Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
Off to a good start! With this getting its own LP I decided to get the game for a friend of mine who likes odd games based off IPs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
Man, Ace needs to chill and come to the realization that people can in fact want more than one thing at a time.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
Man, it sure was nice of not!Char to ask for the protagonists to give up Drago. It's like my dad always said, you won't know for sure unless you ask. And given how Ace has acted so far... as we sure the Vexos are the bad guys? They clearly have superior fashion sense and manners.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

MonsterEnvy posted:

Technically the big anime villain is Spectra Phantom. Keith is just his real name.

"Keith honey, dinner's ready!"
"Moooon, I told you my name is Spectra Phantom now!"
"Your name will me M-U-D mud if you don't get your butt down here right now mister!"

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
As someone who lived in New York for most of their life, I can confirm that roadside collisions and a hostile alien takeover would be taken in stride.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

ChorpSaway posted:

Turns out Ace just hates foreigners. He made a huge stink about having humans in the Bakugan Resistance in the show.

Wait Ace isn't human?

TwoPair posted:

Also I don't know if the VA for Shadow is having a great time being doing such a wildly over the top voice or just hates this.

Shadow is my favorite. He's like the one having fun with this whole thing, he's like Palpatine in the prequels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011

ChorpSaway posted:

Baron, Ace and Mira all come from the planet Vexos. They are effectively equivalent but still distinct from humans.

So they don't tell you that in the game's main plot? Guess you probably have to read it in the item descriptions. This game is basically just Dark Souls when you think about it.