Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't

chaoslord posted:

Aosa of Clan Anca

Given that the traders (and to be quite honest, everyone else, too - I am shocked at the lack of interest in saving something that everyone in. General wanted so badly to happen for days) refuse to send even one person to protect their own investment, see:

Thankfully, the only investment we have made so far has been our own time, though that expenditure has been considerable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Prince of Space posted:

Vermilion Jarlis

Since we weren't sure that Ms. Cerulean Haqqu would be able to work safely at the Lookout, work started there at the Oasis.

Vermilion Jarlis

Apologies, this one clarifies...

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Snooze Cruise posted:

To be frank Andra misled me about the terms of the deal in the first place, she made it sound like there was supplies at the Trader's Guild, but the truth of the matter is supplies won't be there until the deal is finalize and the demand comes in according to the steward when I spoke to him today. Andra also lied about him being a fan of my play!

Aosa of Clan Anca

If I die in this fight, please put “Andra lied, Oasis died” on my marker

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

chaoslord posted:

I am glad that we in the Inventor’s guild managed to uphold the end of our obligation. When the decision to press forward was made, while general was down, we were at least 3 days from the Traders getting their supplies in place. We are no closer than that now, 2 days later. We can’t just wait around forever.
Personally, I don't consider it your responsibility. The Dwellers want these supplies, so they need to step up. I'm hoping that if I can verbally confirm the deal from the senate day after tomorrow, that the guild will release the supplies at the same time, and we'll be able to arrange for someone to be there to receive them. So two days until we pass off supplies, if that all works out. That's one reason we can't spare anyone to help. Ideally I want someone at the senate, someone at the guildhall to pass out supplies, and some of our members are already committed to other affairs.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Teland posted:

Personally, I don't consider it your responsibility. The Dwellers want these supplies, so they need to step up. I'm hoping that if I can verbally confirm the deal from the senate day after tomorrow, that the guild will release the supplies at the same time, and we'll be able to arrange for someone to be there to receive them. So two days until we pass off supplies, if that all works out. That's one reason we can't spare anyone to help. Ideally I want someone at the senate, someone at the guildhall to pass out supplies, and some of our members are already committed to other affairs.

Aosa of Clan Anca

I agree, it’s not my responsibility, but if I leave the Oasis will almost surely be destroyed, which hurts everyone beyond the scope of your trade deal. So, I’m kinda left without a choice here. I’d much rather be on my merry way looking for a way home now that my obligations here have been fulfilled, but it looks like I’m going to have to hold off on that.

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

bagshotrow posted:

Apologies, friend Vermillion. Rushing this process before led to the current instability in Channelwood. We appreciate your patience as we have precautions that must be taken.

Vermilion Jarlis

This one will try to be patient, but there is not much time before fighting at the Oasis breaks out in truth!

*Vermilion sighs at length*

Very well. This one will meet with Ms. Alizabeth Blum in the Capitol District then, as planned.

Please sound off tomorrow - Andra, Mr. Jheorge, and Ms. Haqqu - once you know the fighting has stopped.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

bagshotrow posted:

All traders: although you all work at your own discretion, ciel and I would prefer that no one go to channelwood until the deal is verified and violence is ceased.

I trust your judgment, Brodsky, but please consider our concerns.

Right right, our concerns. Absolutely. Got it. Totally got those concerns on lock. Me? Heh, yeah, I know all about our concerns. Obviously.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Step one: Do a re-read
Step two: Do a re-count

I won against Eg.
You won against Kerath.
Salo's victory against you does not count.

But since you have had your victory....it must only have been Rabo who fought someone.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Uh Vermilion if you do want me to handle that thing with Alizabeth I can if you find this issue much more pressing.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Conrad Schwartz

Ah-CHOO! I hate these things. Traders, listen up - Azure asked me to chime in and confirm the deal with the blues is legit. Congrats, it is - once someone gets their butt over to the Senate to finalize things and once the proper water purification infrastructure's in place at the Oasis. Once both of those things are done, the wheels of commerce can start turning and all that good stuff.

'kay, that's it. Putting this thing away again. Later.

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Podima posted:

Conrad Schwartz

Ah-CHOO! I hate these things. Traders, listen up - Azure asked me to chime in and confirm the deal with the blues is legit. Congrats, it is
Excellent, thanks Conrad! Andra will be giving me a copy of the original proposal - as long as no terms have changed we can proceed.

Podima posted:

once someone gets their butt over to the Senate to finalize things and once the proper water purification infrastructure's in place at the Oasis. Once both of those things are done, the wheels of commerce can start turning and all that good stuff.
And it sounds to me like the Traders are in agreement that the Oasis needs to be in working order for this deal to go through. So as I work out the logistics I will be waiting to hear what's happening at the Oasis.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Podima posted:

Conrad Schwartz

Ah-CHOO! I hate these things. Traders, listen up - Azure asked me to chime in and confirm the deal with the blues is legit. Congrats, it is - once someone gets their butt over to the Senate to finalize things and once the proper water purification infrastructure's in place at the Oasis. Once both of those things are done, the wheels of commerce can start turning and all that good stuff.

