Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ok someone has to finally nut the gently caress up and say it:

the elephant in the room.

we need to talk about it.

the elephant is really too big for this room and frankly i think we need to let it out of the room because the elephant seems really upset about being trapped in here and honestly if someone doesn't let the elephant out we're going to have more elephant poo poo than room soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

hamjobs posted:

ok someone has to finally nut

way ahead of-

quote:

the gently caress up and say it:

the elephant is really too big for this room and frankly i think we need to let it out of the room because the elephant seems really upset about being trapped in here and honestly if someone doesn't let the elephant out we're going to have more elephant poo poo than room soon.

oh

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

these are extremely real and i am happy to use my platform to shine light on the plight of the elephant who is still trapped inside the room

he's been working for peanuts day in and day out and look at the horrific conditions he lives in: it's a room, and the room has a really ugly floral rug and a sorta orangeish tan vinyl couch that clearly someone's grandma took from a hospital sale and really, the elephant deserves better living conditions

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we've got a team live on the ground attempting to do a welfare check on the elephant and report back on the elephant's situation: whether it is safe to let the elephant out of the room, or if the elephant even wants to be out of the room, or if it is in the room of its own free will

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Da elephant in da room is my good bud and I refuse to stand for this he can be in whatever room he so chooses you think YOU can decide which room he gets to be in just because he's a big??
Shame on you!! He cant help it, my good friend da elephant in da room.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

okay people we can't really see the elephant in the room if the lights are out; please stop keeping us in the dark about the elephant in the room thank you

Goons Are Gifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZh_ouQ8XEw

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The room was built around the elephant and no one thought about making an opening large enough to get her out.

So unfortunately the elephant cannot leave the room

alnilam

that's a common misconception, there's actually an elevator platform in the room that's easy to overlook, that leads down to a larger room with a garage door to the outside

alnilam

Playing metal gear solid and they keep taking about Les Elephantes Terribles and I'm like yeah maybe they should let them out of those s mall rooms and they'll be less terribles?

alnilam

Kevin McAllister hoping the elephant doesn't have any pepsi or else he'll wet the bed, which would cause massive damage to their beautiful Federalist Revival house in Wilmette

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

pixaal posted:

The room was built around the elephant and no one thought about making an opening large enough to get her out.

So unfortunately the elephant cannot leave the room

The elephant was disassembled and re-assembled piece by piece in the room

Android Blues

hamjobs posted:

these are extremely real and i am happy to use my platform to shine light on the plight of the elephant who is still trapped inside the room

he's been working for peanuts day in and day out and look at the horrific conditions he lives in: it's a room, and the room has a really ugly floral rug and a sorta orangeish tan vinyl couch that clearly someone's grandma took from a hospital sale and really, the elephant deserves better living conditions

hamjobs posted:

we've got a team live on the ground attempting to do a welfare check on the elephant and report back on the elephant's situation: whether it is safe to let the elephant out of the room, or if the elephant even wants to be out of the room, or if it is in the room of its own free will

hamjobs posted:

okay people we can't really see the elephant in the room if the lights are out; please stop keeping us in the dark about the elephant in the room thank you

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this just in, the elephant has now barricaded itself inside another room WITHIN THE ROOM. sources close to the situation say the elephant accidentally backed into the closet and got stuck, so we're going to need to decide whether or not an extraction team has to be sent in to out him or if we can talk him out of the closet.

google THIS

No one ever asks how the room feels in all this.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

google THIS posted:

No one ever asks how the room feels in all this.

Fillt up.

google THIS

We've just received word that the elephant is pregnant, and that the room is in hamjob's house and the elephant just got tangled up in all her stuff.

So I think it's high time we talked about the elephant in the womb in the loom that goes boom in the room.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
he has a name, you know.
sorry stanley, it's incredibly rude that they're all talking about you like you're not here

Manifisto

quote:

The credit belongs to the elephant who is actually in the room, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and marmalade; who trumpets politely; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to be in the room; who knows great card games, the great interior designs; who spends his time in a worthy armchair; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of room-dwelling, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know the coziness of the breakfast nook nor the sunbeam by the window.

ty nesamdoom!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

DA elephant in DA room staring DA-wayne DA Rock Johnson as DA elephant in DA room.

Coming soon.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

We've just received word that the elephant is pregnant, and that the room is in hamjob's house and the elephant just got tangled up in all her stuff.

So I think it's high time we talked about the elephant in the womb in the loom that goes boom in the room.

There's a frog on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea

google THIS

Me and my team furiously trying to find the elephant in less than 60 minutes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Elephant thought: "god I hate Escape Rooms so much but nobody had a better idea for Jennifer's birthday..."

by R. Guyovich

hamjobs posted:

ok someone has to finally nut the gently caress up and say it:

Ozma hasn't been seen in years, stop exaggerating.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

504 posted:

:redass:

Uninstall Wizard

I clicked five on the bottom of the thread thinking it was the latest page of the thread, but it was a rating instead. Sorry guys

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Uninstall Wizard posted:

I clicked five on the bottom of the thread thinking it was the latest page of the thread, but it was a rating instead. Sorry guys

It sounds like you should report to the "Too high to post in BYOB" thread.

FluffieDuckie

504 posted:

we don't do that here

FluffieDuckie fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Mar 10, 2019

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

google THIS

Elephant: You're tearing me apart, Lisa!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

:five:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

Oh hi Mark

Goons Are Gifts

I did naht

xitl

:doh:

凸[◣_◢]凸UNBAN CAPNPAYNE凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD凸[◣_◢]凸

凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAY FOR TWISTY 凸[◣_◢]凸

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sig by owlhawk911

Karate Bastard

Dat elephant got weave like the motherfucking Franklin

Karate Bastard

And some p gnarly back hair. Should see to that imho

wearing a lampshade

Putting up a couple of mirrors in the room containing the bigass adult elephant of the larger variety (Indian? African?) to make it feel less cramped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade

*staring at this giant as hell elephant squeezed into my tiny apartment den* you know with some throw pillows this could actually be pretty cozy