Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Orb is beyond life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
its okay you played a vital part in mine gulag's murders anyway

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
hello? how do i turn this thing off? all this chatter is interrupting my naps.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Help,m bring held hostage by crazy old ladies in the jungle and being forced to provide slave labour.

Somebody come and kill some old ladies and rescue me please!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I merely went for a walk and when i went to the beach i was told i had to clean stones now until i died! I have much more important things to do but would they listen? no! i may have had a tiny micro-sleep but if that's what they class as reasonable grounds for me to provide slave labour then i think that's highly improper!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I have escaped the vile clutches of the crones. Happy to be back in civilisation

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i mean i can do it but i'm quite busy and will likely be napping when Conrad is around.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Vote me for supreme leader and I promise I will murder some old ladies

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Just a heads up, I am currently being robbed by the cartographers guild because they want a map or some poo poo. I would highly advise all deals with the cartographers guild be suspended.

Had to deal with molesting old witches and now back in civilization I get treated like rubbish. This is untenable.

Where can a gal relax around here????

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
There is one supplies available. I believe.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Where do the supplies need to go to again?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Prince of Space posted:

Vermilion Jarlis

Ah, excellent Ms. Pitzae!

The Supplies are bound for Channelwood's Lookout. If you could clear it with Mr. Conrad Schwartz that this one will be over there to pick up the supplies, that would be wonderful. Otherwise, you could pick them up yourself and hand them off to this one when he shows up at the Trader's guild (or wherever you'd like to meet), tomorrow.

This one is volunteering to take the supplies to the Lookout, he just needs a Traders' Guild member to facilitate the pickup.

Thank you for your help!

i'll pick them up and take them seeing as i'm already here. the library links to channelwood yea?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Traders is there anyone at the guildhall? The stuffy noble azure lain is seeking to break the contract for supplies to the lookout and wants them for the windmill, outlook promising he will kill people and blame me for it if I don't

My understanding was that the contract with the senate specified the lookout.

Please confirm, with Conrad if possible if the contract allows this or is even desirable. I may need help to ensure I am not killed doing my duty here

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Apologies, she is seeking a break in contract

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm guessing one every couple of days if demand and contracts are signed, we don't just commute then or if thin air to lie about.

A good m member must sign for them as far as I can tell

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I was just saying that you us traders have to be careful about protection, and alas it seems to have been too late. Brodsky can you your discuss the issue above with Conrad at your convenience (when recovered!)

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
It's very surprising that a career politician would have no interest in someone fulfilling their word and contract. Regardless, i will execute thus contract to the best of my ability. However, There is no treachery here, just someone they believes they know what's best is to abandon our word when the first person says 'hey gimme'.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
What does the senate have to say about this?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Given no formal advice to the contrary, the lookout will receive it's contracted mission supplies.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

SolusLunes posted:

Hey Pitzae, what did you write on the walls of the Tide to get thrown out?

*Shrug* i was just headed to the beach when I got blamed for some random crap. Maybe the crazy witches snorted too much 'shroomdust

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
The lookout, delivering supplies.
I'll be returning to the guild in a couple of days, it's not a quick trip.
I suppose an inventor will need to get there eventually too to use them.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm undecided on the first, and think 'no' more prudent at this stage.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
lookout has supplies, but no inventor to work on them.

I'll probably be two turns away from getting back to HQ. I will stop off and maintain the windmill as best i can on the way home as nobody else is here at all. It's probably just going to collapse tho, because a big parade for no reason is more important

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

AnAnonymousIdiot posted:

Wait... won't they need additional supplies?

who is they but yes?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Actually its caused by everyone leaving it and not helping keep it together to have a high fashion parade instead.

Even if i left the supplies at the windmill for you to steal, you would have needed an inventor to install them, who wasn't there, or someone else to remain there maintaining it until one came, which you didn't.

Anyway, non-dwellers are highly recommended to stay away. I'm headed back home.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
sounds fun, sad i missed it

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Somberbrero posted:

I'm going to beat your freaking head so hard you'll wish that I hadn't beat it so hard.

whoah lets be real the fountain wasn't very pretty anyway. maybe the new one will look way better!!

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Trader Andra has a solution for the wounded, would recommend everyone stays put.

Did anyone spot which direction this fugitive went? I have several talents that are useful in tracking people down.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Kashuno posted:

Can we stop with acting like the secret guild doesn't exist

someone will be along shortly to cure your paranoid mental affliction. please lay down and stay calm

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Where's emi at

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm going to Tay.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
More importantly how is Steve????

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
who wants to go camping in the woods w/me?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i'm having a nice camping day. i recommend the wilds, the Truth can be found out there by yourself.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Seems i have business in Riven. Is there a book that will take me back to that accursed world?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Teland posted:

I've been hoping we could talk.

Hello. Wutup?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Teland posted:

I may be able to help.

i mean i don't see how but sure. probably headed back to traders guild in the meantime

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
i literally have no idea what you guys are cryptically talking around. have the bombings stopped yet? that'd be nice.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hey Indroj. I know we haven't talked much but you wouldn't happen to have a memento from Ages past would you? I heard something yesterday that made me think perhaps you have the Rules?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Ah i see, do you know who it would have been bequeathed to? my knowledge of your happenings is very slim