Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Match of the Month?
This poll is closed.
Halftime Heat 3 11.11%
PAC vs KZY 5 18.52%
Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Switchblade Jay White 6 22.22%
Elimination Chamber 5 18.52%
Kento Miyahara & Daisuke Sekimoto vs The World 3 11.11%
Titan vs Barbaro Cavernario 2 7.41%
None of the above 3 11.11%
Total: 27 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Johnny Gargano, Tommaso Ciampa & Adam Cole vs The Velveteen Dream, Aliester Black & Ricochet
February 2nd - WWE Halftime Heat (free video)

PACc vs KZY for the Open the Dream Gate Championship
February 10th - Dragon Gate (free video)

Hiroshi Tanahashic vs Switchblade Jay White for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship
February 11th - NJPW New Beginning in Osaka

Daniel Bryanc vs Kofi Kingston vs AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe vs Randy Orton for the WWE Championship in an Elimination Chamber match
February 17th - WWE Elimination Chamber

Kento Miyahara & Daisuke Sekimoto vs The World (Hiroshi Tanahashi & Yoshitatsu)
February 19th - Giant Baba Memorial Show

Titan vs Barbaro Cavernario
February 22nd - CMLL Arena Mexico (free video)

None of the Above

2019 Results
Kenny Omegac vs Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Heavyweight Title (NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13th - January 4th)

2018 Results
Match of the Year: Kazuchika Okadac vs. Kenny Omega in a 2-out-of-3 Falls/No Time Limit match for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship- (NJPW Dominion - June 9th)
#2: Andrade "Cien" Almasc vs Johnny Gargano for the NXT Men's Championship (NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia - January 27th)
#3 (tie): Becky Lynchc vs Charlotte Flair in a Last Woman Standing match for the WWE Smackdown Women's Championship - (WWE Evolution - October 28th)
#3 (tie): Johnny Gargano vs Tomasso Ciampa (NXT: TakeOver: New Orleans - April 7th)
#5: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kota Ibushi(NJPW G1 Climax 28 Finals - August 12th)
#6: Nick FN Gagec vs 'King' David Arquette in a Deathmatch for the GCW Championship - (GCW Presents Joey Janela's LA Confidential - November 16th)
#7: Kota Ibushi vs Tomohiro Ishii(NJPW G1 Climax 28 Block B Match - July 28th)
#8: Kazuchika Okadac vs Hiroshi Tanahashi for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship - (NJPW Wrestling Dontaku - May 4th)
#9 (tie): The Golden☆Lovers vs The Young Bucks (New Japan: Strong Style Evolved - March 25th)
#9 (tie): Golden☆Lovers vs Hiroshi Tanahashi & Will Ospreay - (NJPW Road to Tokyo Dome Night 2- December 15th)
#11: Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kazuchika Okada(NJPW Destruction in Kobe - September 23rd)
#12: Kazuchika Okadac vs Seiya Sanada for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship (NJPW The New Beginning - February 10th)

TTBF fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Mar 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the first vote of this thread went to Kento Miyahara & Daisuke Sekimoto vs The World. i am providing commentary about it. That match was in the lead for a time

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I accidentally voted for None of the Above because I was under the mistaken impression that my MOTY so far Jungle Kyona vs Momo Watanabe occurred on 2/28, when it actually occurred on 3/3 so I was mistaken, and if Halftime Heat loses by one point I am sorry.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'd have liked to have voted for Tanahashi vs. Jay White, but Halftime Heat was the match I enjoyed the most all month even if it was a "throwaway" match/event.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
voted for baba memorial

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Voted for Titan vs Caveman

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

A link for Pac vs KZY for the OP: https://rutube.ru/video/71b7c25067ba9cd271baa05c0fa91d94/

Everyone should watch it, it's real great.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

kento vs suwama, check it out if you can find it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Voted for the Iizuka Retirement match on pure storyline.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

~3 more days left to vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

karmicknight posted:

Voted for the Iizuka Retirement match on pure storyline.

I didn't vote for it but I have to say that the fact they made a match largely built around Tenzan/Iizuka so incredibly compelling is nigh-on a supernatural feat.