Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Krysmphoenix posted:

Traders Guild, I talked to Conrad, got things squared away. No delivery for a while, but that should be fine. You don't need to meet with me anymore.

Kasia, where are you currently so we could meet up?

Kasia

I will be in the Capitol District tomorrow, I'm in Muscle Row currently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Let me be clear. It isn't safe. And there are more serious matters to deal with.

Do I need to stay at the Oasis?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Vermilion Jarlis

How does this one put this...

Ciel of Clan Nenio has said they will sign the document for the trade agreement as the official representative of the Traders' Guild...

The document has been put in front of them...

As far as this one can tell, they are still reading it...

They had made no motions to sign it.

If this one wants to make it to the Traders' Guild by tomorrow, he has to start dashing away from the Channelwood Senate building immediately.

As such, he will not be able to witness the signing. There is a chance that this deal will not be officially signed and finalized by the end of the day.

((How does this one put this... Teland / Ciel of Clan Nenio went AFK after saying "yes I'll sign" but then never typed out ##sign when prompted to by Storytellers.))

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Krysmphoenix posted:

No delivery for a while, but that should be fine.

:lol: I guess this answers my question. Good lord.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't

Prince of Space posted:

Vermilion Jarlis

You're the Traders, you tell us:

Does anyone know how expensive freshly filtered Oasis water might be worth in, say... Everdunes?

I'm not saying it's a bad deal. I'm saying I set it up knowing it was not a great deal. My motivation was helping the dwellers, not profit.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

chaoslord posted:

Do I need to stay at the Oasis?

I'd like to offer support, but if it really matters that I stay put, I'll do it. Then again if Laslow doesn't chime in soon, I'm en route to meet you at the Oasis.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

I'd like to offer support, but if it really matters that I stay put, I'll do it. Then again if Laslow doesn't chime in soon, I'm en route to meet you at the Oasis.

Well I mean more you said the Oasis isn't safe. As far as I can see, we beat away all the attackers. If more may be coming and I need to stay to defend the Oasis again, I will. I guess that would be a better way to ask: Is the Oasis danger imminent?

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

chaoslord posted:

Well I mean more you said the Oasis isn't safe. As far as I can see, we beat away all the attackers. If more may be coming and I need to stay to defend the Oasis again, I will. I guess that would be a better way to ask: Is the Oasis danger imminent?

No. my mention of this place isn't safe was directed at Laslow's query. I'd like to come to the Oasis in Channelwood simply because there's more good I can do over there.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

chaoslord posted:

This one is just going to stay at the Oasis just in case, there is too much uncertainty at the end of the day.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

Kasia

I will be in the Capitol District tomorrow, I'm in Muscle Row currently.

Sounds good, thank you.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

It just occurred. I may not be able to make it to the Oasis in Channelwood. My apologies for this; I thought I could.

Alright, Laslow, I'll stay for now. I'm sorry Aosa.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Chaos burns in the pit of the land, a flame that tends to itself low in the depths of the heart. It smolders in the quiet and flares in the loud and it hungers, like all abysses hunger, for the lives of the ignorant, so that the knowing might grow stronger and feast in their ghoulish delights. We are moving, steadily and inexorably, towards something. I am fighting as hard as I can but it is not enough, it is never enough.

Alone, we are but fragile, soft machines in the wake of the unerring tempest. Together, maybe together, we can somehow endure. Waters have their mercy, for I don’t know how much longer I can keep going.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

Glad a deal was reached. Sorry for the miscommunication. Since I have not heard from nenio ciel I am coming to ensure her safe escape from channelwood. Traders, allies, I would welcome company.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Oh you’re fighting for something aren’t you Len

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

It just occurred. I may not be able to make it to the Oasis in Channelwood. My apologies for this; I thought I could.

Alright, Laslow, I'll stay for now. I'm sorry Aosa.

