Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Krysmphoenix posted:

:ohdear: Just be safe, Lea.

Oh and I guess Kerath too

I will, and I'll keep her safe too. Hope to see you soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

sniper4625 posted:

I will, and I'll keep her safe too. Hope to see you soon.

Oh, Katran?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

SolusLunes posted:

Oh, Katran?

How did you know my very best friend.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

sniper4625 posted:

How did you know my very best friend.

I didn't! But now I do?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

SolusLunes posted:

I didn't! But now I do?

Please keep the secret it will be very awkward for the others.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Salo - do you think you can get to the Gizmonic Workshop today? I think that you, Laslow, and myself would be able to clear it.

Kerath and Chell - if we go with that plan, is there any reason to think that we might not be safe here in Myst? Our plan would be to meet with you the next day, no matter what.

I'm sorry, I just.. I really need to see what's in there :ohdearsass: I feel like I'm going to hate myself if I leave it behind.

We haven't locked in anything yet, I'm just trying to figure things out.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Murmur Twin posted:

Salo - do you think you can get to the Gizmonic Workshop today? I think that you, Laslow, and myself would be able to clear it.

I should be able to make it there by dashing.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Murmur Twin posted:

Kerath and Chell - if we go with that plan, is there any reason to think that we might not be safe here in Myst? Our plan would be to meet with you the next day, no matter what.

I'm sorry, I just.. I really need to see what's in there :ohdearsass: I feel like I'm going to hate myself if I leave it behind.

We haven't locked in anything yet, I'm just trying to figure things out.

For what it's worth, my concern is more who else may be coming to the island. And this door may not be here in another day.

If it is that important then go for it, workfamoy, just wanted to clue you in.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

sniper4625 posted:

For what it's worth, my concern is more who else may be coming to the island. And this door may not be here in another day.

If it is that important then go for it, workfamoy, just wanted to clue you in.

Then can I suggest something? Can you come to where we are and link? If you've no other arrangements we can look after it and follow on.

Despite the lizard monster this is probably the most secure space on the island at the moment.

Because of the lizard monster?

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Natural 20 posted:

Then can I suggest something? Can you come to where we are and link? If you've no other arrangements we can look after it and follow on.

Despite the lizard monster this is probably the most secure space on the island at the moment.

Because of the lizard monster?

Too many plans are locked in and interlocking at this point, I'm afraid.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
...we really can't, I'm sorry to say.

And Kerath is right. It's a bit time sensitive.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Does this mean that there won't be anyone to come to the Traders aid with moving supplies to the Windmill a day from now?

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

sniper4625 posted:

Too many plans are locked in and interlocking at this point, I'm afraid.

Ah! What a shame!

We'll try to follow along after you if we can tomorrow. As long as you're not setting fire to the book after you leave it should be okay.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Lea, just to confirm, the door will not be there. If you choose to stay, I will hope you are able to join us post-haste.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We won't but....well, good luck getting to it.

I think you're making a mistake.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

sniper4625 posted:

Lea, just to confirm, the door will not be there. If you choose to stay, I will hope you are able to join us post-haste.

I'm weighing out the pros and cons of everything as much as I can - I understand how important of a decision this is and am terrified of making the wrong one.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Getting back to where you are now is easier than the alternative.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd

Asiina posted:

Getting back to where you are now is easier than the alternative.

Chell is correct - the lab, especially guarded, isn't going anywhere.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm weighing out the pros and cons of everything as much as I can - I understand how important of a decision this is and am terrified of making the wrong one.

As someone who barely knows the context of what's going on, the only wrong decision is indecision!

Thank you for subscribing to Avery's Bad Advice! This has been charged to your account.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Ancestors watch over us all.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
Stop a fighting!!

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Sounds like everyone's having fun at the parade.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Azure is dead.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
From Naela's communicator, only a incoherent wail of despair and hopelessness can be heard.

...one painfully familiar to Conway.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Kashuno posted:

Azure is dead.

What happened?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Ardite, a Red from Channelwood.

Everyone was focused on me at the fountain. We didn't have time to stop it. He blew her up.

She's dead. We're all wounded.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
loving parade.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Yahvo rest her soul in the Paradise Age.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
sounds fun, sad i missed it

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Krysmphoenix posted:

From Naela's communicator, only a incoherent wail of despair and hopelessness can be heard.

...one painfully familiar to Conway.

Naela! I.... I...

Rot, but I am sorry, Naela. I am sorry that I am not able to be there for you. If I... if I had...

Naela, there is still good out there. There is still so much good, even if there is... so much that is not. I have so much that I want to tell you that I cannot, like this. I want to be there for you Naela. And in this moment, I cannot. And I hate that.

I am sorry, Naela. But we will make things right.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

busb posted:

sounds fun, sad i missed it

I'm going to beat your freaking head so hard you'll wish that I hadn't beat it so hard.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
Lea...I hope you had success.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

I'm at the Senate in Channelwood. Both Senate leaders are not here and the rest are in a panic. Can only assume they both went to their respective corners for rallying their people.

Going to try pacifying things over at the Lookout. It might alienate the Dwellers there, but any further war means Channelwood may be lost to us.

bagshotrow
Apr 23, 2011

Senior Apprentice

Andra of Clan Gavo

I did not become a D'ni loyalist to make friends, and by the way? I haven't
a shaky, panicked voice is added to the communicator chatter.

Stop! Please, we must remain in control, we must remain calm!!

Xavier, Brodsky, are you ok?? Sabo--!!! No, Xavier... We have to....!!!!!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Kashuno posted:

Ardite, a Red from Channelwood.

Everyone was focused on me at the fountain. We didn't have time to stop it. He blew her up.

She's dead. We're all wounded.

Vermilion Jarlis

Ah, Vermilion here - c-can someone please report back in more detail from the Fountain?

What was seen? Who was there? Where was Ms. Lain when the explosion occurred, and what can you tell us about the explosives that might have been used?

Mr. Anderson, what did you see this Ardite do, for instance?

This one is at the Senate in Channelwood. Neither of the Senate Leaders Burgundy Faran or Sapphire Liana are present, as Komp-Nikints has relayed.

AnAnonymousIdiot
Sep 14, 2013

Any Traders who are at the Guild Hall and anyone else there as well, I volunteer whatever gains I receive from our commitment, for whatever they're worth. Channelwood needs supplies soon.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

Naela! I.... I...

Rot, but I am sorry, Naela. I am sorry that I am not able to be there for you. If I... if I had...

Naela, there is still good out there. There is still so much good, even if there is... so much that is not. I have so much that I want to tell you that I cannot, like this. I want to be there for you Naela. And in this moment, I cannot. And I hate that.

I am sorry, Naela. But we will make things right.

she could have been a Hero

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Somberbrero posted:

I'm going to beat your freaking head so hard you'll wish that I hadn't beat it so hard.

whoah lets be real the fountain wasn't very pretty anyway. maybe the new one will look way better!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

bagshotrow posted:

a shaky, panicked voice is added to the communicator chatter.

Stop! Please, we must remain in control, we must remain calm!!

Xavier, Brodsky, are you ok?? Sabo--!!! No, Xavier... We have to....!!!!!

You know, all things considered? I've been better.