Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
hello again friends!! it is so excited to be game again. did you know that i am very good at the game? i am the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

I am forced to look for clams like a bird. However, did you know that I am very good at looking for clams like a bird? I am even better at eating them.
this looks like a very important that i should definitely not kick or lick

but the trouble is, i very much want to lick and then kick it, kick it while licking it, lick it then kick it

can i do the same time??

i will do the same time, i am the best at licking and kicking

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

1jFTmy-5uPDcm0zIwBETHVXz72ucfTJM8a0m3EzYUZhA

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Oh! What a shocking! That didn't taste like anything that ever shocked me before. Now I shall be having revenge.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

If I were to be really thinking about it, scritches behind the ear are best. Scritches from friends are better.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

There are many places to see! And even more to visit. And many of them are good to taste. I wonder where else I can go?

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

This roundie is so angry at the music, but I think the music is nice. Did you know that music is nice? It is especially nice with friends. Unfortunately, this roundie does not want to be my friend.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

There are so many beeps in this place! And quite a few boops. Did you know a boop is equal to one-half beep? That was a joke, they are the same.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Intruders! What are they hiding...?

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Oh no! I believe they have found me. However, I am very sneaky, and I have found the book. At least, I am pretty sure it is the book. It might be another book. It smells like another book. But life is full of adventure.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Mama! Hm. Sorry mama, I'm many busy with very things. I have found the scraggly roundie, and he does not know where to go. Did you know that I am very good at knowing where to go?

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

So very many shinies to be found, in so many places. Can you imagine a world without such shinies? I cannot. I have come to a very shiny place.

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Stop a fighting!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caroline
Aug 29, 2018

Mama!