'kay, that's it. Putting this thing away again. Later.

Well I’m glad we went ahead and built because Conrad makes it plain here that they wouldn’t consider the deal until the system is in place, so we still would have had to build at the Oasis first.

I can confirm that the water purification infrastructure is in place.

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

Asiina posted:

Salo's victory against you does not count.

Whose side was he on
Whose side was he against

Also I actually loving checked on time and it was always that number

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Snooze Cruise posted:

Uh Vermilion if you do want me to handle that thing with Alizabeth I can if you find this issue much more pressing.

Vermilion Jarlis

This one does, and yes.

Ms. Lain, while you are at the Nobles' Guildhall, please inquire into the nature, roles, responsibilities, and powers of the Sa-elected Guild Leader of the Nobles with Ms. Alizabeth Blum. Thank you.

Traders, now that your steward Mr. Conrad Schwartz has confirmed things on Ms. Lain's end, please - send a representative to meet with this one at the Channelwood Senate.

This one will be changing his plans accordingly.

Teland posted:

And it sounds to me like the Traders are in agreement that the Oasis needs to be in working order for this deal to go through. So as I work out the logistics I will be waiting to hear what's happening at the Oasis.

The Inventors' Guild improvements are already installed and in place. That's what all the fighting brewing up at the Oasis is about!

All that needs to happen to get the Traders' Supplies released is that a Traders' Guild representative needs to come to the Channelwood Senate to confirm and work out the details.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Teland posted:

Excellent, thanks Conrad! Andra will be giving me a copy of the original proposal - as long as no terms have changed we can proceed.

Why would you need a copy of the original proposal? He just gave you the go ahead to proceed.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qdKJvGQIifJ9hJwEalf_pOD8Y8mwxBANOmPrWc8FY5k/
The only thing that has change is the following:
1. you can completely ignore the third proposal
2. the trade is for supplies on interest, not currently owned supplies the traders have

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

Snooze Cruise posted:

Why would you need a copy of the original proposal? He just gave you the go ahead to proceed.
Just because otherwise I don't know precisely what I'm going ahead with. I wasn't there when you guys negotiated the original deal, or when you confirmed it with Conrad, so all I know is "we get water". But thank you for the proposal, I will read it over and head to the senate.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

Whose side was he on
Whose side was he against

Also I actually loving checked on time and it was always that number

W..what are you talking about?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

Very good, Ciel of Clan Nenio, this one shall make arrangements to meet with you tomorrow at the Channelwood Senate. Thank you for your time and energy in this pressing matter!

Teland
Apr 6, 2018

chaoslord posted:

I can confirm that the water purification infrastructure is in place.
Thank you! If you're still there tomorrow, can you then confirm that it hasn't been damaged?

Who will be receiving the supplies once released? If there are any concerns about who they are handed off to, please let it be known. I hope (but can't guarantee as I'm not at the guildhall to ask) that the supplies can be released in real time tomorrow after I confirm the deal is in place.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Chell -

She misses you, but has promised her time, alas. A reunion is to be hoped for post haste.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

sniper4625 posted:

Chell -

She misses you, but has promised her time, alas. A reunion is to be hoped for post haste.

Thank you Kerath.

I, um...Lea, I really do need to speak with you soon. I know you're busy but, well...it's important, so please actually keep in touch.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Gonna try one last time

Sena if you’re out there please come to the Leisure District on Sa tomorrow!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

sniper4625 posted:

Chell -

:ohdearsass:

Asiina posted:

Thank you Kerath.

I, um...Lea, I really do need to speak with you soon. I know you're busy but, well...it's important, so please actually keep in touch.

I've changed my mind, and plan to meet you tomorrow. It's about time we caught up!

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
There are many places to see! And even more to visit. And many of them are good to taste. I wonder where else I can go?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Zel, buddy, something up?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Nevermind, you were just sleeping! Or something!

((Moooooooods))

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
I found something strange.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
...she's gone.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Meinberg posted:

Larcenist Brodsky

I was just holding it for a friend!

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

Hello everyone, I made it to Tay. I'm pretty busy here so I don't know how often I'll be able to check in.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

bagshotrow posted:

Hello everyone, I made it to Tay. I'm pretty busy here so I don't know how often I'll be able to check in.

Conway of Clan Gavo

Glad to hear it. You're doing good work!

curiousCat posted:

...she's gone.

Who's gone?

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

The Lord of Hats posted:

Conway of Clan Gavo

Glad to hear it. You're doing good work!

Who's gone?

Yeah we are truly gonna need some clarification on this matter because there's a lot of bitches who could be suddenly gone and how we react is, I would say, directly contingent on which one

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

Gosh, excuse me. I don't know what's come over me with regards to my language recently.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Bitches get stitches snap snap

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I have escaped the vile clutches of the crones. Happy to be back in civilisation

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
May this one ask what the situation is at the Oasis?

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

Meinberg posted:

What is the strange thing found? Is your current location as you said yesterday?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Guild friends...

I think I've been banboozled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Naela...are you okay?

Also, Zel, Sena's not here. I'm sorry.