Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Current status:

Hello

Formula 1 is bad and poo poo, you should not watch this because it loving sucks dick and is boring as hell. There are some cars and poo poo they go around several bad tracks in a year or whatever and usually a cheating brit will win, this sport is blighted by the terrible nation of britian which is somehow a worse contry than noted bad country australia and also the trash pit that is america. Also canada loving sucks gently caress you canada.

In this sport there are some teams, mostly bad and based in the bad country known as britain where they hammer their cars out of pig iron in sheds. Then you have the good teams who are not based in said bad country who are based in gods own country Italy who are all genuine honest teams who are all good lads.

Here I will list the teams in an arbitary order because I don't give a gently caress about this stupid 'sport' and I won't watch any of the races this year.

What can you say about these guys apart from the fact that they are the best team in the sports history and have been unfairly cheated out of the WDC multiple times by bad british cheating team Mercedes. I don't know what missin winnow means but I think we should all smoke as many Marlboro™ cigarretes as possible.

Drivers
Sebastian Vettel

Wow what a lad, was very unfairly punted off the track at germany and as the op I'll have you know posting that gif of him itt is a bannable offence
AWWWWWWWW poo poo ITS MNOTHERFUCKING CHARLES LE LECLERC MOTHEFUCKEIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR CANT WAIT TO SEE BIG CHARLES WIN THE WDC IN HIS ROOKIE YEAR AND THEN CRUSH THE COMPETITION FOR THE REST OF THE TIME THIS lovely SPORT EXISTS #FORZACHARLEKLER #FORZAFERRARI

LMFAO loving hell can't wait to see these guys in formula e in a few years, noted brazillian murdering british cheating team who somehow suck more dick than other noted bad british team mclaren. car was utter dogshit in testing and they had to 3d print their front wing out in a hackerspace because they suck so bad. LMFAO

Drivers
Robert Kubicka (aka throbbert pubelicker)

loving LOL HIS HEAD IS SO loving BIG LMAO GUY NEEDS AN XXXXXL helmet. THEY NEEDED TO REDESIGN THE HALO TO FIT THAT MASSIVE HEAD IN THERE. But seriously it's nice to see him back on the grid after all this time, I wish him good luck in driving this massive shitbox to 18th place.

George Russel?

I don't know who this is. More importabtly I don't care.

Aka Scuderia Ferrari Haas Rich Energy, these guys had a great idea of just copying Scuderia Ferrari's excelent car. But then they decided to base the team in britain (a bad country) and also be american (another bad country) so hopefully they will exit the sport once the owners realise they need to spend 9000000 million dollars to win a WDC.

Drivers
Romain Grossjean

I'd say something bad about Romain but he looks pretty happy in his photo so I hope he does well this season! 😌

Keven Magnussen

K-Mag as we like to refer to him, owns. Told noted bad german driver hulkenberg to suck my balls baby, now that is loving epic and also gave me chilis.

Sport Pesa Racing Full Stop BWT, now thats a catchy name that rolls off the tongue. Once owned by some mental money laundering indian bloke now idk some canadian twat I think who cares!!!

Drivers

Sergio Perez

hola mi nombre es Sergio.Lance Stroll puede chupa mi culo

Lance Stroll

I can't believe we live in this cursed timeline where we have this twat instead of good honest racewinner Pastor Maldonado, I think Formula 1 is racist and we should kick Lance Stroll and his stupid dad out of the sport and ban Canada. I know epic austrian canadian guy will be upset about htis and also other canadian guy who posts in ai will so good haha.

poo poo I just thought of saying 'Racing point? More like whats the point haha' but can't think of where to put it.

Wow the history, here we have Scuderia Ferrari Alfa Romeo Racing since 1910. A good honest Italian team who have always been based out of Switzerland, which is pretty much Italy if you think about it. Gotta love these guys.

Drivers

Kimi Raikkonen

What can I say about Kimi, he is loving epic my friends. He won the WDC with the best team in the sports history, Scuderia Ferrari. Also who can forget all loving hillarious, things he's said over the years like the time he was having a poo poo, or the time he said that he knew what he was doing or the multiple times he said 'BWOAH' which is a loving hillario catchprhase. We all love Kimi and his funny shenanigans in this thread.

