Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

i'll play in the mafia game if theres a cash prize

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

im assuming everybody is dropping out because of some curse, anyway, i need to step outside a moment and investigate this mysterious noise i just heard outside, i'll be right back im sure

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

tolly died on her camping trip from my understanding

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

ey what the gently caress tho

peramene posted:

Bifauxnen - Egnatius Greene - Sa

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

yeah where've you been

chillin, monkey business

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Hey anybody know where the Carters are?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

The other one then

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Bless you

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Poque posted:

Vermilion Jarlis, why do you believe that Brodsky is responsible for your missing item?

is this a real sentence

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

chief curtaintop, please tell me the whereabouts of indiegogo nocturne's gift to septapus limbermillion

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

if anybody has seen Stingus Jerkdeep, Gondola Jones, Amaretto Groody or Sam Framcisco, please let me know, I have a message from Dogboy Bandersnatch

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

George Kansas posted:

This is anti-Dweller racism and I won't have it!!!

I'm apologize mr Gungus Kite

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

kerath howd it go with homie gehn

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

sniper4625 posted:

Was going to tell you next I saw you but if he had anything relevant in response to the queries regarding what we discussed he unfortunately did not share it with me. I'll let you know if my own explorations prove more fruitful.

Can he write a linking book to Haven?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

or like any linking book

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

To be clear, I am paying Brodsky a great sum of money for something, and while I like to thing my bargaining skills are very good, its hardly theft.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

We'll be fine

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

To elaborate, nobody is whacking anybody over the head. We've been having a peaceful conversation with some tension, but I'm a fair and reasonable person and we'll work out a good trade.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

50 pounds of bread posted:

Zanzian, was the name you mentioned before Kent?

Before Kent Daniels? Anything more than that?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Kent has met with Achenar, he told him that when he was there for a few months there were giant monsters and a big jungle with .... with... no... gems, or jewels.

Sure sounds like Haven. Do you know where Daniels is now? I guess I never mentioned Daniels when I talked to Achenar.

I am still unsure of how to get there, but if you choose to go, please take one of the books I left for you where I told you to look. If you can't find one where I told you they were, come find me.

I fear you won't be able to make it back otherwise.

I don't quite know if you get this.

Keep looking for a way there.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

im not mad im laughing actually

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Can somebody summarize this election really quick?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

Zanz...did you get into a fight in the arena?

Not yet

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

You know how I feel about violence

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Do you have to be at the noble district to vote or run?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Brodsky stole something

I was hired to get it

I’m a non violent type, so I worked out a deal to buy it

I handed over the items I was asked for, in return I got what I was looking for

But lo, when I checked my pocket it was empty! Somebody committed larceny!

I found Brodsky again and asked him if he knew what was up. He said he didn’t. We concluded our friendly knife fight and I once again asked him about the map and this time he revealed he had it still, due to slight ludonarrative dissonance I could not take it back.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I will say that I didn’t stab him very much, and the stabbing was partially just because I forgot I was holding a knife when we started fighting

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

I tell the truth about what I take.

hm

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I will say that I didn’t stab him very much, and the stabbing was partially just because I forgot I was holding a knife when we started fighting

I took the knife out to lick it dramatically but then we started fighting, honest mistake, I'm trying to remove it.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

This whole experience has taught me it's better to just beat somebody up and take their stuff the first time you see them as opposed to trying to go the peaceful route the first two times

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

If you guys are going to do that can I at least get my bag of money back?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

No, that's insane. I'll flip a coin for it though!

I'll do that, just meet me at muscle row

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Snooze Cruise posted:

Are you living in the real world this guy just got stab and now you want to facilitate a duel immediately? Can't you hold off at least a day or two?

stabbing is a bit of a harsh description, I just nicked him a bit

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

I would be happy to except it's so worthless it doesn't even seem to exist.

It's a little weird like that, you have to actively remind people it exists and only seems to be palpable if talked about directly

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

If I'm being honest right now I'm mostly interested in making you mad.

Oh cool Zanz yeah I'll meet you at Muscle Row, we can get popsicles. It'll be really fun and also you stabbed me.

Is it the fact that it was a knife? once again my mystake, i didn't want to stab you

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

I've got this guy over here talking semantics about the degree to which his knife was inside my body and then the peanut gallery saying 'Oh you know what be cool? Brodsky getting beat up more.' Actually I think getting beat up sucks! There, I've said it.

Really not sure why i extended this process for so long by not just taking this thing already

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

bagshotrow posted:

I'm glad we see eye to eye on this at least. Miller what the hell my dude

once again i was just doing a bit with licking the knife before the fight, but i forgot to put it away before we started swinging

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

Stealing is illegal.

Hi! Brodsky again. Do you know how weird it is that you accidentally stabbed me? That's honestly scarier than being stabbed on purpose.

it's mostly just muscle reflex at this point, I've stabbed a lot of things, i sort of forgot how intense it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

achenar has something nigh incurable: a bad case of the blues