Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Kimi is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Kimi was good and now is bad because he got old. Still lolling that he was the last Ferrari driver to win a race until late this season.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Kimi and Rossi. Long live the Olds.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Kimi is good all.
If you don't like Kimi because his fans are annoying, then gently caress you, you're an idiot.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Khablam posted:

Kimi is good all.
If you don't like Kimi because his fans are annoying, then gently caress you, you're an idiot.

gently caress me hard then but gotta wait a bit cause I'm having a poo poo and will cool down with an ice cream by the way leave me alone I know what I am doing you loving hack

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
For the record, Kimi is actually fine. But the kind of person he attracts who cling to poo poo said in 2006 is just pathetic. He literally has the worst fans.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Raikkonen is a good driver you retards.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Frond posted:

Was a good driver, over a decade ago

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Frond posted:

He's good when he gives a poo poo, but he's had far too many seasons where the only time this occured was close to his contract renewal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i'm going to close this thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3903248