Antonio Giovinazzi

Wow what a lad, I'm sure he'll be winning races and championships in no time.

Here we have Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Honda Mugen Power Type R Spoon M-Factory Skunk2 Hot Version. Apparently they got Dave who works in a shed in milton keyeenes to build them two wicked sick honda k20 motors out of some thrashed to poo poo EP3 Type R's coupled to some aston martin branded vape batteries.

We can conclude that this team is the most cunty, although the oval office level has decreased since noted bad fail driver Daniel Failtardo has left for some other lovely british team.

Drivers
Pierre Gasly (more like pwhew, ASSY)

He's french

Max Verstappen (aka spacks failcrappen, poo poo mc-crashen, that retarded dutch teen who crashes into everyone)

I think he's pretty good and hope he has a good season!

Wow a normal team name, shame about the lingering Britishness

Drivers
heinz-harald frentzen Christian Danner Nick Heidfeld Timo Glock Generic German Midfield Driver number 84

Has raced some races and scored points

Spaniel Failtardo

AUSTRALIA IS A lovely LAND STOP PRETENDING TO BE ITALIAN YOU STUPID loving SHOE DRINKING BOGAN oval office GOOD LUCK EVER COMING NEAR A PODIUM EVER AGAIN HAHA SEE U IN FORMULA E

Scuderia Ferrari Torro Rosso, formerly known as Italian Good Lads Minardi but now under the thumb of bad Austrian fizzy drinks company, austria is also a lovely land. Please give Italy it's insanely good F1 team back. I bet you don't even let them have a nice macchiato and make them drink that lovely energy drink, gently caress austria.

Drivers

Alexander Albon?

Sounds suspiciously british so could possibly be a massive cheating fraud but is apparently from thailand so maybe not? Can't wait to see him coming 17th

Daniil Kvyat

Unfairly canned for said retarded dutch team, he's back baby the guy whos allright woo god I dont care

So i've let Wicka write the team description for this one so it's all made up bullshit, thanks wicka!

McLaren is a very good F1 team that is second only to Ferarri in numerous statistical categories, including wins (182), drivers' championships (12), and making their fans extremely sad.

See I told you!

Drivers
Carlos Sainz JR

Alonso must hate this guy because instead of telling him to go to a good team he advised him to drive for McLaren god drat he must hate Carlos

Lando Norris

gently caress sake what a stupid loving name, sounds like some dumbass star wars character and he looks like a smug little prick. British so obviously a massive fraud. Also can I say that the McLaren drivers suit looks like some F3 rear end poo poo, what a shithouse team.

Mercedes AMG Petronas EQ Power, well well well here we have the biggest cheats in the history of F1. Pretending to be german while having a team based in shitsworthshire england, they spend 9000 million dollars on building the most cheatingest car and by being the most fraudulent.

Drivers

Failterri Butt-rear end

The Finnish Rubens Barrichello, but somehow shitter and more boring

Poo-iss Shamilton

Cheated all 5 of his WDC's, the first one by obviously paying off timo glock to let him pass to deny scud legend Felipe Massa. Then lucked into a fraudulent cheating team who had a cheater car for the rest. Is obviously going to get owned by big Chuck the cluck in the Scud Speedster this year I can;t cfucking wait!!!!!

In conclusion Formula 1 is a land of contrasts and I'm not going to watch any of the races. Australia is the first race, I think I'll just watch the Sebring 12 hours to watch noted garbage driver Fernando Alonso get taken out by some fat businessman in a ferrari instead.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:24 on May 3, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Mclaren are poo poo.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
#MissionWinnow

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
SMOKE

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Wrong thread title

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I was about to say this is a fairly ok thread but then I saw that the OP did not include the greatest GIF in the history of GIFs so this is clearly a very sad poorly planned and ineptly executed thread

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

F1 2018 highlights, and I can't believe it's me that has to post something useful ITT

https://streamable.com/b6z9l

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I was about to say this is a fairly ok thread but then I saw that the OP did not include the greatest GIF in the history of GIFs so this is clearly a very sad poorly planned and ineptly executed thread

That gif is illegal DIDNT YOU loving READ THE THREAD?

