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

They found the thing already? drat.

Would you describe it as "flammable" in any capacity? Is Gehn there already?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Well to be clear, i think this door still has to be broken down first, but I'm not sure if you guys have any time to get her first.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Rhjamiz posted:

They found the thing already? drat.

Would you describe it as "flammable" in any capacity? Is Gehn there already?

Why did you kill Komp?

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Well to be clear, i think this door still has to be broken down first, but I'm not sure if you guys have any time to get her first.

Yeah that was my concern. I'll buy you like, ten drinks if you feel like chucking a firebomb through the door when they open it. I don't know about you, but I tend to think no one gets that kind of power, and probably least of all them. Whoever this nebulous "they" are.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

sniper4625 posted:

Why did you kill Komp?

He wanted to die. Varbani to Varbani, I did him the favor.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
surprise its another motherfucking orb

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Rhjamiz posted:

Yeah that was my concern. I'll buy you like, ten drinks if you feel like chucking a firebomb through the door when they open it. I don't know about you, but I tend to think no one gets that kind of power, and probably least of all them. Whoever this nebulous "they" are.

dont got no bombs

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

I'm very excited to hear who gets to learn the secrets of D'nOrb. I'm sure it will go just as smoothly as that other orb poo poo.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

dont got no bombs

Ah well.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

curiousCat posted:

Eg? Are you okay?

He ain't dead yet.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
So which one of you killed Kasia?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Rhjamiz posted:

I'm very excited to hear who gets to learn the secrets of D'nOrb. I'm sure it will go just as smoothly as that other orb poo poo.

Looks like Choani and Gehn are very obviously about to fight over it as soon as it opens.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Looks like Choani and Gehn are very obviously about to fight over it as soon as it opens.

I am a bit sad I am going to miss this. Owing thanks to Choani for axing that old gently caress will be a heavy burden to carry.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Avery what is the game here?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Rhjamiz posted:

I am a bit sad I am going to miss this. Owing thanks to Choani for axing that old gently caress will be a heavy burden to carry.

idk it seems like people generally like him more than choani but who's to say

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Snooze Cruise posted:

Avery what is the game here?

The same one it's always been? Stop Choani?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
He's willing to play nice, she isn't.

I'd be more concerned about someone planting an axe in your head, at this point.