No problem! I believe the Oasis to be safe for now so that was my misunderstanding. How long it remains safe is likely a function of how long it takes to get the lookout built.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Laslow, meet us at the Senate.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Teland/Nenio Ciel is [potentially only temporarily] leaving the game for OOG reasons. Those of you who've already entered conditionals relevant to her activity, please just leave them.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
This roundie is so angry at the music, but I think the music is nice. Did you know that music is nice? It is especially nice with friends. Unfortunately, this roundie does not want to be my friend.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

The windmill is going to collapse soon.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Larcenist Brodsky

Hi! Zanz stabbed me.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Uh, not sure exactly how this works but
code:
VIDEO FILE TRANSFER IN PROCESS
*static*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndJVYgM-174

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Brother, I am safe at the windmill, I hope you are safe. If it is safe to reveal your location, let me know where you are.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
((oh my loving god snooze))

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Snooze Cruise posted:

Uh, not sure exactly how this works but
code:
VIDEO FILE TRANSFER IN PROCESS
*static*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndJVYgM-174

AZURE LAIN BUTTFAME :buttfame:

I WILL VIDEO IN RESPONSE

I HAVE NOT DECIDED WHETHER OR NOT VOTING FOR AZURE IS ACTUALLY THE RIGHT PLAN OR NOT

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Poque posted:

((oh my loving god snooze))

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

Somberbrero posted:

Larcenist Brodsky

Hi! Zanz stabbed me.

Hey, everyone, stop assaulting my gd guildmates

What did he do that for?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

50 pounds of bread posted:

The windmill is going to collapse soon.

Vermilion Jarlis

This one thinks his jaw just collapsed, after seeing Ms. Lain's transmission. Bravo, puppet-mistress!

...But while we're on the subject, where are you getting this information about the Windmill?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

I am of clan Ivo, our eyes are better than most.

If your people value your shared history, it's time for you to put your problems behind you and work together to save it.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

bagshotrow posted:

Hey, everyone, stop assaulting my gd guildmates

What did he do that for?

Indroj told him to. Indroj has special access to a hard-to-reach Age that Zanz wants to visit, and Indroj wants something that they think I have.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

*sighs*

I did ask Zanzian to look into the matter, yes. I'm somewhat disappointed you didn't simply make a deal with him. We know you have or had what we are looking for.

Zanzian, we should meet up soon, I would like you to come with me somewhere.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

Somberbrero posted:

Indroj told him to. Indroj has special access to a hard-to-reach Age that Zanz wants to visit, and Indroj wants something that they think I have.

Zanzian... If you want something Indroj has, go stab Indroj, not my friend Brodsky.

Are you badly hurt? Still in danger?

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

bagshotrow posted:

Zanzian... If you want something Indroj has, go stab Indroj, not my friend Brodsky.

Are you badly hurt? Still in danger?

As members of the traders guild, I am surprised you aren't trying to profit off of this as you have exploited the dwellers civil war for your own gain.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

To every Inventor: Who's at the Guild Hall?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Conway of Clan Gavo

Indroj, I'm certain I already told you that I'd spoken with Brodsky, and he was perfectly willing to cooperate at the time. Before he was hassled and then apparently stabbed by Zanzian.

Brodsky, I'm sorry about this. I'll try and find some way to make it up to you.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Oh it worked? OK... Well, please vote for me!
Here uh... consider this my campaign's theme...

code:
Video File Transfer in Process
*static*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpvZb6JNFlI

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

50 pounds of bread posted:

*sighs*

I did ask Zanzian to look into the matter, yes. I'm somewhat disappointed you didn't simply make a deal with him. We know you have or had what we are looking for.

Zanzian, we should meet up soon, I would like you to come with me somewhere.

You're disappointed in the guy who *received* the stabbing?

Everyone knows what you're looking for at this point. I've been asked about it like three times. I don't know if you're all working together to find them or if there's more than one faction competing and I don't care. Don't stab people.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

To every Inventor: Who's at the Guild Hall?

Eg Greene

There is a surprising absence of Inventors today at their Guild Hall. Aside from Eva, the only person who seems to be available for me to chat with at the moment is Zanzian. He has thankfully not been stabbing anything since I arrived.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Zanzian is his own man, it's not my business how he chooses to go about business.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
If there are any Cartographers near HQ, if you could kindly send out our envoy again, ta.