Anyways im going to watch every fp q and races in the hope i can live vicariously through the Scuderia Ferrari SF90 Mission Window car and its drivers BIG SEB and CHALR

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Agreed, OP

Edit: Except for the bit about Are Dan, who owns owns owns. Also the gif is compulsory rather than banned. Other than that it was a good post.

Thanks Ants fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Mar 11, 2019

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Khablam posted:

F1 2018 highlights, and I can't believe it's me that has to post something useful ITT

chills everytime

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8_9rjdSg0

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
I’m displeased at the lack of note about boiled horse meat

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

I'm really sad you didn't go with the "lights out and away we post" thread title. That one was good. This one is Williams.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
If someone wants to change the thread title they can, I hate that lights out and away we go thing so much

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

track day bro! posted:

If someone wants to change the thread title they can, I hate that lights out and away we go thing so much

Luckily, I never heard it live. Over here, it's always the commenters trying to explain to the "new viewers" what the red lights mean, and halfway through the explanation, the race starts and Kwyat kills Vettel before they are able to explain it fully, and they do it every - single - loving - time. So I'm happy Kwyat is back because I can't even remember who took his place last year outside of Grosjean sometimes...

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Thread title should be “Tune in for the start, turn over for the Antiques Roadshow”

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Mclaren are poo poo.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Antiques Roadshow is what I call Kimi Raikkonen driving a car

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
2019: the year of Felipe Massa, may the spirit of the Brazilian bring luck to all your favorite drivers and shame to all the rest

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Voted 1 cause you made fun of my favourite sport.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Wirth1000 posted:

Voted 1 cause you made fun of my favourite sport.

Circle jerk is not a sport.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Remember that time stroll ruined his front left wheel and thought it was the nose and he was making high pitched whiny noise over the radio?

I do

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
I was willing to compromise and support May's deal (more like Merkel's deal am I right) but after this OP I want to Brexit so hard that we physically move the islands to America

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I can't find the actual gif so here are the two gifs that made the best gif in gif history. Someone else please post the best gif when you find it.

Also here is the second best gif in gif history

#forzaHAM

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants posted:

Scrolled through the last thread like an idiot to find this

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

Posting in a historic thread. RK88, a pay driver and Hitler supporter will accomplish a blitz through the grid one handed.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Ferrari are still going to manage not to win the championship despite having a even better car than last year and I'm going to do a big :lol:

Leclerc is ok though

Aardvark Barber
Sep 7, 2007

Delivery in less than two minutes or your money back!

This is the first and only time it will be the second F1 season I watch so i'm excited to see all the driver and car changes and how everything is different and how lewis will not win and charrrrll will win

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
A+ summation OP

can't wait to eventually watch each race on like, tuesday afternoon at my desk if the results sound worth it

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I can't find the actual gif so here are the two gifs that made the best gif in gif history. Someone else please post the best gif when you find it.

Also here is the second best gif in gif history

#forzaHAM

Delete this crap

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

tires aND OUT OF THE RACE

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I still think Kimi is good

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Great OP, OP.

Really excited to see SHHWARRAAAALUHCLLLL own Vettel all year.

Giovinazzi will DNF at least 5 times imo. I don’t think he’s very good. Remember his big move in China a few years ago? Grosjean-Esque.

LoboLoboLobo posted:

2019: the year of Felipe Massa, may the spirit of the Brazilian bring luck to all your favorite drivers and shame to all the rest

:hmmyes:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Neodoomium posted:

I still think Kimi is good

He’s fine.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Gigi Galli posted:

Great OP, OP.

Giovinazzi will DNF at least 5 times imo. I don’t think he’s very good. Remember his big move in China a few years ago? Grosjean-Esque.

I do remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5TwRVkW-aI

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Gigi Galli posted:

Great OP, OP.

This post 100% aligns with my opinions this year

#MissionWinnow

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Gigi Galli posted:

He’s fine.

Reigning Ferrari Champion, Race Winner, Pole Winner

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Stroll driver of the day

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The worst part of that Netflix show is Leclerc saying his own name and actually enunciating most of the consonants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mercedes win now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)